Trump Shot!

Pullman Brown

What idiots Biden has in his cabinet. The secret service director is another example of an imbecilic hire based on gender rather than competence.
They have just multiplied the incompetence level across the board with a job that already was difficult! You go against reality and it has a way of punching back! We’re reaping what we sowed!

Pullman Brown

IMG_4359.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What idiots Biden has in his cabinet. The secret service director is another example of an imbecilic hire based on gender rather than competence.
Her goal is to make 30% of agents female.
The problem is not many female agents are larger than the person that they have to shield with their bodies. As was seen on Saturday.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The problem is not many female agents are larger than the person that they have to shield with their bodies. As was seen on Saturday.
That’s why Trump’s head was exposed, the midget agent wasn’t tall enough. This BS needs to end.

Box Ox

Maybe a second Biden term secret service would come up with some sort of bulletproof cape female agents could wear that they tear off and try to hold up in front of their protectee if stuff goes down.

Doublestandards

You're being disingenuous.

Definitely a classless look in the wake of an attempted assassination.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is welcome to retire from politics anytime, and that'd be fine with me. It was a stupid attack from a stupid person. I'm no fan of hers.

But you come in ready to fight, when someone on your half of the political spectrum already took the first swing.
You know you'd be outraged and furious if someone had taken a shot at President Biden.

And I highly doubt you'd give much compassion and understanding towards anyone right leaning had it happened.
I’m being snarky at the fact of started all of this, claiming that the right doesn’t paint Biden in the same exact way that the left paints trump

“But you come in ready to fight, when someone on your half of the political spectrum already took the first swing.”

Not sure what you’re saying here, I hope you’ll elaborate for me

“You know you'd be outraged and furious if someone had taken a shot at President Biden.”

Of course I would. You never heard me defending the shooter or his actions. This all started from the claim that Fox News and republicans don’t do the same thing that are being blamed for the shooters actions, I showed plenty of examples

Doublestandards

What exactly has been your goal here? Because as far as I can tell it's just been defense of all the anti-Trump propaganda and rhetoric of the last eight years.
This all started when @Thebrownblob had a meltdown over me saying that Fox News and right wing media does the same type of attacks against Bidens character that the left media does against trump.

He claimed that the never hears the right compare Biden to Hitler, I showed plenty of examples, he said the right doesn’t wish for the other side to be killed or imprisoned, I showed examples

I’m simply pointing out this crap is going on on both sides of the political aisle

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I’m being snarky at the fact of started all of this, claiming that the right doesn’t paint Biden in the same exact way that the left paints trump

“But you come in ready to fight, when someone on your half of the political spectrum already took the first swing.”

Not sure what you’re saying here, I hope you’ll elaborate for me

“You know you'd be outraged and furious if someone had taken a shot at President Biden.”

Of course I would. You never heard me defending the shooter or his actions. This all started from the claim that Fox News and republicans don’t do the same thing that are being blamed for the shooters actions, I showed plenty of examples
I feel like snarky is the wrong response to a an attempted assassination.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
This all started when @Thebrownblob had a meltdown over me saying that Fox News and right wing media does the same type of attacks against Bidens character that the left media does against trump.

He claimed that the never hears the right compare Biden to Hitler, I showed plenty of examples, he said the right doesn’t wish for the other side to be killed or imprisoned, I showed examples

I’m simply pointing out this crap is going on on both sides of the political aisle
It does.

But you’re acting like it is a 50/50 split.

Anecdotes aren’t a reasonable measure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That’s why Trump’s head was exposed, the midget agent wasn’t tall enough. This BS needs to end.
Reminds me of a tale told to me by a former agent who was assigned to Jessie Jackson years ago.
He was a little guy, so they always had him stand in front of Jackson when he gave speeches.
Running joke was so that he wouldn't get hit if someone shot at Jackson.
By the way, he also said after the first couple of lines, Jackson's speeches were all the same one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

So it started from you claiming Biden has been a victim of the same rhetoric as Trump for the past eight years. Alright then. Carry on.

Thebrownblob

No, no it’s not. You came here to make excuses for why your side has made things so awful.
It’s not even close to a 50-50 split.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Never let a crisis go to waste.
The Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post documented the appearance of the first Trump assassination t-shirt to occur at 8:40 p.m. Eastern, less than three hours after the shooting.

“We put the T-shirts on Taobao as soon as we saw the news about the shooting, though we hadn’t even printed them, and within three hours we saw more than 2,000 orders from both China and the US,” a vendor identified as Li Jinwei told the Morning Post. Taobao is a Chinese internet store run by the e-commerce giant Alibaba. Li explained that, after downloading an image, it takes her shop about one minute to print a single t-shirt. Li told the Morning Post that she had printed various Trump-themed products because of his popularity in China, not just to sell to American buyers.

Reuters found several options of T-shirts featuring the assassination attempt, several carrying slogans such as “Grazed but not Dazed” and “Shooting Makes Me Stronger.”

Doublestandards

It does.

But you’re acting like it is a 50/50 split.

Anecdotes aren’t a reasonable measure.
What anecdotes? I’m showing evidence.

I don’t know why you guys carry so much weight for the lefts rhetoric, but when Republican representatives say the same exact things, you brush it off and say no one takes her serious or your fine with her retiring (and by the way trump has given her nothing but very high praise)