Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Truth hurts, You know very well we have members on 72's that were sent home without pay. How does this happen, our E board is weak and does what ever UPS says they want to do. These are members with over 15 years of service getting screwed by our E board.

Tomorrow one will get walked out, just ask Anthony C, hes gonna be there. Another guy was sent home today after being put on a 72, without pay, and Anthony C was there and didnt say booo to management.

NOW THATS THE TRUTH
Mistake they can post whatever they want. Actions speaks louder then words!!!! All the members are seeing what is happening. You can tell by the last election how much they lost!!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

news out of foster ave tim was seen inside foster this morning . word is drivers wanted to see him there this week so thats why he made the trip .. its also rumblings that anthony. c is having trouble at foster . once i have the real true story i will report it nothing made up like some other guys on here ...

You are correct that the members at Foster are fed up with Anthony C. and want him out.

ROW A

Sorry ROW A but your wrong , nothing new from you. Tim was at Foster to welcome back a driver , because thanks to Anthony C and The DOG a driver that was fired for falsifying documents and stealing time some how got his job back. I was told by LP and different managers that "no way that driver would ever be back" But he was there this morning don't know how Anthony C and Dog did it but GREAT JOB GUYS.........
tim was at foster =correct? if anthony is in trouble is yet to be seen . i have several reports that he is =but thank you for your uninformed response =i only report the true story nothing made up =sorry if i hurt your feelings:wink2:

ROW A

Truth hurts, You know very well we have members on 72's that were sent home without pay. How does this happen, our E board is weak and does what ever UPS says they want to do. These are members with over 15 years of service getting screwed by our E board.

Tomorrow one will get walked out, just ask Anthony C, hes gonna be there. Another guy was sent home today after being put on a 72, without pay, and Anthony C was there and didnt say booo to management.

NOW THATS THE TRUTH
if they do whatever ups wants i persume ups want rallies in front of their facilities!! and they want no safety commitees causing injuries to rise== it sure sounds like ups is controlling the e board. your a liar or a drunk or filled with hate which one is it ?

EyesLookingIn

NOW THATS THE TRUTH

Do any of you guys know what he or she are on 72 for ??or do you care? so if he or she gets walked without being paid for being on 72 for 3 days then Mistake you win.... If a guy gets walked but paid the 3 days Aces wins , If a guy doesn't get walked but gets paid 3 days who wins?? I know the member wins....yes no maybe ,,

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

if they do whatever ups wants i persume ups want rallies in front of their facilities!! and they want no safety commitees causing injuries to rise== it sure sounds like ups is controlling the e board. your a liar or a drunk or filled with hate which one is it ?

UPS does not care about rallies, if you havent noticed yet, you say no safety commitees but our union has OSHA training that UPS should be paying for, it doesnt sound like there controlling the E board , it is a fact. Whey are we being instructed to fill out safety forms each week, and the union is allowing this fool. Its a show, its all a show to fool the members.

acesbottle.jpg
acesbottle.jpg

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Do any of you guys know what he or she are on 72 for ??or do you care? so if he or she gets walked without being paid for being on 72 for 3 days then Mistake you win.... If a guy gets walked but paid the 3 days Aces wins , If a guy doesn't get walked but gets paid 3 days who wins?? I know the member wins....yes no maybe ,,

Look who came out of the wood work,
Member loses all the time, no matter what, they dont have a chance with these clowns.

AcesUp804

tim was at foster =correct? if anthony is in trouble is yet to be seen . i have several reports that he is =but thank you for your uninformed response =i only report the true story nothing made up =sorry if i hurt your feelings:wink2:

Nothing to do with feeling , trust me. You are who you are :wink2:

upsers22.3

Tomorrow one will get walked out, just ask Anthony C, hes gonna be there. Another guy was sent home today after being put on a 72, without pay, and Anthony C was there and didnt say booo to management. they are being paid ups doesn't want them to go on comp,

NOW THATS THE TRUTH

Had enough

Wow mistake
You seem to know a little too much of managements tactics. Your also from the same building as Tony Donothing.
Just in case your Cigar Pete "Used Car Sales Men" THE NEW NAME the men think you are a compLete idiot singing and dancing at the rally! Come on Now! Why would you want to look like a maroon? You are suppose to represent us and your making a mockery of our Union! SHAME - SHAME!!!