Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Queens and Brooklyn is part of Long Island, check your map pal.

Forget it you are just not worth it after hearing what you just said. You could not even fight yourself out of a paper bag!!!! What planet are you from?

THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DAHHHH!!!!

LIKE I SAID TONY DID BROOKLYN AND QUEENS GARGARGES

DONT BOTHER TO EVEN ANSWER ME BACK !!! I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY

Last edited:

Had enough

First you say "the election is over, the next election is not for 2 years, let these guys do their jobs". That sounded reasonable and rational. Two minutes later you neglect the fact that the Row B administration got you your job back. Hmmm. And now this once "firm Row A guy" will be supporting Row C. Hey Crash, Row c IS Row A. It is lead by the same group that erased files (including yours), destroyed hard drives (with your info in them) and took their notes (if they had any) with them (including yours). The Row B administration had to do lots of work finding out the details of the new cases as they took over. They spent hours making calls and redoing what the old board destroyed or took with them. Your vote is your own choice. But I can't see rewarding some of those guys for what they truely did to the members they "cared" so much for.

See now an experience group of men would have just called the lawyer!!!!! They hold all the files with their cases!!!! Ev
eryone knows that!!! But the Executive Board!!!

Last edited:

CRASH501

what the hell are you talking about? .
like no one at the hall knows who u areeveryone knows who i am, i never hid who i was. lol you talk a lot of junk here but your at the hall getting yourself coffee and telling everyone what a great job their doing( ( when the hell was i at the hall getting myself coffee , and telling anyone they did a great job, this i heard from 2 ba's. I hope you get all your money back that would be justice. But please stop all you say is dave o why because he listened to you. Come on crash
your rambling on , try making sense and actually knowing what your talking abouit dude......... Dave o was upfront and didnt try to bs me, sabatino and that guy tom who runs the medical are just outright full of s... !

local804

what the hell are you talking about? .
your rambling on , try making sense and actually knowing what your talking abouit dude......... Dave o was upfront and didnt try to bs me, sabatino and that guy tom who runs the medical are just outright full of s... !

Yes, I agree with you on Tom L, he was from the Howie day, I have no idea why they kept him.
btw how is work going?

EyesLookingIn

"Im really curious , all this talk about hard drives being swapped out and or trashed . No members files left for the boys to view in January when they took office , Yet how is it the 300or so arbitrations were still intact? how is it i was on the calender for a hearing if there were no files , how is it i recieved my fair hearing / arbitration."

When you were at the hall going over your case were there and notes left behind my your BA? Anthony C told us in a building meeting that when Bill L or Frank L were present at a UPS hearing ( 72 ) they always had notes to go over with the union lawyer to help that case. There are no personal notes of any kind in the members files. I think thats BS their way of covering there @ss so they destroyed then all...........

CRASH501 , ACES was asking you a question............funny how all of the row c guys ducked this question.............