Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Manh north 70 - 30 row c , eastside 60 - 40 row c , small buildings with only 2 centers only 40% of the building will vote anyway...

row c will loss 65% to 35%

Don't know who taught you math, but 65% of us who voted this E board in are now Voting Members Voice, because we realized we made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board. That would bring Row C up by over 60% and Tim and company down to under 40%. I can tell you are getting nervous the way you wright, cause you hear it everywhere you go.

AcesUp804

Don't know who taught you math, but 65% of us who voted this E board in are now Voting Members Voice, because we realized we made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board. That would bring Row C up by over 60% and Tim and company down to under 40%. I can tell you are getting nervous the way you wright, cause you hear it everywhere you go.

Not even going to be close , ROW B wins easy , then next year 804 vote comes before the contract , 804 Members win again no way they lose before the contract is up.

YOU WILL SEE FROM THIS VOTE THAT MEMBERS WILL SAY YES I'LL VOTE FOR YOU , AND THEN THEY DON'T.........

THEY DON'T TRUST ANGELO , TONY and JOHN...... DAMAGE GOODS

Last edited:

AcesUp804

Members on row c are upset because more then half have been told that "just because you are on this slate doesn't mean you will be on next years slate"

Alphonso C out of Foster is upset because his center is divided , many members are upset with him for running with Tony because they feel Tony is using him , he fired his alt-steward right before the ballots were mail out. His alt-steward is telling members Alphonso fired me because I would not go along with the deal he made with the manager before he went on vacation that violated members seniority , right in front of the BA Anthony C . Now he's telling members to vote Row B he has 1/3 of that center behind him........

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Not even going to be close , ROW B wins easy , then next year 804 vote comes before the contract , 804 Members win again no way they lose before the contract is up.

AND why because Angelo , Tony D don't have a clue , should have never been on this slate , should have waited till next year. Nice of them to point out what our E board is doing wrong so the they have 18 months to work on it , very smart.

YOU WILL SEE FROM THIS VOTE MEMBERS WILL SAY YES I'LL VOTE FOR YOU AND THEN THEY DON'T.........THEY DON'T TRUST ANGELO , TONY and JOHN......

What you don't understand is our E board showed us nothing, and its too late now for them now to try because they have made there bed and the damage has been done. I can tell you the Members want strong representation from our leaders which they lack. The members want Job Security which our E board does not provide. Members are afraid now, a fear they and I never felt.

When our Managers and Sups say we love this new E Board in our pcm's , you know there's a problem. When they say write a greivence who cares, there not going anywhere anyway, there's a problem with that. Just like the many greivences for over 9.5 . They were tossed away by our E board and said a new list had to be made and all those greivences were no good. They just do what ever the company wants... Do you really think we want this E board to negotiate a contract for us, come on, I remember Ken R saying he can negotiate a contract during his last campaign. Are you kidding me... You dont sound like your best interest is in the members, you probably will be retiring soon or way before me, so I know for a fact you really don't care about the members.

This is why many are now voting MEMBERS VOICE

AcesUp804

Our members respect the fact that this E Board is honest and up front. UPS wants row c back in the worse way. Since Dec of last year UPS management has been crying that Row B is in the hall , from day one , what does that tell you , they miss the deal making , the go along get along. You talk about job security over a hundred members were fired from 2008-2009 you call that job security. You say members are afraid only the one's that cut corners and don't do there job. Grievances are being paid and if they don't they are going to panels and arbitration. NO 9.5 grievances were tossed away for the first time in our local history 9.5 grievances were paid , there is a new list because Hoffa OKed a change to the 9.5 language but you don't put that in your post. How about you look on line and see how many grievances are going to the panel next mouth record number. 100% is how I feel , that this E Board can negotiate a good supplemental for us and once we get Hoffa out we will get a good contract. The likes we haven't seen since Ron Carey was IBT President. The members running row c that use to be on our old e board got us nothing in the past , nothing at all , but they found a way to lose a lot. Yes I'm going to retire soon but when I came in to UPS we had a strong Union built up by Ron Carey the senior guys fought for my future , I fight for the unborn not to give it away like Angelo , Tony D and John,after Ron left our old e board did nothing but destroy it , year after year , little by little.

THE MEMBERS VOICE WAS HEARD THEY ELECTED 804 MEMBERS UNITED

AcesUp804

The difference between you and I if that I have over 25 years in this company and remember in the 80's when UPS was trying to fire everyone 10 times worst then today but we didn't kiss managements @ss we didn't go along get along , we didn't go home because UPS said there was no work , we didn't change our vacation to help out UPS , we fought back , we had Ron Carey as our leader. Then Howie and the girls took over and as a local we kissed Hoffa @ss from day 1 he was in office , said thank you to weak contract , never fought for better supplemental language because they didn't want to upset Hoffa but our E board loved the fact that their pay went from 120,000 to 167,000 got a secret 401k plan. I'm proud to back Tim S and after 3 years if members are not happy vote how you like but our members will never put any of our old board members back in the hall...

THEY SOLD US OUT , THEY MEANING ANGELO , TONY D and JOHN.....

AcesUp804

If in 2 years members are as upset as you make them out to be then vote someone else in , but no one from our old board deserves the chance to be back in that hall , they had their chance to stand up and fight for us the members and failed. They all showed their true colors by the way they handled defeat. They did not leave as men they left as kids. They did not care one bit about YOU or I only themselves. I don't have any friends on our E board but I had many friends on our old e board , they destroyed our union , our great Local they destroyed. Didn't even have the b@lls to say sorry...... nothing ,,, just worried from day one , how to get back in , nothing more...........

Ibt804Hammer

Forget it you are just not worth it after hearing what you just said. You could not even fight yourself out of a paper bag!!!! What planet are you from?

THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DAHHHH!!!!

LIKE I SAID TONY DID BROOKLYN AND QUEENS GARGARGES

DONT BOTHER TO EVEN ANSWER ME BACK !!! I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY

Had enough

He took a lot of votes away from row c in Foster..... 70% - 30% for Row BI ... EASY

Good for him. I know that Jack is really a popular guy working so hard and scrubbing those trucks all this time! Could you imagine he does not even look for a tip at Christmas or ever? Row C told me they are nervous! :rofl:

Had enough

YOU WILL SEE FROM THIS VOTE THAT MEMBERS WILL SAY YES I'LL VOTE FOR YOU , AND THEN THEY DON'T.........

THEY DON'T TRUST ANGELO , TONY and JOHN...... DAMAGE GOODS

Don't want to upset you but I have a question? When they do win are you going to congratulate them?

Had enough

What you don't understand is our E board showed us nothing, and its too late now for them now to try because they have made there bed and the damage has been done. I can tell you the Members want strong representation from our leaders which they lack. The members want Job Security which our E board does not provide. Members are afraid now, a fear they and I never felt.

When our Managers and Sups say we love this new E Board in our pcm's , you know there's a problem. When they say write a greivence who cares, there not going anywhere anyway, there's a problem with that. Just like the many greivences for over 9.5 . They were tossed away by our E board and said a new list had to be made and all those greivences were no good. They just do what ever the company wants... Do you really think we want this E board to negotiate a contract for us, come on, I remember Ken R saying he can negotiate a contract during his last campaign. Are you kidding me... You dont sound like your best interest is in the members, you probably will be retiring soon or way before me, so I know for a fact you really don't care about the members.

This is why many are now voting MEMBERS VOICE

MORE REASONS WHY THE MEMBERS CHOOSE

THE MEMBERS VOICE - ROW C
BRINGING BACK JOB SECURITY:wink2:

The difference between you and I if that I have over 25 years in this company and remember in the 80's when UPS was trying to fire everyone 10 times worst then today but we didn't kiss managements @ss we didn't go along get along , we didn't go home because UPS said there was no work , we didn't change our vacation to help out UPS , we fought back , we had Ron Carey as our leader. Then Howie and the girls took over and as a local we kissed Hoffa @ss from day 1 he was in office , said thank you to weak contract , never fought for better supplemental language because they didn't want to upset Hoffa but our E board loved the fact that their pay went from 120,000 to 167,000 got a secret 401k plan. I'm proud to back Tim S and after 3 years if members are not happy vote how you like but our members will never put any of our old board members back in the hall...

THEY SOLD US OUT , THEY MEANING ANGELO , TONY D and JOHN.....

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!
Unclean Hands to NEVER be trusted again!

Had enough

Well another phone came in!!!! Here is goes!!!!

Hey E. Board what do you think your membership are jerks?

Another raise in Union dues?

This is the most we have been raised in the history of Local 804!!!!!

What did you raised the dues a week later then normal so the members would not realized until after the ballets were mailed in?

"They have raised us $4.00 in 13 months" You lied to us over everything ----- You did nothing but screw us over"

This is why it is important to Vote Row C - The Members Choice - Please mail your ballots and Make the Right Choice:madashell::madashell::madashell:

They don't give a
:censored2: about us they just want TDU in for themselves!!!!!

Our members respect the fact that this E Board is honest and up front. UPS wants row c back in the worse way. Since Dec of last year UPS management has been crying that Row B is in the hall , from day one , what does that tell you , they miss the deal making , the go along get along. You talk about job security over a hundred members were fired from 2008-2009 you call that job security. You say members are afraid only the one's that cut corners and don't do there job. Grievances are being paid and if they don't they are going to panels and arbitration. NO 9.5 grievances were tossed away for the first time in our local history 9.5 grievances were paid , there is a new list because Hoffa OKed a change to the 9.5 language but you don't put that in your post. How about you look on line and see how many grievances are going to the panel next mouth record number. 100% is how I feel , that this E Board can negotiate a good supplemental for us and once we get Hoffa out we will get a good contract. The likes we haven't seen since Ron Carey was IBT President. The members running row c that use to be on our old e board got us nothing in the past , nothing at all , but they found a way to lose a lot. Yes I'm going to retire soon but when I came in to UPS we had a strong Union built up by Ron Carey the senior guys fought for my future , I fight for the unborn not to give it away like Angelo , Tony D and John,after Ron left our old e board did nothing but destroy it , year after year , little by little.

Couldn't have said it better!
UNCLEAN HANDS to NEVER be trusted again!