Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

No , the press is not looking at us like cry babies. WHEN I DRIVER FEELS HE OR SHE IS TO TIRED TO DRIVER , THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO STOP. UPS HAS NO RIGHT TO TELL THEM KEEP DRIVING OR YOUR FIRED. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DON'T WANT A TIRED UPS DRIVER TO KILL MY FAMILY. ASK THE FAMILIES OF THE BUS DRIVER THAT FELL A SLEEP BEHIND THE WHEEL.

AcesUp804

Lets remember there are 2 issues here , what happen to the stewards had to do with your boy Dave O , but the real issue is UPS telling a driver to finish the load or else your fired , after the driver tells them he's to tired to continue.

"maybe if you look in the post there was a question mark after my comment" yes i missed that.....

AcesUp804

Here at Foster we have Anthony C our BA telling people that Dave O did the right thing , he had no choice , he wanted to make sure the members are safe. Now I like Anthony C but I think he's full of sh/t , just protecting Dave O. Yes there was a real issue but he put those members in harms way , he made bad choices. And now 2 stewards are fired.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Lets remember there are 2 issues here , what happen to the stewards had to do with your boy Dave O , but the real issue is UPS telling a driver to finish the load or else your fired , after the driver tells them he's to tired to continue.

The real issue is our Elected officials need to protect the members, and protect them in our building not outside like scared mice.

They should know a driver cannot be fired for such a thing, the fact that they tried to fire him for bringing the load in because he could no longer drive, was to test the E Board and the E Board failed again. That driver was not going to get fired, hes still working right. Even Micky Mouse could have saved him on that accusation. If the boys at the hall knew how to read the contract they would have known that. But they we rattled and scared and in the process got other members fired....

Dave O not the only one to blame, its the entire board, taking disapline on everything, instead of telling management to Go friend them self's and standing up to them..

Last edited:

AcesUp804

The real issue is our Elected officials need to protect the members, and protect them in our building not outside like scared mice. They should know a driver cannot be fired for such a thing, the fact that they tried to fire him for bringing the load in because he could no longer drive, was to test the E Board and the E Board failed again. That driver was not going to get fired, hes still working right. Even Micky Mouse could have saved him on that accusation. If the boys at the hall knew how to read the contract they would have known that. But they we rattled and scared and in the process got other members fired....
Dave O not the only one to blame, its the entire board, taking disapline on everything, instead of telling management to Go friend them self's and standing up to them..

Stop , this is why no one takes you serious , yes you have good points but your so one sided..... You must be in management (not that it matters anyway) you being a so called 7 year worker , you say mickey mouse can save the guy , if UPS wanted to walk the guy all a BA can do is invoke art 7 ... Talk in the real world , telling management to go friend them selfs and standing up to them is fine , they will still walk him until the 72. And them people like you and the members in that building will cry that the guy was walked. I've been around a long time , I've seen management walk guys on Tony D as he was cursing and screaming but they still walk the guy. Then members would yell and scream at Tony D but there was nothing he could do.

What is even more of a joke is this statement:"Dave O not the only one to blame, its the entire board, taking discipline on everything, instead of telling management to Go friend them self's and standing up to them" All of the members here at Foster that Tony D told them to go friend them and didn't take discipline and went to arbitration ALL LOST.

I was a driver in this building when Tony D was a steward and Howie R was the BA he took discipline when it was needed and sometimes not needed just to not go in front of an arbitrator because he knew the guy would hang himself.

AcesUp804

wow at first when i read this i thought "thats really nice of tony d" but today i got a phone call from someone that was there and not to my surprise the whole row c slate was there ,, wait wait ,, first that was very nice of them i heard they gave money to a great cause , second does this mean that they will show up to all good causes , i wonder if they bought a table at the ed dougherty memorial scholarship dinner??? I heard they all stead together and no one talked to them , they looked so out of place. Did hear that angelo was buying kids ice cream ,,,, nice of him......

as my friend said , "most of them looked like they didn't want to be there , 804 board members were walking around talking to everyone and row c all stood in the corner" he said that about 5 board members were there but not 804 pres tim s. It was a good turn out most members were there with their families. But i did hear that tony d and angelo did sing a couple of songs ,,,

tony d song "yesterday"

[video=youtube;2wqdagl2cfm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wqdagl2cfm&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

and angelo song "i know what boys like"

[video=youtube;5ux2afstqfi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ux2afstqfi&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

come on that was funny lol

truckinaround

WOW at first when I read this I thought "thats really nice of Tony D" but today I got a phone call from someone that was there and not to my surprise the whole Row C slate was there ,, wait wait ,, first that was very nice of them I heard they gave money to a great cause , second does this mean that they will show up to all good causes , I wonder if they bought a table at the Ed Dougherty Memorial Scholarship Dinner??? I heard they all stead together and no one talked to them , they looked so out of place. Did hear that Angelo was buying kids ice cream ,,,, nice of him......

