Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Not only arbitration cases, grievances were delayed and was nothing more of a waste of time and money for OUR union. The computer drives were property of 804, enough siad there!!!!! Bought with union members monies. Why did they empty the documents from the union boards in the buildings? Sore losers

Had enough or captain obvious, tony was in the video,couldn't have taped it. Who cares who taped it????? You said you didn't edit the video, you had it emailed to you.......who cares?

I don't lie, lets get that straight!!!! There is alot of lies on this site. It is not my style. I filmed it and said it openly with crash on brown. I don't know how to edit it!!! just for the record, BUT WHO CARES!!!!!

Had enough

Here Lets make it simple for you, " I feel like Mistake" I filmed the meeting!! Got that? One of the members I guess took it off You tube and edited and I posted it ....OK? Like a hundred things posted through this site!!! Not a big deal!!!

Ibt804Hammer

Here Lets make it simple for you, " I feel like Mistake" I filmed the meeting!! Got that? One of the members I guess took it off You tube and edited and I posted it ....OK? Like a hundred things posted through this site!!! Not a big deal!!!

Actually it was uploaded by the same account (Michael D 07)and for the record, there is very little from the 804 on youtube.

Had enough

I am laughing that Row B keeps on saying Howie and the girls, I can't believe all the winning coming from you!!!

Bring Back the Men:

MEMBERS VOICE - ROW C

Ibt804Hammer

I understand how you feel like mistake, you know why.Maybe like lonewolfL also.

Had enough

I can stay on here all day and go back and forth...Hey I am home today . You keep grasping for straws!!!

Another reason to vote Row C Members Voice. Let them represent Local 804 at the Delegates Convention!!! More important Issues!!

AcesUp804

"Im really curious , all this talk about hard drives being swapped out and or trashed . No members files left for the boys to view in January when they took office , Yet how is it the 300or so arbitrations were still intact? how is it i was on the calender for a hearing if there were no files , how is it i recieved my fair hearing / arbitration."

When you were at the hall going over your case were there and notes left behind my your BA? Anthony C told us in a building meeting that when Bill L or Frank L were present at a UPS hearing ( 72 ) they always had notes to go over with the union lawyer to help that case. There are no personal notes of any kind in the members files. I think thats BS their way of covering there @ss so they destroyed then all...........

CRASH501

Im really curious , all this talk about hard drives being swapped out and or trashed . No members files left for the boys to view in January when they took office , Yet how is it the 300or so arbitrations were still intact? how is it i was on the calender for a hearing if there were no files , how is it i recieved my fair hearing / arbitration.
again just curious
. THE ELECTION IS OVER
, THE NEXT ELECTION IS NOT FOR 2 YEARS
...LET THESE GUYS EITHER DO THEIR JOBS OR HANG THEMSELVES IN THE PROCESS AS WE CANT REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING NOW !
STOP TRYING TO SEPERATE THE LOCAL......UNITE WORK AS 1 TO OVERCOME OUR PROBLEMS AND TAKE ON UPS!
JUST MY 2 CENTS[/QUOTE)

Files were not trashed . The hard drives were replaced with a new one because of personal information stored on them. I don't know why they are making an issue. We do have an Election going on now Crash. This is a very important one, so that is all the fuss.

Why can't members say how they feel? This is a forum for members to vent and a lot of people are upset. If they are doing their job then they don't have anything to worry about right?. I guess that is what politics is all about. If they cant take being critized, hey they are in the wrong field. There was so much crap written on the old slate in previous years. For you to be able to stand up to a company and fight for your members this browncafe is a cream puff compared to the real world with UPS.

Look you say yourself that I am being accused of being Tony D...LOL you saw me filming at the meeting. You think I care what they say.
I am glad things worked out for you brother.
I was a firm row a guy and now i shall be a firm row c guy! yes i did see you and no you are not who they accuse you of being......

Had enough

You better watch your back Row B, Jack D. is going around telling people that Row B $ucks and to Vote for Members Voice and him....You should have never trusted him.......Huge mistake!!!

Ibt804Hammer

I was a firm row a guy and now i shall be a firm row c guy! yes i did see you and no you are not who they accuse you of being......

Your choice and that's great. LonewolfL is not TD, I thought it was also. The person on the video clearly sounds like a girl when she screamed when Tony came up to the microphone. Tony might like the bologna but at least he is manly sounding man and does not sound like a girl. Crash, which ba was on your case when you won? It was under row b, correct?

Ibt804Hammer

I can stay on here all day and go back and forth...Hey I am home today . You keep grasping for straws!!!

Another reason to vote Row C Members Voice. Let them represent Local 804 at the Delegates Convention!!! More important Issues!!

You on vacation this week studly? Kids are off from school, that's great