Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

This is not the time to rally anywhere with the ecomony the way it is. This e-board just dont understand. There are no jobs out there. UPS will fire anyone now because people are knocking down doors for a job! Bad move. They want to look good for themselves, but dont have the best interest of the members.

local804

This is not the time to rally anywhere with the ecomony the way it is. This e-board just dont understand. There are no jobs out there. UPS will fire anyone now because people are knocking down doors for a job! Bad move. They want to look good for themselves, but dont have the best interest of the members.

There is nothing our board has done over the past year and a half that has pleased you. You have not said one positive thing at all. Get over it Tony!!!!!
Your a has been and never ever will be again, thats a promise.

lonewolf

There is nothing our board has done over the past year and a half that has pleased you. You have not said one positive thing at all. Get over it Tony!!!!!
Your a has been and never ever will be again, thats a promise.
Had enough is right they are outside of Foster right now with the blow up doll and management is inside working. They should be inside but they do nothing right.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROW A

question for you lonewolf are you labor manager matt .h because even tony.d could not be that dumb :biting:union member your not :dissapointed:

804brown

Had enough is right they are outside of Foster right now with the blow up doll and management is inside working. They should be inside but they do nothing right.

The only people who bitch and moan about the Fat Cat are management. But when the Fat Cat arrives, most of management is outside the building, huffing and puffing, staring at the rally as they talk on their cell phones and take pictures. LOL!! They feel defenseless, they dont know what to do. Some go on their laptops and post on Brown Cafe. LOL!! When the board then goes inside, they do take on sups working.
The membership loves the Fat Cat (minus the 5 ex board members from Row A who hate everything the union does)! They seem afraid to upset management. Oh dear , Oh my!!

804brown

Are you kidding me?? The economy is growing, corporate profits are through the roof (UPS profitted over $5.8 BILLION last year). It is just that Corporate America is not hiring, they are sitting on those profits.
Now is the perfect time to rally and inform the membership as well as the media on how UPS is treating the people who are creating those huge profits.

AcesUp804

GREAT RALLY THIS MORNING @ FOSTER , Felt good to be a teamster nice to see all the UPS management taking photos and talking on there cell phones , looking confused. Nice job from Tim , Pete and Anthony C talking to the members , made me think of when Ron Carey was our President. Even had one of the stewards from Melville there in support. Was a nice site to watch all the members singing and walking in to the building as a whole.

AGAIN GREAT JOB

AcesUp804

NEWS FROM FOSTER: a little late but,

Alphonso C won his steward election and Harry W also won his steward election CONGRATS TO BOTH

ALSO CONGRATS TO SCOTT THE GUY THAT LOST TO HARRY BECAUSE HE GOT MORE VOTES LOSING TO HARRY THEN TONY D GOT LAST YEAR LOSING TO HARRY HAHAHAHA YOUR THE BEST TONY D LOL

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

GREAT RALLY THIS MORNING @ FOSTER , Felt good to be a teamster nice to see all the UPS management taking photos and talking on there cell phones , looking confused. Nice job from Tim , Pete and Anthony C talking to the members , made me think of when Ron Carey was our President. Even had one of the stewards from Melville there in support. Was a nice site to watch all the members singing and walking in to the building as a whole.

AGAIN GREAT JOB

From the guys I spoke with from Foster, they said this about the rally. They did stay and rally to show support before they headed into the building, but also said after the rally, our union is weak, they are just putting on a show. They were also kind of embarrased by them, especially when Pete (Cigar) started to march and sing.

Also, they said, management asked the drivers if they were giving out candy apples because they (the union) looked like a bunch of fools. Just quoting what they said.

Hey, where was the news that the E Board said was going to be there ???

But what bothers me is, a driver was put on a 72 that morning and Another C was no where to be found in the building, better yet the E Board was outside and they werent there for the members inside.

804brown

From the guys I spoke with from Foster, they said this about the rally. They did stay and rally to show support before they headed into the building, but also said after the rally, our union is weak, they are just putting on a show. They were also kind of embarrased by them, especially when Pete (Cigar) started to march and sing.

Also, they said, management asked the drivers if they were giving out candy apples because they (the union) looked like a bunch of fools. Just quoting what they said.

But what bothers me is, a driver was put on a 72 that morning and Another C was no where to be found in the building, better yet the E Board was outside and they werent there for the members inside.

What bothers me is this sounds like a typical critique by management of the union. Hmmm??

AcesUp804

"But what bothers me is, a driver was put on a 72 that morning and Another C was no where to be found in the building, better yet the E Board was outside and they weren't there for the members inside."

I guess you mean Anthony C??? Just shows how you know nothing and are in management. Like you said the driver was PUT on a 72 , the BA isn't there when a driver gets PUT on a 72. The BA is there 3 days later.

BUT MOST PART TIME SUPERVISORS LIKE YOUR SELF DON'T ALWAYS KNOW THAT.........YOUR BETTER OFF CHANGING YOUR NAME AGAIN..........AND START OVER...........

lonewolf

"But what bothers me is, a driver was put on a 72 that morning and Another C was no where to be found in the building, better yet the E Board was outside and they weren't there for the members inside."

I guess you mean Anthony C??? Just shows how you know nothing and are in management. Like you said the driver was PUT on a 72 , the BA isn't there when a driver gets PUT on a 72. The BA is there 3 days later.

BUT MOST PART TIME SUPERVISORS LIKE YOUR SELF DON'T ALWAYS KNOW THAT.........YOUR BETTER OFF CHANGING YOUR NAME AGAIN..........AND START OVER...........

lonewolf

Green jacket man, AKA aces, even when Anthony C. comes down management slaps him around. When the steward tell him to handle the 72's he tells them its not his job it the stewards job. Just like when he worked as spring Street as a driver he used to come to work and then go home. Why don't you ask any steward in Foster If I am lying about the marshmallow. He does not know anything like the rest of circus

Had enough

Well mistake they lied again! They said 200 members showed up at their rally! About only 70 members showed up and they wanted the free T-Shirt. Everyone was laughing at Cigar Pete! Singing OMG Idiots!!! I heard the same thing as you!

804brown

Green jacket man, AKA aces, even when Anthony C. comes down management slaps him around. When the steward tell him to handle the 72's he tells them its not his job it the stewards job. Just like when he worked as spring Street as a driver he used to come to work and then go home. Why don't you ask any steward in Foster If I am lying about the marshmallow. He does not know anything like the rest of circus

The steward is there when a member gets put on a 72. The B/A is there when the 72 is up. What dont you get?? It's very simple.

804brown

Well mistake they lied again! They said 200 members showed up at their rally! About only 70 members showed up and they wanted the free T-Shirt. Everyone was laughing at Cigar Pete! Singing OMG Idiots!!! I heard the same thing as you!

I heard 2000 members showed up. LOL!! Grow up, how many rallies did Howie and the boys ever have?? When they gave out shirts it was at election time to buy votes. Why do the Fat Cat and the rallies bug you so much. It is the union, rallying the troops for a good cause. It wakes up some of the comatose members and energizes members who have been begging for something like this for years. Get over it!!

Had enough

I heard 2000 members showed up. LOL!! Grow up, how many rallies did Howie and the boys ever have?? When they gave out shirts it was at election time to buy votes. Why do the Fat Cat and the rallies bug you so much. It is the union, rallying the troops for a good cause. It wakes up some of the comatose members and energizes members who have been begging for something like this for years. Get over it!!

Look around you more and more people are getting fired for their nonsense!!!