Trump Shot!

Box Ox

Trump would-be assassin climbed air conditioning unit to access shooting perch: report

Sooooo did the officer who "confronted" the shooter bring his own ladder to climb to the rooftop or did he also climb up via the AC unit?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The country is a great place the people in bureaucratic uncountable positions are horrible.

When our country has enough bad People in high places that they can lie and get away with just about anything they want, I would say we are in a bad place. Maybe not you, but many would look at any other country that the government was doing and getting away with what we have seen and they would call it terrible.
No “country” is bad but the governments are. We are there.

Last edited:

Box Ox

Supposedly he stood on another cop

Would the rooftop be low enough for that? I'd been hearing the confronter cop had climbed back down a ladder and now I'm thinking he might have needed to jump off of the roof and into a buddy cop's waiting arms when the shooter pointed a rifle at him.

oldngray

nowhere special
Would the rooftop be low enough for that? I'd been hearing the confronter cop had climbed back down a ladder and now I'm thinking he might have needed to jump off of the roof and into a buddy cop's waiting arms when the shooter pointed a rifle at him.
It looks like a pretty low roof. An earlier report said he fell back onto the other cop when Crooks pointed a gun at him

Thebrownblob

When our country has enough bad People in high places that they can lie and get away with just about anything they want, I would say we are in a bad place. Maybe not you, but many would look at any other country that the government was doing and getting away with what we have seen and they would call it terrible.
No “country” is bad but the governments are. We are there.
I think we’ve been there a long time. We just happen to become aware of it.

Box Ox

Supposedly he stood on another cop
It looks like a pretty low roof. An earlier report said he fell back onto the other cop when Crooks pointed a gun at him

That earlier report might exist but I haven't yet seen anything about a cop falling on another cop.

Box Ox

They allowed him on the roof
They let him take the shots
They took him out so he couldn't talk
The most obvious answer is usually the correct one

I've seen some leftist commentators like CNN's Kate Bolduan and Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks really flip out at the suggestion that an inside job is something that should be looked into as a possibility. Probably because things aren't computing for them either and they know who might be to blame.

oldngray

nowhere special
The shooter had a rangefinder but was using iron sights. He was close enough he didn't even need a scope and exact range wasn't necessary for him to know.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump shooter told boss he needed day off before assassination attempt, gave three-word reason: report

He needed a day off to go on a suicide mission?
Or did he believe his escape route was provided….??

El Correcto

god is dead
I've seen some leftist commentators like CNN's Kate Bolduan and Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks really flip out at the suggestion that an inside job is something that should be looked into as a possibility. Probably because things aren't computing for them either and they know who might be to blame.
Absolutely ridiculous to think this 20 year old uggo is knee deep in a political conspiracy to assassinate Donald Trump.

He was part of a gun club with a 170 yard gun range. He probably just suicidal and decided he would go out doing the country a favor.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not surprising given the rhetoric about him. Someone was bound to actually believe that he’s Hitler or that he’ll make himself king if elected.
The rhetoric he started.
Jailing political opponents, extending his term limits and generally just being a prick to a well armed population that already isn’t a fan of his politics.

I’m surprised it took so long for someone to finally pop a shot at the :censored2:. Goes around talking all that :censored2: and then we are supposed to be surprised or blame others for him provoking the gun man?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Absolutely ridiculous to think this 20 year old uggo is knee deep in a political conspiracy to assassinate Donald Trump.

He was part of a gun club with a 170 yard gun range. He probably just suicidal and decided he would go out doing the country a favor.

Amazing a 20 yr old that decides to commit suicide can out smart the Secret Service and pull it off 1st try. He got a ladder and a gun to the only roof that he somehow knew wasn’t being patrolled.
also amazing we are getting all these ridiculous answers from the head of the secret service, like the good one, that an almost flat roof had to much of a pitch for safety. But since we can trust this government we should all just wait until 51 intelligent agents assure us there was nothing to see here. By the way it’s about time for that next booster.

vantexan

The rhetoric he started.
Jailing political opponents, extending his term limits and generally just being a prick to a well armed population that already isn’t a fan of his politics.

I’m surprised it took so long for someone to finally pop a shot at the :censored2:. Goes around talking all that :censored2: and then we are supposed to be surprised or blame others for him provoking the gun man?
Where are you hearing all of that?