Trump will be the 1st Bitcoin President!!!!

Over70irregs

If it's made illegal to use it will matter very much. What matters is we have administrations that believe in freedom. If our Federal government wants to control everything by implem dt enting their own digital currency then good luck.
The government cannot stop 1Trillion interest debt every 100 days……. Have we all notice we don’t even talk about it anymore? This is why Bitcoin was invented.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Honestly I think you guys just don't understand how Bitcoin works, these arguments you're making is the same tired :censored2: I've heard from commies for years about guns
98% of the world doesn’t understand how bitcoin works.(myself included) Nor will they ever.

I have nothing against bitcoin. We have a constitution that protects ownership of guns. They infringe anyway.
Fed Now is getting up and running and will soon be the governments preferred form of digital currency. I don’t think they like to play nice with others. The current Fiat we live with is long overdue for a replacement, at least that’s what history tells us, whether I like it or not.

Thebrownblob

Tornado cash.

The end.
“The US Department of the Treasury slapped Tornado Cash with sanctions back in 2022, alleging the crypto-mixing tool helped launder over $7 billion in illicit funds. And yet it's still in use for many, reveals a new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.”

And this demonstrates how the government does it. Everything is illicit once they have you targeted.

The dark web is only the dark web because the government has trouble monitoring it.

Of course, we all know nothing the government does is illicit. Because that’s what happens when you make the rules.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
“The US Department of the Treasury slapped Tornado Cash with sanctions back in 2022, alleging the crypto-mixing tool helped launder over $7 billion in illicit funds. And yet it's still in use for many, reveals a new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.”

And this demonstrates how the government does it. Everything is illicit once they have you targeted.

The dark web is only the dark web because the government has trouble monitoring it.

Of course, we all know nothing the government does is illicit. Because that’s what happens when you make the rules.
The service is now illegal for US citizens to use.
All transactions by U.S. persons or within (or transiting) the United States that involve any property or interests in property of designated or otherwise blocked persons are prohibited unless authorized by a general or specific license issued by OFAC, or exempt.

Over70irregs

98% of the world doesn’t understand how bitcoin works.(myself included) Nor will they ever.

I have nothing against bitcoin. We have a constitution that protects ownership of guns. They infringe anyway.
Fed Now is getting up and running and will soon be the governments preferred form of digital currency. I don’t think they like to play nice with others. The current Fiat we live with is long overdue for a replacement, at least that’s what history tells us, whether I like it or not.
Just be healthy. Communicate. Stack.

Over70irregs

Tornado cash.

The end.
Ethereum based. Dead 💀 end. Left yourself open on that one. I had nothing to do with it. I promise.
1727066022493.jpeg

Over70irregs

You have to research deeper . Eth is “Not” the way. I repeat this often. We are all learning though.