Trump will be the 1st Bitcoin President!!!!

Over70irregs

No need to digest it. You regurgitated it from some other place lol.

Enjoy your digital asset I believe it has value, I do not believe I want to be part of your religion.
No it was digested and broken down as energy for thought.

We have went from scam, to no value, to government will stop, to it has value. Keep going.

Religions have physical addresses and leaders who take tithes and offerings. With Bitcoin You can mine or trade for it.
It’s the BORG sir. It cannot be ignored.

Thebrownblob

No it was digested and broken down as energy for thought.

We have went from scam, to no value, to government will stop, to it has value. Keep going.

Religions have physical addresses and leaders who take tithes and offerings. With Bitcoin You can mine or trade for it.
It’s the BORG sir. It cannot be ignored.
Religions just like bitcoin is man-made. They almost always disappoint. Belief in the savior does not need an address. Bitcoin is not my savior. My savior told me not to store up all my wealth on earth. So I’m not going to spend endless hours worrying about it.

Over70irregs

Religions just like bitcoin is man-made. They almost always disappoint. Belief in the savior does not need an address. Bitcoin is not my savior. My savior told me not to store up all my wealth on earth. So I’m not going to spend endless hours worrying about it.
Bitcoin is a reality mentality. It’s made not to disappoint because it is programmed and incentivized. The biblical savior address is heaven. It’s not here to save you, it is here to prepare the spot and wrinkle concept. The wealth is cyberspace not earth. No need to worry…. It’s working approximately every 10 min. just hodl…

Thebrownblob

Bitcoin is a reality mentality. It’s made not to disappoint because it is programmed and incentivized. The biblical savior address is heaven. It’s not here to save you, it is here to prepare the spot and wrinkle concept. The wealth is cyberspace not earth. No need to worry…. It’s working approximately every 10 min. just hodl…
Hodl…… why? It’s your opinion it’s like gold and it’s a store of wealth not to be used? If that’s the case, it will never be anything more than what it is now.

Over70irregs

Hodl…… why? It’s your opinion it’s like gold and it’s a store of wealth not to be used? If that’s the case, it will never be anything more than what it is now.
Not like gold. Better. Do you spend your gold? Pawn shop or jewelry exchange. Someone thinks it will be more. Interesting read.

Thebrownblob

Not like gold. Better. Do you spend your gold? Someone thinks it will be more. Interesting read.
You sad hodl. Not me. And of course once again I always find a humorous you post an article telling me how much $ DOLLARS $ bitcoin is worth 😂

govols019

You smell that?
I have.
Click the words ny times in the first post.
You claim to be incapable of bypassing a paywall with a private browsing window. Simple stuff bud.

That sounds like more trouble than it's worth to read the Times.

Thanks for letting know about that link, fren. That hyperlink is almost the exact same color as regular text on my phone.

vantexan

I would be concerned about governments shutting it down if it's a threat to their own digital currencies. If the U.S. develops a digital currency that it can control and regulate, but can't do the same with Bitcoin, then good luck. But as long as there's a perceived value there you might.make some money. But Bitcoin very much relies on attracting new investors who drive that value. If they believe it'll be worth a million someday they'll likely keep investing. But if it runs out of new investors it's going to crash. It won't continue to just rise in value because you want it to. It takes demand. And that demand will dry up pretty quickly if the government decides to pull the plug.

The government can't just "shut down" Bitcoin, it's not a lightbulb somewhere

You can de-legitimize it, drive it underground, but killing it is only possible if you kill every single holder on earth, which is tens of millions of people

I’m still confused is bitcoin a store of wealth or a form of payment?

And if everything can be found on the Blockchain, how is it anonymous? Call me Skeptical of digital money.

Except maybe Monero or pirate coin ect.
Bitcoin is digital money that is deflationary rather than inflationary like any govt fiat

It's not meant to be fully anonymous because if it was you'd lose the ability to verify account holdings which causes other issues

Ultimately if you're afraid of privacy from the govt, you need a new govt, currency type isn't going to save you

Thebrownblob

Bitcoin is digital money that is deflationary rather than inflationary like any govt fiat

It's not meant to be fully anonymous because if it was you'd lose the ability to verify account holdings which causes other issues

Ultimately if you're afraid of privacy from the govt, you need a new govt, currency type isn't going to save you
Well Be afraid.

Over70irregs

I would be concerned about governments shutting it down if it's a threat to their own digital currencies. If the U.S. develops a digital currency that it can control and regulate, but can't do the same with Bitcoin, then good luck. But as long as there's a perceived value there you might.make some money. But Bitcoin very much relies on attracting new investors who drive that value. If they believe it'll be worth a million someday they'll likely keep investing. But if it runs out of new investors it's going to crash. It won't continue to just rise in value because you want it to. It takes demand. And that demand will dry up pretty quickly if the government decides to pull the plug.
There is no plug to pull it runs on the internet. As long as one laptop in the universe has a copy it runs. Even if all power shuts off. It is also in space on satellites. Plus countries are mining it.

vantexan

There is no plug to pull it runs on the internet. As long as one laptop in the universe has a copy it runs. Even if all power shuts off. It is also in space on satellites. Plus countries are mining it.
There's only so much that can be mined left. As it grows in value, by investors believing it will rise to a certain level, eventually it will cost too much and a correction will happen. Or the various governments will make it illegal to use in transactions and the ensuing panic to get money out will cause it to collapse. It will only remain as it is if the powers that be decide it can be useful to them. Forget all the hype, it comes down to whether they can make money using it. Or whether fanatics controlling government see it as a threat to their control.

Over70irregs

There's only so much that can be mined left. As it grows in value, by investors believing it will rise to a certain level, eventually it will cost too much and a correction will happen. Or the various governments will make it illegal to use in transactions and the ensuing panic to get money out will cause it to collapse. It will only remain as it is if the powers that be decide it can be useful to them. Forget all the hype, it comes down to whether they can make money using it. Or whether fanatics controlling government see it as a threat to their control.
You cannot censor transactions. It is peer to peer. Unlike old Napster there are no central servers. As long as places don’t have banks or discrimination the need will be there. You don’t need $ when items or services will be denominated in satoshis/Bitcoin. You will eventually see items priced in $ and Bitcoin.

vantexan

You cannot censor transactions. It is peer to peer. Unlike old Napster there are no central servers. As long as places don’t have banks or discrimination the need will be there. You don’t need $ when items or services will be denominated in satoshis/Bitcoin. You will eventually see items priced in $ and Bitcoin.
Governments can certainly make it illegal to use Bitcoin. And if they do then its only use will be to flee the country and withdraw it in countries where it's still legal. If our Federal Reserve creates a digital currency and you can only make purchases in the U.S. with it then what happens to Bitcoin?

Everything you said is true about gold and silver too, can governments stop two people from using it as a currency if they really want to?

Now imagine a gold or silver that is digital and can't have fake reserves, boom Bitcoin

Governments can certainly make it illegal to use Bitcoin. And if they do then its only use will be to flee the country and withdraw it in countries where it's still legal. If our Federal Reserve creates a digital currency and you can only make purchases in the U.S. with it then what happens to Bitcoin?
What if our government bans guns? Will all the guns suddenly disappear?