As my friend said , "most of them looked like they didn't want to be there , 804 board members were walking around talking to everyone and row c all stood in the corner" He said that about 5 board members were there but not 804 Pres Tim S. It was a good turn out most members were there with their families. But I did hear that Tony D and Angelo did sing a couple of songs ,,,

Tony D song "Yesterday"

[video=youtube;2WqdAgl2cfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqdAgl2cfM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

and Angelo song "I know what boys like"

[video=youtube;5UX2afsTqFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UX2afsTqFI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
I don't really think you know what you are talking about.

Had enough

Hey Green Jacket Man, Like I said to you when your father died I was going to keep my mouth shut to respect you!!!! That goes for this benefit!!!! I am not going to say a blessed thing to you. Try to have a little class right now!!!! This may be the right time to learn!!!! The day was for Rick and no one else. Everyone got along just fine!

804brown

By Had enough:
I'll give you, they were put on without an election. But they were not fired and saved by the E-Board !!! That is a kick is the @$$ to the other 400!!!!!

Response by 804 brown:
Dont forget, your boys John N and Steve M were both put on the board without an election when Tom and Jerry R retired. Liam R was not "saved by the E board" . Liam was fired under the sellmout leadership of the Redmond regime where Tony D sold his nemesis (Liam) down the river!! Liam was hired on his own merits. Anyone who has met and spoken to him can attest to that. He earned his position on that board. As for Anthony C being appointed, the man proves himself everyday. Tim made a good pick. They ran on increasing representaion and that meant adding more B/As to do that.

"to the other 400" ?? 400 what?? Where do you get these numbers from?? Are they made up?? Are they numbers your buddies in management give you?? Stop the crap!!

AcesUp804

Hey Green Jacket Man, Like I said to you when your father died I was going to keep my mouth shut to respect you!!!! That goes for this benefit!!!! I am not going to say a blessed thing to you. Try to have a little class right now!!!! This may be the right time to learn!!!! The day was for Rick and no one else. Everyone got along just fine!

My dad is doing just fine , yes the day was for Rick and I heard it was a good day.

Had enough

By Had enough:
I'll give you, they were put on without an election. But they were not fired and saved by the E-Board !!! That is a kick is the @$$ to the other 400!!!!!

Response by 804 brown:
Dont forget, your boys John N and Steve M were both put on the board without an election when Tom and Jerry R retired. Liam R was not "saved by the E board" . Liam was fired under the sellmout leadership of the Redmond regime where Tony D sold his nemesis (Liam) down the river!! Liam was hired on his own merits. Anyone who has met and spoken to him can attest to that. He earned his position on that board. As for Anthony C being appointed, the man proves himself everyday. Tim made a good pick. They ran on increasing representaion and that meant adding more B/As to do that.

"to the other 400" ?? 400 what?? Where do you get these numbers from?? Are they made up?? Are they numbers your buddies in management give you?? Stop the crap!!

Had enough

I heard they hired someone new at the Union Hall!!! Anyone know whats going on? Another hired person!!! wow how many is that now? Maybe its just rumors!!!

ROW A

I heard they hired someone new at the Union Hall!!! Anyone know whats going on? Another hired person!!! wow how many is that now? Maybe its just rumors!!!
word is its the two fired stewards from melville!!@!@! word is they asked tony.d but he was busy working for ups management on ways they could bust the union :dissapointed: they also asked patty .d but he was busy busting unions on long island :dissapointed:they also asked angelo. g but he was busy underneath al.friend desk . :dissapointed: and we all know bill.b has his own padded room.

804brown

word is its the two fired stewards from melville!!@!@! word is they asked tony.d but he was busy working for ups management on ways they could bust the union :dissapointed: they also asked patty .d but he was busy busting unions on long island :dissapointed:they also asked angelo. g but he was busy underneath al.friend desk . :dissapointed: and we all know bill.b has his own padded room.

LMFAO!! Anyway, I think one of those stewards is working in the Hall. I think it would be Jerry since Greg got hurt and Im sure he is on comp.