Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Agitator2

Still no word about the site! Good Night!!! I hope it does not rain for your rally this Thursday!

Goodmorning Enough, they can't respond because they did what they said Row A was going to do: THEY TOOK PENSION MONEY AWAY FROM THE RETIREE AND MONEY MEMBERSHIP instead of going after the company to pay for it. The med. benefits ars so bad its not even funny. Word has it our experienced e board will raise copays again because of a deal they cut with the devil (UPS). YOU PROMISED US THAT YOU WOULD MAKE THE COMPANY PAY WHAT HAPPENED. Oh by the wau ask fat boy to see the the row a e board min. when the proposed benefit cuts were rejected by row a.

Had enough

All the talk is trash.What is going on with our two stewards and 10 drivers in 43st that were fired.Did they go back to work yet or are they all working for the Union?
You are right it is trash!!!! Any way they are still out of work. And no, only 2 are working at the Union....I hope you were not one of them fired and still out.....They picked and choose who they wanted to work with them. Very unfair for the men not working. Word is the two stewards are never going back. They may be smiling now because they are in the Union hall, but everyone knows this is a one time election!!! What do you think will happen to those men they hired to work with them in the Union when they are voted out???? I can't even imagine listening to some idiot then loosing my job because of them, meanwhile I have a family to support and there are not jobs out there. In all honestly it is truly upsetting.

ROW A

You are right it is trash!!!! Any way they are still out of work. And no, only 2 are working at the Union....I hope you were not one of them fired and still out.....They picked and choose who they wanted to work with them. Very unfair for the men not working. Word is the two stewards are never going back. They may be smiling now because they are in the Union hall, but everyone knows this is a one time election!!! What do you think will happen to those men they hired to work with them in the Union when they are voted out???? I can't even imagine listening to some idiot then loosing my job because of them, meanwhile I have a family to support and there are not jobs out there.
In all honestly it is truly upsetting.// :dissapointed:you are smoking some good stuff i see:wink2: no matter what happens its the new e boards fault :dissapointed:----------ups fired the drivers not the union:smart: ======and it seems its no back door deals going on like the old board would always engage in. thats why these guys are still on the street :smart:i'm happy my union is not making deals like the guys before them :happy-very: and if the e board always did what the ups told them then why are we going on six months with no safety commitees !!why the hell are they having rallies in front of ups facilities!!!!?????/ :smart: people that are afraid shy away from doing things like that :smart: your just making up stuff and hoping for the worst .:dissapointed: just tell the truth you really don't care about our union you just want your boys back in!support your union sir !!!!!!!:smart:

ROW A

news out of foster ave tim was seen inside foster this morning . word is drivers wanted to see him there this week so thats why he made the trip .. its also rumblings that anthony. c is having trouble at foster . once i have the real true story i will report it nothing made up like some other guys on here ...

AcesUp804

news out of foster ave tim was seen inside foster this morning . word is drivers wanted to see him there this week so thats why he made the trip .. its also rumblings that anthony. c is having trouble at foster . once i have the real true story i will report it nothing made up like some other guys on here ...

Sorry ROW A but your wrong , nothing new from you. Tim was at Foster to welcome back a driver , because thanks to Anthony C and The DOG a driver that was fired for falsifying documents and stealing time some how got his job back. I was told by LP and different managers that "no way that driver would ever be back" But he was there this morning don't know how Anthony C and Dog did it but GREAT JOB GUYS.........

AcesUp804

Originally Posted by Had enough
"and it seems its no back door deals going on like the old board would always engage in. thats why these guys are still on the street "

The reason the 2 stewards are working at the hall is because Dave O told them what to do. The stewards are protected in the contract and UPS doesn't want to obey our contract thats why its going to arbitration. UPS wants the union to say this was a planed work stoppage and not a safety meeting. So both stewards will get there jobs back , try reading our contract (guess supervisors don't have to)

But getting back to your post , glad to hear you admit what a bunch of back door deal makers our old board was. Do what Tony D was good at selling out members. Biggest horse trader ever in local 804

AcesUp804

Goodmorning Enough, they can't respond because they did what they said Row A was going to do: THEY TOOK PENSION MONEY AWAY FROM THE RETIREE AND MONEY MEMBERSHIP instead of going after the company to pay for it. The med. benefits ars so bad its not even funny. Word has it our experienced e board will raise copays again because of a deal they cut with the devil (UPS). YOU PROMISED US THAT YOU WOULD MAKE THE COMPANY PAY WHAT HAPPENED. Oh by the wau ask fat boy to see the the row a e board min. when the proposed benefit cuts were rejected by row a.

UPS will pay for this with more money going in to our medical something ROW A could never do. Cry all you want our members know who scr%wed up our pension and medical. ROW A , Ron Carey left this local a power house and ROW A destroyed it.

MEMBERS DO NOT TRUST ANYONE FROM THE OLD BOARD....... PLEASE TONY D , ANGELO and JOHN make sure you run and also add BILL B and STEVE M to your slate............

