Trump Shot!

Doublestandards

Trump is saying the elections are rigged and they’re destroying our country and stealing votes.

I showed the link of a man sending BOMBS to dozens of democrats, but that didn’t get nearly the same reaction? Why not? Why wasn’t the Republican media to blame for that?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Never let a crisis go to waste.
The Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post documented the appearance of the first Trump assassination t-shirt to occur at 8:40 p.m. Eastern, less than three hours after the shooting.

“We put the T-shirts on Taobao as soon as we saw the news about the shooting, though we hadn’t even printed them, and within three hours we saw more than 2,000 orders from both China and the US,” a vendor identified as Li Jinwei told the Morning Post. Taobao is a Chinese internet store run by the e-commerce giant Alibaba. Li explained that, after downloading an image, it takes her shop about one minute to print a single t-shirt. Li told the Morning Post that she had printed various Trump-themed products because of his popularity in China, not just to sell to American buyers.

Reuters found several options of T-shirts featuring the assassination attempt, several carrying slogans such as “Grazed but not Dazed” and “Shooting Makes Me Stronger.”
I have one

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Trump is saying the elections are rigged and they’re destroying our country and stealing votes.

I showed the link of a man sending BOMBS to dozens of democrats, but that didn’t get nearly the same reaction? Why not? Why wasn’t the Republican media to blame for that?
I’m starting a pool on when you get banned, interested?

vantexan

Refer back to Kamala Harris calling Joe Biden a racist in 2020. Repeatedly. Politics. Do you think Trump isn't aware Vance said that? Trump probably likes him more for saying things like that. Imagine how far Trump would've gone in 2016 if he hadn't bulldozed his way through the entire Republican field. Yet got along with most of them pretty well afterwards. You aren't exposing anything that isn't already well known.

Doublestandards

What Republican media?

This “Donald trump super fan” “watched Fox News religiously” and mailed bombs to all the big topic democrats frequently slandered on the show

I’d very interested in why you think “it’s not even close to a 50/50 split” and what you think the split is

Fox News is the most watched media source by far

Doublestandards

Refer back to Kamala Harris calling Joe Biden a racist in 2020. Repeatedly. Politics. Do you think Trump isn't aware Vance said that? Trump probably likes him more for saying things like that. Imagine how far Trump would've gone in 2016 if he hadn't bulldozed his way through the entire Republican field. Yet got along with most of them pretty well afterwards. You aren't exposing anything that isn't already well known.
Kamala Harris sucks, what’s your point?

Thebrownblob

If anything, it makes Trump look like he’s a reasonable forgiving man. Not the hard-core dictator. And petty man who can’t get over things. 🤷‍♂️