Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do I have to teach you veteran Row B / E Board Supporters everything, I'm sure you knew this
already but you continue to lie to the members. Dues do not have to get raised with each raise
we get, or go up AUTOMATICALLY!!!. They can be waived. Dont tell me our E board didnt know that.., I have broken down it
below for you, how our E board raised my union dues 4.00 in just a years time.

You keep saying Local 804 members united had nothing to due with the dues going up, but the truth
has come out. Again they get caught in another lie..........

The only Local following Hoffa's Dues rules is Tim our president. And yo say you want him out, ha I don't believe you, this is just another Lying Campaign slogin to win votes and fool members......

Dues raises Under new E Board.....

Payrate is now 30.40 x 2.5 = 76.00 union dues go to 76.00

payrate in August 10' was 30.05 x 2.5 = 75.12 union dues were 75.00

payrate in Feb 10' was 29.65 x 2.5 = 74.12 unions dues were 74.00

Payrate in Aug 09' was 29.27 x 2.5 = 73.17 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Feb o9 was 28.90 x 2.5 = 72.25 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Aug 08' was 28.55 x 2.5 = 71.37 union dues were 71.00

payrate in Feb 08 was 28.20 x 2.5 = 70.50 union dues were 71.00
[/FONT]

VOTE MEMBERS VOICE -

Row B put this in your pipe and smoke it. $4.00 in l year is a lot. VOTE MEMBERS VOICE

804brown

Mistake, on the dues issue, here we go again. It seems that the old board was supposed to put in that raise up to $73/mo in Aug 2009 and purposely didn't for political reasons- THEY WERE RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION! According to the Teamster Constitution they were mandated to put that raise in but didn't because they were in a tough campaign.
Row A broke the bylaws of our Constitution but their buddy in Washington , Jr Hoffa let it slide and did not trustee them as a reward for their support. If the new board ever did the same, our executive board would be put in trusteeship!
Once again, the old board (Row A), just like the pension problems were exposed AFTER their 2006 re-election, thought they could put the raises off until after their 2009 re-election (NOT). Row B came in and with the Feb 2010 raise (Row A supported split raise by the way) kicked in, the dues had to go all the way to $74 instead of $73.
This proves once more that the old board (Row A aka Row C) ran away from their responsibilities and left their mess for others to clean up. That was not leadership. Now the old board and their little band of clueless followers cry "look what Row B did when they got in!" Listen, Row B did what it had to to BECAUSE ROW A DIDNT DO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Mistake, on the dues issue, here we go again. It seems that the old board was supposed to put in that raise up to $73/mo in Aug 2009 and purposely didn't for political reasons- THEY WERE RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION! According to the Teamster Constitution they were mandated to put that raise in but didn't because they were in a tough campaign.
Row A broke the bylaws of our Constitution but their buddy in Washington , Jr Hoffa let it slide and did not trustee them as a reward for their support. If the new board ever did the same, our executive board would be put in trusteeship!
Once again, the old board (Row A), just like the pension problems were exposed AFTER their 2006 re-election, thought they could put the raises off until after their 2009 re-election (NOT). Row B came in and with the Feb 2010 raise (Row A supported split raise by the way) kicked in, the dues had to go all the way to $74 instead of $73.
This proves once more that the old board (Row A aka Row C) ran away from their responsibilities and left their mess for others to clean up. That was not leadership. Now the old board and their little band of clueless followers cry "look what Row B did when they got in!" Listen, Row B did what it had to to BECAUSE ROW A DIDNT DO WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Brown, I have a shovel you can use for all your bull....

You tried to turn that around, but you sound like a fool again, I showed you the proof, 1 dollar raise in 4 pay raises and that was best you could come back with. Your E board raised us 4.00 in 3 pay raises. Your E board and the company together worked out a deal to wait an extra week to raise the dues because the ballets would have arrived the same day as the raise in our dues and that would have taken votes away from Row B. Nice deal making with the company, we know there on your side because you let them get away with everything.
Row B AKA UPS management The end is near, you will be out in less than 1 year 10 months. Our E Board keeps running away from there responsibilities as our Union Reps, They said no more surprises in there campaign, so why didn't they tell us that the dues where going up. I will have to change the bylaws so the E Board does't surprise attack us again, and never again delays raising dues until after ballets are mailed out ................................

Once again, see below

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dues raises Under new E Board.....

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Under the old Adminstration

[/FONT]

VOTE MEMBERS VOICE -

Last edited:

ROW A

Brown, I have a shovel you can use for all your bull....

You tried to turn that around, but you sound like a fool again, I showed you the proof, 1 dollar raise in 4 pay raises and that was best you could come back with. Your E board raised us 4.00 in 3 pay raises. Your E board and the company together worked out a deal to wait an extra week to raise the dues because the ballets would have arrived the same day as the raise in our dues and that would have taken votes away from Row B. Nice deal making with the company, we know there on your side because you let them get away with everything.
Row B AKA UPS management The end is near, you will be out in less than 1 year 10 months. Our E Board keeps running away from there responsibilities as our Union Reps, They said no more surprises in there campaign, so why didn't they tell us that the dues where going up. I will have to change the bylaws so the E Board does't surprise attack us again, and never again delays raising dues until after ballets are mailed out ................................

Once again, see below

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dues raises Under new E Board.....

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Under the old Adminstration

[/FONT]

VOTE MEMBERS VOICE -
i once knew a former shop steward that did'nt protect his members he stepped down in disgrace.......
now he just yells at his computer these days and crank calls the hall praying for their down fall ====]][[==

EyesLookingIn

posted by Mistakevoting4thisEboard
"Your E board and the company together worked out a deal to wait an extra week to raise the dues because the ballets would have arrived the same day as the raise in our dues and that would have taken votes away from Row B."

LOL wow now your really in panic mode by saying our board and the company are working together. What a joke , when you sign on as "mistake" remember to not sound like "hadenough"
Since Dec 09 when we all found out that ROW A lost management has done nothing but talk bad about Row B even before they took office. Till this day they have not agreed on anything , Our E board has followed the contract. The ballots went ot on a monday 50% of our members got it on Tues 40% got it wed. So to think that any member would say I'm not voting because of how my union dues go up is total asinine. If our board cared about lying to the members like Angelo , Tony and John did in the past our dues would not have gone up to the full amout. Our members are not stupid Angelo , Tony D and John always hoped the membership was dumb and would not see the truth. Even with 95% of the stewards behind them THEY GOT CRUSHED.

EyesLookingIn

Angelo , Tony D and John N don't know what there doing. It shows by how they ran the campaign and the decisions made. First if you really want to get back in office you wait , the next election wasn't until 3 years you know that this board was going to have problems with UPS because of inexperience and that the members would get upset with how they were being represented. You don't run for steward you wait allow things to happen and wait for the members to come to you. Then they should of made a slate but left there names off the ballot. Any slate running with a lot of stewards would have got votes but still lost. Now you make it look like those guys running asked Tony and Angelo to run with them for there experience. But now they showed Row B what to work on , what to fix. Row B did nothing but attack Angelo , Tony D and John and it worked.

This is why Danny M and others want to drop Angelo , Tony D and John because they fell they will have a better chance to win alone. Angelo and Tony D will put another slate together and 3 slates means easy win for 804 MEMBERS UNITED , Angelo , Tony D are playing right into the hands of our E board , Like Tim S said "WE BEAT THEM WHEN THEY WERE SOMEBODY WE WILL BEAT THEM WHEN THERE NOBODY" The fear that Tim S has always had was strong stewards from every building running against them , but knew Angelo and Tony pride's would get in the way. Howie , Tony M and Bill B ran our local for years , Angelo and Tony D had no say what so ever now they think they have experience to run our hall LOL

lonewolf

Angelo , Tony D and John N don't know what there doing. It shows by how they ran the campaign and the decisions made. First if you really want to get back in office you wait , the next election wasn't until 3 years you know that this board was going to have problems with UPS because of inexperience and that the members would get upset with how they were being represented. You don't run for steward you wait allow things to happen and wait for the members to come to you. Then they should of made a slate but left there names off the ballot. Any slate running with a lot of stewards would have got votes but still lost. Now you make it look like those guys running asked Tony and Angelo to run with them for there experience. But now they showed Row B what to work on , what to fix. Row B did nothing but attack Angelo , Tony D and John and it worked.

This is why Danny M and others want to drop Angelo , Tony D and John because they fell they will have a better chance to win alone. Angelo and Tony D will put another slate together and 3 slates means easy win for 804 MEMBERS UNITED , Angelo , Tony D are playing right into the hands of our E board , Like Tim S said "WE BEAT THEM WHEN THEY WERE SOMEBODY WE WILL BEAT THEM WHEN THERE NOBODY" The fear that Tim S has always had was strong stewards from every building running against them , but knew Angelo and Tony pride's would get in the way. Howie , Tony M and Bill B ran our local for years , Angelo and Tony D had no say what so ever now they think they have experience to run our hall LOL

Maybe you smoking something..LOL Hey Eye Ball there is an election next month. Wake up and smell the coffee. Row B is done.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

LOL wow now your really in panic mode by saying our board and the company are working together. What a joke , when you sign on as "mistake" remember to not sound like "hadenough"
Since Dec 09 when we all found out that ROW A lost management has done nothing but talk bad about Row B even before they took office. Till this day they have not agreed on anything , Our E board has followed the contract. The ballots went ot on a monday 50% of our members got it on Tues 40% got it wed. So to think that any member would say I'm not voting because of how my union dues go up is total asinine. If our board cared about lying to the members like Angelo , Tony and John did in the past our dues would not have gone up to the full amout. Our members are not stupid Angelo , Tony D and John always hoped the membership was dumb and would not see the truth. Even with 95% of the stewards behind them THEY GOT CRUSHED.

Now looks who's sounding like 804Brown, looks like the truth is out, E board and company working together, the only people in panic mode are Row B ( aka UPS management )

Your right 90% of the ballets were received by Wednesday, thats a 8 days before the dues went up, when it should have been 1 day before. Great strategic move by the union and company working together on that one. You can make up any excuse you want but you and the Row B aka UPS management have been uncovered.

You know very well dues do not have to go up with every raise, but yet like the company, our E board lies to its members over and over. Great job guys...

This E board is a 1 term E board, no matter whichever way you look at it. Its over for you guys in less than 1 year and 10 months, let the count down begin....

lonewolf

Now looks who's sounding like 804Brown, looks like the truth is out, E board and company working together, the only people in panic mode are Row B ( aka UPS management )

Your right 90% of the ballets were received by Wednesday, thats a 8 days before the dues went up, when it should have been 1 day before. Great strategic move by the union and company working together on that one. You can make up any excuse you want but you and the Row B aka UPS management have been uncovered.

You know very well dues do not have to go up with every raise, but yet like the company, our E board lies to its members over and over. Great job guys...

This E board is a 1 term E board, no matter whichever way you look at it. Its over for you guys in less than 1 year and 10 months, let the count down begin....

Good riddens with this E.Board

EyesLookingIn

"You know very well dues do not have to go up with every raise, but yet like the company, our E board lies to its members over and over. Great job guys..."

No I don't know that , what I do know and remember is when Local 804 posted a letter in every union board couple of years ago saying that we were not paying the right amount and this letter came from the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Telling all the members of Local 804 that our union dues had to be 2 1/2 times the hourly rate it was 2 times. PLUS there was a break down on how it was going up...... first 2.1 then 2.2 , 2.3 , 2.4 and then finally 2.5.........that was under Howie and the girls .....

YEA our members in Local 804 are going to open there ballots and say "hey ,my union dues just went up I'm voting row c" LOL

OUR MEMBERS ARE SMART AND DO WHATS BEST FOR THEIR FAMILY'S NOT THEIR FRIENDS

THATS WHY ROW A GOT CRUSHED AND WHY ROW C WILL GET CRUSHED ON MARCH 18.

Last edited:

Had enough

YEA our members in Local 804 are going to open there ballots and say "hey ,my union dues just went up I'm voting row c" LOL

No!!!! They are going to say we are voting for ROW C!!!!!!!! BECAUSE ROW B HAS NOT DONE ONE THING THAT THEY SAID.......ALL THEY DID WAS LIE TO THE MEMBERS.

TO BE HONEST I WOULD BE PRETTY SCARED IF I WERE YOU!!!!

804brown

LOL, "the E board and company working together" that is a joke. The "get along go along" guys were fired by us over a year ago. Management actually hates and is frustrated by this board because they do not sell out the members like Row A did.

On the Dues-gate, i remember our dues being a week late back in Oct or Nov or Dec. I don't think it is some conspiracy. Sometimes the woman who takes care of the dues in the hall is on vacation and it has to wait a week.

And yes the dues HAVE to go up evertime your hourly wage increases!

As for being a "one term board", only time will tell. As for this current Delegate's Election for the Teamster Convention, the row B guys will win. I do not doubt that, sorry to burst your bubble. In 2 years this new board will have 3 years of executive experience. They will have (hopefully) worked out all the bugs and fully implemented their agenda. Plus , they will be mobilizing the entire local for the next contract negotiations in 2013. I really can't see us changing horses midstream with a new contract in 2013! I think that is why Tony D and company are so desparate to see this new board fail. It gives them a chance in 2013. But for us, the membership, when the board fails , we are doomed. Look at the last couple of years of Row A. They were failing us bigtime and look at how many people were fired or suspended or harassed under their administration. We cannot afford this new board to fail. It is in all our interests (all except Tony and co)to see this new board succeed!

804brown

"OUR MEMBERS ARE SMART AND DO WHATS BEST FOR THEIR FAMILY'S NOT THEIR FRIENDS

THATS WHY ROW A GOT CRUSHED AND WHY ROW C WILL GET CRUSHED ON MARCH 18.

Your are right Eyes, the members are smart and they get it. The Row A/Row C/ Hoffa Slate are in for a big surprise. These same guys thought we were gonna vote for them in Nov 2009 too! LOL!

804brown

Hey you Row A the last breaking news you had Tony and the boys being sent away in the fall. LOL. Believe me Tony, Angelo, John and the boys are going no where but to the Union Hall in 1 year and 8 months.

As far as 43rd Street right now its in the hands of the existing E. Board. Heaven help those guys.

"Tony, Angelo and John are going no where" - couldn't say it better myself!
True, they will be going "to the union hall in 1 year and 8 months" when they decide to pack it in and want to talk to health and welfare about their own retiree benefits!

Had enough

Your are right Eyes, the members are smart and they get it. The Row A/Row C/ Hoffa Slate are in for a big surprise. These same guys thought we were gonna vote for them in Nov 2009 too! LOL!

You are so predicable I was waiting for you to response!!!! lol They are in so get used to it!!!!!