Trump Shot!

Thebrownblob

It’s a good point.

Americans are not allowed to travel to foreign countries for the purpose of having sex with minors, even if legal in that country

But apparently Americans can be murdered by Americans in foreign countries and American laws don’t apply

Would it still apply if it happened in America? Can the government drop a drone on American soil?

It’s a good point.

Americans are not allowed to travel to foreign countries for the purpose of having sex with minors, even if legal in that country

But apparently Americans can be murdered by Americans in foreign countries and American laws don’t apply

Would it still apply if it happened in America? Can the government drop a drone on American soil?

It’s a good point.

I don’t think so, but who knows, what I do know is it would be litigated after the funeral. Kind of like the people who tell cops, they know their rights and get shot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They always had it though. Not trying to be cynical I’m being honest. President can get away with almost anything. And if that doesn’t work, they can just pardon you or themselves.
It was always implied. It took the loons to make the Supreme Court rule on it.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Then why did Nixon resign, and why did he take a pardon?
That was his choice, and wouldn’t you take a pardon? Just because they most likely could not have charged him with anything doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have tried and drug his life through hell for years. Trumps case was dropped, but it took four years of his life and money.

vantexan

I thought you were against gun free zones? I thought gun free zones invite shooters?

So why not allow guns in the rally?
Because of possible assassins. Same reason that popular liberal media personalities are against guns but still have armed security. This is a disingenuous argument on your part. Were you saddened that Trump wasn't killed?

Thebrownblob

He tried to get in but was hesitant around the metal detectors. He was reported for acting strangely and the local police were actively looking for him. But he managed to slip away to that building and the rest is history.
Curiously how was he hiding the AR? I didn’t see a long jacket although I guess there could’ve been one they have taken it off

vantexan

I dont care about who it is my issue is that way too much power is being dumped into the executive branch.
And yet even though our president ignored the Constitution and allowed in millions unvetted, even though he ignored SCOTUS and forgave billions of dollars worth of student loans, you still support him anyways.

vantexan

Fair enough, although I don’t think it was always “guaranteed” since Nixon resigned and got pardoned

Genuinely asking, do you think they SHOULD have this type of immunity? You’ve mentioned the Obama case a few times, do you think it’s good he has immunity for that or should he be held responsible for situations like that?

Genuine question, naturally I think they shouldn’t be immune but maybe there’s sides to it im not seeing
He still has to abide by the Constitution but being commander-in-chief gives the president some latitude. I couldn't take out someone who I perceive to be a threat to the lives of others unless he's actively trying to. But a president can take preemptive actions to prevent harm to the troops or possible future terrorist acts. To second guess everything the president does hamstrings the office.

Doublestandards

That was his choice, and wouldn’t you take a pardon? Just because they most likely could not have charged him with anything doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have tried and drug his life through hell for years. Trumps case was dropped, but it took four years of his life and money.
I’m just saying it wasnt obviously “always implied until the loons took it to the Supreme Court”. The very fact he was offered a pardon shows it wasn’t implied or close to guaranteed policy

Thebrownblob

I’m just saying it wasnt obviously “always implied until the loons took it to the Supreme Court”. The very fact he was offered a pardon shows it wasn’t implied or close to guaranteed policy
Before ruling, I’m sure some people weren’t 100% sure but if you read a lot of history, you will realize President do not get charged whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing I suppose depends on the president.

Pullman Brown

IMG_4372.jpeg