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

UPS will pay for this with more money going in to our medical

Lol,

UPS will have the E board reduce our benefits and raise our co-pays again just like they did last june, because our incompetent E board does what ever UPS says.... just like the way our E Board is standing outside our buildings, instead of protecting our members inside. You guys cry to much over time outside the building, but when the E board is inside the building they dont say anything. They are like a bunch of mice hiding in the corners, What clowns,

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Sorry ROW A but your wrong , nothing new from you. Tim was at Foster to welcome back a driver , because thanks to Anthony C and The DOG a driver that was fired for falsifying documents and stealing time some how got his job back. I was told by LP and different managers that "no way that driver would ever be back" But he was there this morning don't know how Anthony C and Dog did it but GREAT JOB GUYS.........

I'm sure Anthony C had nothing to do with it, if its true. But here something that is true, they will be walking out a driver tomorrow who is on a 72 without pay at home. And another driver today went home on a 72 without pay, and Anthony C was no where to be found during all this. And even Tim was hiding somewhere under managements desk because no one saw him today.....

AcesUp804

I'm sure Anthony C had nothing to do with it, if its true. But here something that is true, they will be walking out a driver tomorrow who is on a 72 without pay at home. And another driver today went home on a 72 without pay, and Anthony C was no where to be found during all this. And even Tim was hiding somewhere under managements desk because no one saw him today.....

Now I'm curious which Row C guy told you they weren't getting paid? Tony D , Alphonso C , DOG , maybe heart attack cry baby Tony :) or his sidekick DUMDUM ,, Well its not your fault you can only post what you are told. Since your not from Foster , But nothing NEW YOUR WRONG AGAIN

AcesUp804

UPS will have the E board reduce our benefits and raise our co-pays again just like they did last june, because our incompetent E board does what ever UPS says.... just like the way our E Board is standing outside our buildings, instead of protecting our members inside. You guys cry to much over time outside the building, but when the E board is inside the building they dont say anything. They are like a bunch of mice hiding in the corners, What clowns,[/B]

So tell us what can our E Board do to stop it from happening? please we are all ears ? A little info to help you , when Row B got in our medical was in arbitration and was going to be in the red? Went from 33 million down to 4 million... I sure your have no idea how the medical is doing now.....

But you are right pray pray that our medical stays in bad shape and our co-pays go up because thats the only way members voice has a shot.......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

So tell us what can our E Board do to stop it from happening? please we are all ears ? A little info to help you , when Row B got in our medical was in arbitration and was going to be in the red? Went from 33 million down to 4 million... I sure your have no idea how the medical is doing now...

Was going to be, went from, are very easy words to say. You lie like always, making up stories. It's very obvious to all you dont care about the members being you can retire at any time. You have nothing to back up your words, because you talk out of your aces up.

aces.jpg
aces.jpg

Last edited:

804brown

As usual you got it wrong. Actually Anthony had EVERYTHING to do with getting this guy back to work. And unlike Tony D, Anthony does it without giving up another member!! I guess that is what pisses some of you off so much. This new board can be both quietly effective inside the building as well as noisily effective outside the building. They are finally doing what our union officials are paid to do. They show up, they energize the members, they educate the members, they represent the members, they rally the members and they bail out the members.
At least now we feel our dues are being spent on something for us!! Row A spent it on their own bloated salaries and special 401ks and other little perks. Whether it is the Fat Cat or stickers or posters or even possibly shelling out some bucks for so-called "late NDAs" in Melville due to Dave's brave action, we say it is about time and money well spent!!

AcesUp804

Was going to be, went from, are very easy words to say. You lie like always, making up stories. It's very obvious to all you dont care about the members being you can retire at any time. You have nothing to back up your words, because you talk out of your aces up.

View attachment 5318

I have to say that was funny , really funny , i haven't laugh that hard since , well 2 times , first was seeing Tony D back in browns , second was when he really thought he was going to win the stewards election against Harry and got crushed and walked away. LOL NOW THAT WAS FUNNY

Had enough

View attachment 5318

Mistake this looks to cute to be Vinny!!! Anyway don't bother to answer him back just continue to post what they are doing wrong like me, I said the sign of the cross I am not wasting my time with them. They are perpetual liars like their campaign!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

As usual you got it wrong. Actually Anthony had EVERYTHING to do with getting this guy back to work. And unlike Tony D, Anthony does it without giving up another member!! I guess that is what pisses some of you off so much. This new board can be both quietly effective inside the building as well as noisily effective outside the building. They are finally doing what our union officials are paid to do. They show up, they energize the members, they educate the members, they represent the members, they rally the members and they bail out the members.
At least now we feel our dues are being spent on something for us!! Row A spent it on their own bloated salaries and special 401ks and other little perks. Whether it is the Fat Cat or stickers or posters or even possibly shelling out some bucks for so-called "late NDAs" in Melville due to Dave's brave action, we say it is about time and money well spent!!

You and Aces are so desperate to make your E Board look good, you just keep making up lies, you can say whatever you want, you know very well they dont know how to do there job and all the members are paying for it..in more than just dues, there paying for it with there jobs....

Had enough

Thank you Agitator for answering it for me!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Truth hurts, You know very well we have members on 72's that were sent home without pay. How does this happen, our E board is weak and does what ever UPS says they want to do. These are members with over 15 years of service getting screwed by our E board.

Tomorrow one will get walked out, just ask Anthony C, hes gonna be there. Another guy was sent home today after being put on a 72, without pay, and Anthony C was there and didnt say booo to management.

NOW THATS THE TRUTH

Last edited: