Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

"Tony, Angelo and John are going no where" - couldn't say it better myself!
True, they will be going "to the union hall in 1 year and 8 months" when they decide to pack it in and want to talk to health and welfare about their own retiree benefits!

In your Dreams!!!! The memberships will let you know !!!!

AcesUp804

How about a little secret.....No one cares about my spellling....They care what your e. Board is doing.... Which is nothing....LOL

Your right we don't care about your spelling , your a Teamster , a Teamster that has a great job thanks to people like Ron Carey , a man that put his members first , a man that stood up to UPS and said no to part time America. We all have what we do thanks to him , and to see people like our old E board that were willing to throw it away just to go along get along is sad. To see them making 167,000 , 2 pensions , 401 K makes me understand why Howie and the girls were afraid to rock the boat. One day come to Foster around 10 am go to the break area and you will find 10 to 15 guys sitting around and ask them what Ron Carey was like , these guys are porters , clerks they will tell you stories you won't believe.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

One day come to Foster around 10 am go to the break area and you will find 10 to 15 guys sitting around and ask them what Ron Carey was like , these guys are porters , clerks they will tell you stories you won't believe.

They will tell you Federal law bars union officials from using union money for their campaigns. They will tell you Carey closed his eyes because he knew or suspected that those contributions were to generate a personal benefit for him, i.e., benefits to his campaign.
He got caught, plan and simple for doing exactly what he said he was fighting against if it benefited only himself.
Even his running mate Carroll Haynes announced that he was endorsing James P. Hoffa in his campaign for the union's presidency after he was carey got caught.
Teamsters for a Democratic Union ( TDU ) has been fighting uphill battles since its founding in 1980, alerting fellow union members to corruption occurring within their ranks. But yet when one of there own is caught they look the other way. What a Joke..

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They will tell you Federal law bars union officials from using union money for their campaigns. They will tell you Carey closed his eyes because he knew or suspected that those contributions were to generate a personal benefit for him, i.e., benefits to his campaign.
He got caught, plan and simple for doing exactly what he said he was fighting against if it benefited only himself.
Even his running mate Carroll Haynes announced that he was endorsing James P. Hoffa in his campaign for the union's presidency after he was carey got caught.
Teamsters for a Democratic Union ( TDU ) has been fighting uphill battles since its founding in 1980, alerting fellow union members to corruption occurring within their ranks. But yet when one of there own is caught they look the other way. What a Joke..
You do realize that Carey was cleared of all those charges right?

Had enough

Your right we don't care about your spelling , your a Teamster , a Teamster that has a great job thanks to people like Ron Carey , a man that put his members first , a man that stood up to UPS and said no to part time America. We all have what we do thanks to him , and to see people like our old E board that were willing to throw it away just to go along get along is sad. To see them making 167,000 , 2 pensions , 401 K makes me understand why Howie and the girls were afraid to rock the boat. One day come to Foster around 10 am go to the break area and you will find 10 to 15 guys sitting around and ask them what Ron Carey was like , these guys are porters , clerks they will tell you stories you won't believe.

Ron was only a good Bull $h*t Artist!!!!!

lonewolf

You do realize that Carey was cleared of all those charges right?

You do realize that Carey was barred from the Teamsters, in 1998 of June? Carey was cleared of the perjury charges but he was still barred from the International for life, that means something. Why was he not allowed back in?

Even TDU washed their hands of Carey. Now Carey is laughing at what these guys did to his so called legacy .

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolf

Hey you Aces up, why don't you explain how Carey owned 8 houses only making $40,000 a year? You were asked this question before, so answer it!

Maybe you should go back and do your homework. When Carey was thrown out he walked away with 5 pensions.

Get your facts straight, Dave Beck was the first President of the teamsters. He was president for 40 years. Thanks to him we have what we have.

lonewolf

Hey Aces up, Did you for get the 2 million in UPS stock that Carey's father left him? Isn't that a conflict of Interest? Didn't he say he never knew about that? You don't believe that Aces up do you?

Hey Aces what about this one? Carey had gotten a bank employee to notarize his forgery of his wife's signature on a document in connection with real estate he had purchased with a girlfriend.

He lived good for a tuna sandwich, suit off the rack kind of guy.

In recent years the government has removed numerous Teamsters leaders for associating with mobsters. Those same rules apparently did not apply to Carey.

Like had enough said he was nothing but a good bull **** artist!

This is what the E.Board Honors!

AcesUp804

LOL thats how you know that he is either Tony D or from our old board. Tony D hated Carey for pushing his father out. I'm there every morning and those guys have nothing but respect for Ron Carey.

AcesUp804

Hey Aces up yours, Did you for get the 2 million in UPS stock that Carey's father left him? Isn't that a conflict of Interest? Didn't he say he never knew about that? You don't believe that Aces up yours do you?
Hey Aces what about this one? Carey had gotten a bank employee to notarize his forgery of his wife's signature on a document in connection with real estate he had purchased with a girlfriend.
He lived good for a tuna sandwich, suit off the rack kind of guy.
In recent years the government has removed numerous Teamsters leaders for associating with mobsters. Those same rules apparently did not apply to Carey.
Like had enough said he was nothing but a good bull **** artist!

This is what the E.Board Honors!
I guess you forgot what screen name you were typing under , because you were upset no spelling errors and all the sentences were clear and easy to read.

Hey TONY D do you really think we care what he did in his personal life LOL true or not who cares

We only care that he stood up to UPS and got his members good contracts , good language , more jobs. Not like Howie and the girls. Ron left them in charge of one of the strongest Locals in all of UPS and they ruined it.

Thats why here in Foster you are called Tony PBG a.k.a. PAPER BAG GANGSTER LOL

CRY ALL YOU WANT RON CAREY WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR PUTTING 804 ON THE MAP

HOWIE AND THE GIRLS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR DESTROYING EVER THING THAT RON CAREY BUILT UP.

MARCH 18 WILL BE ANOTHER NAIL IN THE COFFIN .........AFTER THAT 1 NAIL LEFT

Last edited:

AcesUp804

You do realize that Carey was barred from the Teamsters, in 1998 of June? Carey was cleared of the perjury charges but he was still barred from the International for life, that means something. Why was he not allowed back in?

Even TDU washed their hands of Carey. Now Carey is laughing at what these guys did to his so called legacy .

Again sorry he pushed your dad out of his union........

Ibt804Hammer

Never thought I would see 2 union members talk smack about Ron ever and here I see two clueless card holders. The hate for this eboard really warped your mind.

Had enough

LOL thats how you know that he is either Tony D or from our old board. Tony D hated Carey for pushing his father out. I'm there every morning and those guys have nothing but respect for Ron Carey.

Hey Aces, read back post.......Mr. Donato died while Ron was in office. They were good friends....Once again your facts are wrong.....

Had enough

Never thought I would see 2 union members talk smack about Ron ever and here I see two clueless card holders. The hate for this eboard really warped your mind.

No just true facts about Ron....May he rest in peace.....People want to hear what is going on now.....They keep on bring him up so these are the facts....

Had enough

I guess you forgot what screen name you were typing under , because you were upset no spelling errors and all the sentences were clear and easy to read.

Hey TONY D do you really think we care what he did in his personal life LOL true or not who cares

We only care that he stood up to UPS and got his members good contracts , good language , more jobs. Not like Howie and the girls. Ron left them in charge of one of the strongest Locals in all of UPS and they ruined it.

Thats why here in Foster you are called Tony PBG a.k.a. PAPER BAG GANGSTER LOL

CRY ALL YOU WANT RON CAREY WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR PUTTING 804 ON THE MAP

HOWIE AND THE GIRLS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR DESTROYING EVER THING THAT RON CAREY BUILT UP.

MARCH 18 WILL BE ANOTHER NAIL IN THE COFFIN .........AFTER THAT 1 NAIL LEFT

I may make typos but--------

You totally make no sense......Ever......You ramble on and on over the same thing.......You don't even know who is typing........Your facts are always wrong....

Last edited: