Trump's Economy

refineryworker05

Really? Convince me. Do you own any oil company stocks or mutual funds that hold oil company stocks?
I don't know what you want me to convince you of, but I font have to prove anything. What does owning stocks have to do with this discussion, which about the claim that Trump cut "regulations" to jump start the economy?

floridays

If you don't which regulations have been cut, then that proves my point that saying regulations isn't based on some kind of analysis or knowledge about oh this regulation was cut and that had this impact in the economy, it's a talking point, to try to give Trump who has passed zero legislation credit for the economy.
Your point is not proven, the only thing proven is Van didn't choose to research the regulations that have been rescinded and any accompanying economic impact.

refineryworker05

Your point is not proven, the only thing proven is Van didn't choose to research the regulations that have been rescinded and any accompanying economic impact.
Yeah that does prove my point. If you say regulations but can't name them, you aren't speaking based on knowledge. You are repeating a bs talking point meant to give Trump who has passed no major legislation credit for the economy.

floridays

I don't know what you want me to convince you of, but I font have to prove anything. What does owning stocks have to do with this discussion, which about the claim that Trump cut "regulations" to jump start the economy?
Not trying to convince you, simply asking questions, which will drag you kicking and screaming to the truth you deny.

floridays

Yeah that does prove my point. If you say regulations but can't name them, you aren't speaking based on knowledge. You are repeating a bs talking point meant to give Trump who has passed no major legislation credit for the economy.
Keep dodging, answer the questions. Questions to you guys are like a cross to a vampire.

refineryworker05

I don't believe in man made "global warming," support your own cause. Your Welcome.
I don't see what that has to do with this discussion, other than being wrong about climate change, but I don't care that republicans are wrong as usual and have zero interest in that discussion.. So carry on with that belief.