Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

I was a firm row a guy and now i shall be a firm row c guy! yes i did see you and no you are not who they accuse you of being......

First you say "the election is over, the next election is not for 2 years, let these guys do their jobs". That sounded reasonable and rational. Two minutes later you neglect the fact that the Row B administration got you your job back. Hmmm. And now this once "firm Row A guy" will be supporting Row C. Hey Crash, Row c IS Row A. It is lead by the same group that erased files (including yours), destroyed hard drives (with your info in them) and took their notes (if they had any) with them (including yours). The Row B administration had to do lots of work finding out the details of the new cases as they took over. They spent hours making calls and redoing what the old board destroyed or took with them. Your vote is your own choice. But I can't see rewarding some of those guys for what they truely did to the members they "cared" so much for.

CRASH501

First you say "the election is over, the next election is not for 2 years, let these guys do their jobs". That sounded reasonable and rational. Two minutes later you neglect the fact that the Row B administration got you your job back. Hmmm. And now this once "firm Row A guy" will be supporting Row C. Hey Crash, Row c IS Row A. It is lead by the same group that erased files (including yours), destroyed hard drives (with your info in them) and took their notes (if they had any) with them (including yours). The Row B administration had to do lots of work finding out the details of the new cases as they took over. They spent hours making calls and redoing what the old board destroyed or took with them. Your vote is your own choice. But I can't see rewarding some of those guys for what they truely did to the members they "cared" so much for.
although my victory was under the jurisdiction of row b , my victory came from a good lawyer , GREAT testimony by myself , and GREAT testimony by MY witness'. and once again ( here we go again ) UPS management lying through their teeth and getting caught doing so!
and FYI i dont see Howie and the entire old board running , but Dwight ( great shoppie ) will do well , John N ( another great guy in my book, I have worked with him for almost 10 years ) .........and I hear good things about the rest of the guys , Personally I wouldnt mind Dave O staying onboard if there was another transition. Chris S, is outright full of S..t in my eyes, I had 1 REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HIM AND THAT WAS ALL 3 STRIKES AGAINST HIM

EyesLookingIn

Like no one at the hall knows who u are LOL you talk a lot of junk here but your at the hall getting yourself coffee and telling everyone what a great job their doing, this I heard from 2 BA's. I hope you get all your money back that would be justice. but please stop all you say is Dave O why because he listened to you. Come on CRASH

Had enough

Like no one at the hall knows who u are LOL you talk a lot of junk here but your at the hall getting yourself coffee and telling everyone what a great job their doing, this I heard from 2 BA's. I hope you get all your money back that would be justice. but please stop all you say is Dave O why because he listened to you. Come on CRASH

That is his hall too!!! He pays his union dues and he can go threw that hall and get coffee!!! Get that straight!!!!

Obama got medical back for 23 years old does not mean I am voting for him!!!! John is a great Shop Steward and has a lot of experience and compassion for the men! That's his opinion!!!

Anyway you just said it yourself Dave O is the only one that listened to him!!! If I remember correctly Crash went threw hell even to get a phone call returned and a date scheduled for him.

And do me and everyone else a favor and spare yourself the writing, this was not the fault of the old board......:angry:

Last edited:

Ibt804Hammer

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I thought you were on vacation? If Dave was his BA, he should have been the only one that should have had to listen to him. John is a nice guy and a class act, a lot better than the Foster Ave friend up. That row C did a great job not putting Bill and Steve on the ballot, why did they put on Tony...???...
Back to John, good steward, we will leave it at that.

Had enough

I remember going to the hall and all the men were there to support you, not just the one who was my steward!!!!!

Another reason to vote for Row C - Members Voice

Ibt804Hammer

I remember going to the hall and all the men were there to support you, not just the one who was my steward!!!!!

Another reason to vote for Row C - Members Voice

I remember as soon as your board found out they lost, they didn't return to the buildings. That shows the support in which you speak!

Had enough

I remember as soon as your board found out they lost, they didn't return to the buildings. That shows the support in which you speak!

Yes you are right!!! That is why they are not on the ballot today!!!! :wink2:

These three men knew the importance of the membership. You would be a total liar on this site if you even say that Tony, Angelo and John did not go to a building after their loss. But then again Row B has lied ever since their campaign!!!

Having the experience of being a BA they knew the membership would turn on these men. The Executive Board Does not have the Experience and it shows!!!!!!!
:wink2:

Ibt804Hammer

Let me clarify, maybe they stepped into the building to clean out the union boards and order uniforms but they did NOT represent the members on Long Island!

Had enough

Just a little tip from me. Instead of playing on the computer all day, you should probably be campaigning !!!!!! You need all the help you can get!!!!:please: