Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Just a reminder!!!

I just had to click on your stupid link to see what B/$#^T you were spewing.
First of all you are legally slandering the board by calling them liars. Again negative campaigning.
Second,under the, CONTRACT GIVEBACKS your calling them "they," and DEFENDING BENEFITS you call them "our." Which is it?
Anyway, raising the co-pays isn't a giveback. It's fixing REDMONDS MESS! And where can YOU PROVE that OUR trustees voted WITH UPS to ELIMINATE Health and Welfare Benefits? That's a fabrication and completely slanderous. And TONY, YOU better watch what YOU'RE saying! There will be legal ramifications. Look that phrase up because you may not understand it. Due to the fact that the header of your Slanderous flyer says "all THERE lies." False, slanderous and BTW gramatically incorrect.
Look at what I'm dealing with here. A joke.
Furthermore, WE, LOCAL 804 NEVER supported HOFFA to begin with, so that Sandy Pope remark is out of order!
And finally, like many others here understand, the union dues are part of the process , not an executive board blame.
SHEER & UTTER IGNORANCE!

UNCLEAN HANDS to NEVER be Trusted Again!!

No one is answering me!!! How come they did not raise the Union Dues the 2nd Thursday like the Bi-laws say?????
Wow, so that's all you have?
Everything I replied to you must have made sense then. Great!
Oh, the union dues you still have an issue with?
The 2nd Thursday is when the dues are withdrawn from your check.
Another member here already explained to you about the dues process.
STOP BLAMING EXECUTIVE BOARD for a fundamental union process....JEEZ!

Had enough

No! not the right answer!!!! Still beating around the bush, but that is what Row B does Well!!!!

Another reason to vote for the

MEMBERS VOICE - ROW C:wink2:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Had enough, you are either a clueless member or a liar. You seem to be a member with some seniority so you MUST already know that our dues go up AUTOMATICALLY as per the International. Remember your "boys" (Row A aka Row C) sold us that last contract with the split raises, so now we get hit twice a year with dues increases. I think you know that our dues are 2 1/2 times our hourly wage. You should. Being that you "had enough" , maybe you "had enough" when your boys voted with Hoffa to implement this outrage about 10 yrs ago at a special Teamsters Convention! Oh that's right , you want these boys back in charge again. LOL ! Not happening bro! The members that are not blinded with hate know why their dues go up. Stop spreading these lies, the members are not stupid!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do I have to teach you veteran Row B / E Board Supporters everything, I'm sure you knew this
already but you continue to lie to the members. Dues do not have to get raised with each raise
we get, or go up AUTOMATICALLY!!!. They can be waived. Dont tell me our E board didnt know that.., I have broken down it
below for you, how our E board raised my union dues 4.00 in just a years time.

You keep saying Local 804 members united had nothing to due with the dues going up, but the truth
has come out. Again they get caught in another lie..........

The only Local following Hoffa's Dues rules is Tim our president. And yo say you want him out, ha I don't believe you, this is just another Lying Campaign slogin to win votes and fool members......

Dues raises Under new E Board.....

Payrate is now 30.40 x 2.5 = 76.00 union dues go to 76.00

payrate in August 10' was 30.05 x 2.5 = 75.12 union dues were 75.00

payrate in Feb 10' was 29.65 x 2.5 = 74.12 unions dues were 74.00

Payrate in Aug 09' was 29.27 x 2.5 = 73.17 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Feb o9 was 28.90 x 2.5 = 72.25 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Aug 08' was 28.55 x 2.5 = 71.37 union dues were 71.00

payrate in Feb 08 was 28.20 x 2.5 = 70.50 union dues were 71.00
[/FONT]

VOTE MEMBERS VOICE -

Had enough

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why do I have to teach you veteran Row B / E Board Supporters everything, I'm sure you knew this
already but you continue to lie to the members. Dues do not have to get raised with each raise
we get, or go up AUTOMATICALLY!!!. They can be waived. Dont tell me our E board didnt know that.., I have broken down it
below for you, how our E board raised my union dues 4.00 in just a years time.

You keep saying Local 804 members united had nothing to due with the dues going up, but the truth
has come out. Again they get caught in another lie..........

The only Local following Hoffa's Dues rules is Tim our president. And yo say you want him out, ha I don't believe you, this is just another Lying Campaign slogin to win votes and fool members......

Dues raises Under new E Board.....

Payrate is now 30.40 x 2.5 = 76.00 union dues go to 76.00

payrate in August 10' was 30.05 x 2.5 = 75.12 union dues were 75.00

payrate in Feb 10' was 29.65 x 2.5 = 74.12 unions dues were 74.00

Payrate in Aug 09' was 29.27 x 2.5 = 73.17 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Feb o9 was 28.90 x 2.5 = 72.25 union dues were 72.00

payrate in Aug 08' was 28.55 x 2.5 = 71.37 union dues were 71.00

payrate in Feb 08 was 28.20 x 2.5 = 70.50 union dues were 71.00
[/FONT]

VOTE MEMBERS VOICE -

Excellent job Mistake!!!!:star:

ANOTHER REASON TO VOTE
MEMBERS VOICE - ROW C

ROW A

breaking unconfirmed news!!!!@!@###!@!!! WORD OUT OF 43RD ST ...TIM .S WAS SEEN IN THE HR OFFICE PUTTING IN FOR HIS RETIREMENT PAPERS !!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID UNCONFIRMED /////// THIS CAME IN FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE .. NOW IF WE COULD GET ANGELO AND TONY AND BILL AND JOHN TO FOLLOW SUIT ..;;.,'; WORD ALSO OUT OF 43RD ST THE DM AL.friend IS ON THE ROPES !!!!!! HE WAS SEEN COMING FROM THE TOP FLOOR LOOKING WOUNDED AND DAZED BIG MESS AT 43RD !!!! LOL LETS HOPE ALL MY UNCONFIRMED STORIES COME TRUE ......... OH YEAH VOTE 804 MEMBERS UNITED!!!!!

Last edited:

lonewolf

breaking unconfirmed news!!!!@!@###!@!!! WORD OUT OF 43RD ST ...TIM .S WAS SEEN IN THE HR OFFICE PUTTING IN FOR HIS RETIREMENT PAPERS !!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID UNCONFIRMED /////// THIS CAME IN FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE .. NOW IF WE COULD GET ANGELO AND TONY AND BILL AND JOHN TO FOLLOW SUIT ..;;.,'; WORD ALSO OUT OF 43RD ST THE DM AL.friend IS ON THE ROPES !!!!!! HE WAS SEEN COMING FROM THE TOP FLOOR LOOKING WOUNDED AND DAZED BIG MESS AT 43RD !!!! LOL LETS HOPE ALL MY UNCONFIRMED STORIES COME TRUE ......... OH YEAH VOTE 804 MEMBERS UNITED!!!!!

Hey you Row A the last breaking news you had Tony and the boys being sent away in the fall. LOL. Believe me Tony, Angelo, John and the boys are going no where but to the Union Hall in 1 year and 8 months.

As far as 43rd Street right now its in the hands of the existing E. Board. Heaven help those guys.

ROW A

New ratings for row-c angelo=2-tony=2 john=2-danny=2-orlando=2cyrus=2 phillips =5 ------these are the ones that i know the others are unknowns 1 being the worst 10 being the best [[[[[[ on average they rank pretty low..... so that makes them a no go !!!!!

lonewolf

New ratings for row-c angelo=2-tony=2 john=2-danny=2-orlando=2cyrus=2 phillips =5 ------these are the ones that i know the others are unknowns 1 being the worst 10 being the best [[[[[[ on average they rank pretty low..... so that makes them a no go !!!!!

Do smoke anything?

ROW A

hey you row a the last breaking news you had tony and the boys being sent away in the fall. Lol. Believe me tony, angelo, john and the boys are going no where but to the union hall in 1 year and 8 months.

As far as 43rd street right now its in the hands of the existing e. Board. Heaven help those guys.
ok wolf dont be so secure in your feelings because the fall has came and gone ... I hear its still ongoing the feds are in no rush as usual....

CRASH501

First of all you are legally slandering the board by calling them liars. Again negative campaigning.
Second,under the, CONTRACT GIVEBACKS your calling them "they," and DEFENDING BENEFITS you call them "our." Which is it?
Anyway, raising the co-pays isn't a giveback. It's fixing REDMONDS MESS! And where can YOU PROVE that OUR trustees voted WITH UPS to ELIMINATE Health and Welfare Benefits? That's a fabrication and completely slanderous. And TONY, YOU better watch what YOU'RE saying! There will be legal ramifications. Look that phrase up because you may not understand it. Due to the fact that the header of your Slanderous flyer says "all THERE lies." False, slanderous and BTW gramatically incorrect.
Furthermore, WE, LOCAL 804 NEVER supported HOFFA to begin with, so that Sandy Pope remark is out of order!
And finally, like many others here understand, the union dues are part of the process , not an executive board blame.
SHEER & UTTER IGNORANCE!
WHO GAVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO SPEAK ON THE BEHALF OF LOCAL 804?

CRASH501

SHEER & UTTER IGNORANCE!