Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

I didn't hear it this morning but I'm waiting to hear Alphonso C tell the members that he wishes that he was handling that case and not Dave M because he thinks he would do a better job with it. Dave M watch your back maybe he wants to be the steward of your center also........:devil3:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

[/B]POINT BLANK........stop flagging stops , stop changing commericial stops to residental so they dont come up missed , stop padding stops , stop cutting corners to get in early.

Hey Ace, your beggining to sound like the circus themselves.

Like I said you are lying, the truth will come out about your boy Anthony C
Everyone in foster hates him.

truckinaround

That doesn't sound good and it is not good if they are keeping quiet. Are they doing anything for them in Melville.
What I am hearing is that they are not getting their jobs back. No way no how. I also heard that one made himself fall so he can collect checks. The whole garage is waiting to see what happens. A lot of men are in trouble. You don't know what direction to go. we don't know who we can trust. 80 to 100 men are waiting. I don't have the exact figure because they are trying to brush it under the rug. I guess we still have to wait What they are doing for the men is letting them hang out at the Union hall.

Ibt804Hammer

What I am hearing is that they are not getting their jobs back. No way no how. I also heard that one made himself fall so he can collect checks. The whole garage is waiting to see what happens. A lot of men are in trouble. You don't know what direction to go. we don't know who we can trust. 80 to 100 men are waiting. I don't have the exact figure because they are trying to brush it under the rug. I guess we still have to wait What they are doing for the men is letting them hang out at the Union hall.

One making himself fall so he could collect checks is pure speculation. He messed himself up pretty bad for a couple of checks. You don't know who you can trust? Don't know what to do??????
Oh for the love of God

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

BOTH got paid while on 72, the reason they were not working is because the company (UPS) told them they can stay home and wait for the 72 and get paid. BOTH SAID YES..........

Now the real truth, Both did get paid while on non working 72, and the reason was because this is what UPS management wanted. They did not ask both drivers or even give them an option to work or not. (this comes direct from the Driver) The business agent accepted managements terms without incident. Something that only our weak E board would do. This action does officially prove they are not protecting the members and do not have the members in there best interest.

This is UPS's way of not dealing with workers comp cases they rather pay them...

Thank you for the answer, UPS said to Anthony C and the E board, Do us a favor, we are going to fire these 2 drivers, and because your steward in Melville took a fall and is on work mens comp, we dont want these drivers or others to go on comp too the same way. So Anthony C agreed with management and said as long as they get paid its ok.. WTF - So our E Board gave up our protection rights and allowed UPS to do what they wanted.

AcesUp804

Hey Ace, your beggining to sound like the circus themselves.
Like I said you are lying, the truth will come out about your boy Anthony C
Everyone in foster hates him.

First off he's not my boy , I'm just glad for the members in Foster that he is here. I'm not a guy that kisses our boards @ss , I think they have a lot to learn and do wish they would get rid of a couple of them. You act like Row C is so great 5 of them are jokes nothing but deal makers for management. I know that for a fact and when the time is right I will post photo's and video's to prove it. At least I'm honest and not just one sided like you.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

First off he's not my boy , I'm just glad for the members in Foster that he is here. I'm not a guy that kisses our boards @ss , I think they have a lot to learn and do wish they would get rid of a couple of them. You act like Row C is so great 5 of them are jokes nothing but deal makers for management. I know that for a fact and when the time is right I will post photo's and video's to prove it. At least I'm honest and not just one sided like you.

I thought he was your boy only because of the way you worshiped him. But rumor has it in Foster, Anthony C doesnt like you. (acesup I mean, but hes is taking a good guess who you really are) Just what I'm hearing.

AcesUp804

Now the real truth, Both did get paid while on non working 72, and the reason was because this is what UPS management wanted. They did not ask both drivers or even give them an option to work or not. (this comes direct from the Driver) The business agent accepted managements terms without incident. Something that only our weak E board would do. This action does officially prove they are not protecting the members and do not have the members in there best interest.

Well I do agree that the drivers should have been working until the hearing BUT the BA is not in the office when the drivers are put on the 72 , funny how I've heard stewards in Foster say "who cares as long as there getting paid" but so say that there not being protected and have the members best interest is a JOKE

Thank you for the answer, UPS said to Anthony C and the E board, Do us a favor, we are going to fire these 2 drivers, and because your steward in Melville took a fall and is on work mens comp, we dont want these drivers or others to go on comp too the same way. So Anthony C agreed with management and said as long as they get paid its ok.. WTF - So our E Board gave up our protection rights and allowed UPS to do what they wanted.

There you go sounding like a management person that you are. Tell me what stops a member from falling after the 72 , what stops a member from falling in the locker room , what stops a member from falling in the parking lot , what stops a member from falling at the hearing , NOTHING

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A SUPERVISOR BECAUSE THATS HOW THEY THINK..........

not what i voted for

The only thing you are honest about is you did not like the old board. I hope the members in Foster know who you are and I want to see you tell them to do their job to stay out of trouble.

lonewolf

I really do hope you post the pictures. You see we do know who you are. And if you don't know it, its illegal to post pictures of someone or any person without their permission. Do us all favor and post them.:wink2:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Quote from ACECSUP: "Well I do agree that the drivers should have been working until the hearing BUT the BA is not in the office when the drivers are put on the 72"

If you dont remember, I will help with your memory, Anthony C was there when they put them on a non working 72, remember the rally, did you see Anthony C that day. I heard he was handing out T-shirts to get members to stop and listen.

Yes you did, that proves he ok'ed the 72 not the stewards, he was there - stop protecting your boy, Anthony C you are making him look really bad..

Last edited:

AcesUp804

I thought he was your boy only because of the way you worshiped him. But rumor has it in Foster, Anthony C doesnt like you. (acesup I mean, but hes is taking a good guess who you really are) Just what I'm hearing.

That is funny , I only say hello and goodbye to Anthony C , I talk more to Tony D , DOG and Alphonso then I do him. I am good friends with a old long time Row A board member that has a lot of respect for him. Thats the beauty of working at Foster for so long know one knows.......

BUT please keep guessing........

AcesUp804

Quote from ACECSUP: "Well I do agree that the drivers should have been working until the hearing BUT the BA is not in the office when the drivers are put on the 72"

If you dont remember, I will help with your memory, Anthony C was there when they put them on a non working 72, remember the rally, did you see Anthony C that day. I heard he was handing out T-shirts to get members to stop and listen.

Yes you did, that proves he ok'ed the 72 not the stewards, he was there - stop protecting your boy, Anthony C you are making him look really bad..

Again , I feel bad that the info your getting is not true , not your fault.
I was not outside for the rally and Anthony C never came in the building after the rally....... that I do know....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Again , I feel bad that the info your getting is not true , not your fault.
I was not outside for the rally and Anthony C never came in the building after the rally....... that I do know....

I knew that, I was testing you, did you also know Anthony C was there the night before with Tim inside the building, thats when the deal was made with management over the drivers. Thats a fact.....