Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

Does anyone know what's going on at 43rd street? Heard more firings to come- scared for my job.

they were being paid for jury duty but were not on jury duty. Not sure all the facts but management was hiding hours drivers worked by paying them by jury duty. As of right now not sure if drivers and managment were working together or sups were just taking care of the drivers. I heard 1 supervisor has already been fired and maybe the manager nexted. I pray that Al friend knew what was going on and they fire him too....

804brown

Hey Vinny M take your medication. The old board never raised the dues like this before.

What, everybody is Vinny to you guys?? Obsession!! And by the way the old board didn't raise them either. ONCE AGAIN it comes from the International. In Feb and Aug of 2009, when the Row A guys were still there , our dues went up! Get over it!

EyesLookingIn

What happened to innocent till proven guilty. They were walked out of the building, a very common occurrence the past 14 months. Our E board is lost and MIA

ARTICLE 12
SUSPENSION OR DISCHARGE

Section 1 - Immediate Suspension or Discharge

The following shall be causes for immediate suspension or dis-
charge of an employee: drinking, or proven or admitted dishonesty.
See Article 18, Section 1 (a)

In cases not involving the theft of money or merchandise an
employee will remain on the job until a hearing is held with the
business agent. Such hearing will take place within 72 hours.

Being pay for Jury Duty when your on Jury Duty and then cashing that check"were you on jury duty these days NO did you know your check had Jury Duty on them YES"

Heard guys were getting paid thousands of dollars , long time issue.

Hope they blame supervisor

EyesLookingIn

Thanks . I hope so too- with direct deposit who's to say some of them even saw those pay codes? This is crazy.

Very True ,, RUMOR has it that drivers worked 12 hours for 4 days and only paid them 10 hours a day then on Friday supervisor would give them the day off and put them in for jury duty.

cino321

Stupid is as stupid does. If this is true than I hope management team goes with them too.

I wonder what the motivation was?

Had enough

Dont get to excited Row B, this story is not finished and if it is true Row C is still way ahead. Row B does not look like any better because a few men messed up!

Look at you getting all excited!!!!!:happy-very:

ROW C - THE MEMBERS VOICE

Negative campaigning never motivates positive votes.
Give it up Redmond Slate.
You lost once...Tony D is a two time loser....3 strikes your out.....
Go deliver the bundles Tony D.

UNCLEAN HANDS to NEVER be Trusted Again!