Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

CRASH501

2 mechanics fired at brush today ! Just effing amazing! That makes 4 at the hands of a couple of rats trying to take down 1 29 year guy..............

Last edited:

AcesUp804

You keep pointing fingers, why didnt you blame them at the meeting, if you were even there. Didnt I hear the E Board say it was the Market that caused our funds to take a hit, along with everyone else's fund at the time. Why didn't you tell Pete at the mic he was lying and you are not.

Who changed the extra dollar for the medical and pension?? Howie and the girls , use to be 65 cents went to the medical and 35 cents went to the pension BUT when the pension went down they panic and switched it then lost all that money when market did a nose dive late 08 early 09 ,,, They were so smart LOL Tony D and Angelo couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Mistake, you cant be Angelo or Tony D because you are a lot more smarter then they are , you should run their campain. And if you are part of Row C they won't listen to you anyway. And thats why they will lose , there's only so much you can do for them........

Had enough

Who changed the extra dollar for the medical and pension?? Howie and the girls , use to be 65 cents went to the medical and 35 cents went to the pension BUT when the pension went down they panic and switched it then lost all that money when market did a nose dive late 08 early 09 ,,, They were so smart LOL Tony D and Angelo couldn't run a lemonade stand.

Mistake, you cant be Angelo or Tony D because you are a lot more smarter then they are , you should run their campain. And if you are part of Row C they won't listen to you anyway. And thats why they will lose , there's only so much you can do for them........
Hey Vinny that is the smartest thing you ever said. You are good mistake!! " Thank god you on the members Voice side"

EyesLookingIn

Could not make the General Membership meeting , but heard from guys in my building that it was the best meeting they ever went to. Tons of info , talked about the future , gave the members the facts. 2 guys I know wanted to get up but Tim and Pete answered there question when they spoke. Surprised that no one from row C got up , with all the talk here I thought for sure they would but then again its just talk. Our board is getting better and better and the members like what they hear not prefect yet and may never be but still 18 months to go. No I'm not happy with everyone on our board but I do trust them can't say the same for Angelo G , Anthony D. Members don't trust row C to get us a good contract.

Crash heard that your center is not happy with you , many are upset that you would talk about a union person here online and not face to face , guys are saying that in your time of need members stood behind you even if most thought you were wrong. I give you credit that you don't care that people know who you are , yes its easier to hide behind a screen name no one knows if someone is a sup , manager there buddy they change next to. I feel that for you to talk about another member when most know who you are , isn't right. Even if you are right about what your saying to put that on here for all of UPS to see not smart, just like you said things here can be used agaisn't members by UPS , and even if you answer my post all brave and tough , I know your hurting in side....... Typing is easy , living with what you type is hard. GOOD LUCK MY TEAMSTER BROTHER

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Could not make the General Membership meeting

Let me tell you the about your union official William R**** ********* who made commits and put down teamster members in our local that help elect them, Riley seems to have a problem with the safety committes that were pulled. He accused them of doing it for the overtime, then called them RATS and said **** them now there gone. If Riley had a pair, he would have told those members right to there face, and not embarrass them in a meeting and put them down when they are not there and cannot defend themselves with his accusation.

How can a Union official talk about its members in that manner, Our E board campaigned on uniting our membership, but all I see and hear them do is divide it.

What a mistakevoting4thisEboard

Last edited by a moderator:

CRASH501

Could not make the General Membership meeting , but heard from guys in my building that it was the best meeting they ever went to. Tons of info , talked about the future , gave the members the facts. 2 guys I know wanted to get up but Tim and Pete answered there question when they spoke. Surprised that no one from row C got up , with all the talk here I thought for sure they would but then again its just talk. Our board is getting better and better and the members like what they hear not prefect yet and may never be but still 18 months to go. No I'm not happy with everyone on our board but I do trust them can't say the same for Angelo G , Anthony D. Members don't trust row C to get us a good contract.

Crash heard that your center is not happy with you , many are upset that you would talk about a union person here online and not face to face , guys are saying that in your time of need members stood behind you even if most thought you were wrong. I give you credit that you don't care that people know who you are , yes its easier to hide behind a screen name no one knows if someone is a sup , manager there buddy they change next to. I feel that for you to talk about another member when most know who you are , isn't right. Even if you are right about what your saying to put that on here for all of UPS to see not smart, just like you said things here can be used agaisn't members by UPS , and even if you answer my post all brave and tough , I know your hurting in side....... Typing is easy , living with what you type is hard. GOOD LUCK MY TEAMSTER BROTHER
ALL WELL AND GOOD AND I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN , BUT.
I can unfortunately count on 1 hand the guys who kept n touch and stood behind me for that almost 2 year stretch!.
My question is this, when im hearing from friends of the accused steward that the center is upset that he is hanging with LP all chummy recently , and I also hear from a few different people including management that he is the RAT, what's to be thought of this individual?..
Now i know there's 3 sides to every story , mine, yours and the truth, but what aRe we to believe?
--Now if anyone in my center is upset and needs to speak to me ,347-386-3504 is where i can be reached,
"LOVE ME OR HATE ME I TELL IT LIKE IT IS"
CHRIS
P.S.
you say many thought I was wrong, If this is about my case
where were they and who was man enough to tell me so,
2.No ONE knew the facts of the case unless they had direct involvement , as now ITS ALL RUMOR
3. AND MAYBE MOST IMPORTANT, IF I AM WRONG NOW ABOUT AIRING THIS HERE , THE DAMAGE IS DONE CANT TURN BACK, IF IM WRONG ABOUT WHO THIS RAT IS, WOW ,
I GUESS I DESERVE WHATEVER I GET.
AND THIS IS ALL FROM THE HEART!.
MAYBE I OVER REACTED ,
AFTER HEARING THAT (WHAT I CONSIDERED TO BE 2OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS IN UPS) WERE FIRED AT THE HANDS OF A RAT BUT IT'S FROM MY HEART!.
AGAIN IF MY CENTER HAS AN ISSUE WITH ME , IM NOT TRYING TO BE A TOUGH GUY AT ALL BUT , THEY ALL KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME, MY NUMBER HASNT CHANGED IN ABOUT 15 YEARS

Last edited:

Ibt804Hammer

Let me tell you the about your union official William ***** ********* who made commits and put down teamster members in our local that help elect them, Riley seems to have a problem with the safety committes that were pulled. He accused them of doing it for the overtime, then called them RATS and said **** them now there gone. If Riley had a pair, he would have told those members right to there face, and not embarrass them in a meeting and put them down when they are not there and cannot defend themselves with his accusation.How can a Union official talk about its members in that manner, Our E board campaigned on uniting our membership, but all I see and hear them do is divide it.What a mistakevoting4thisEboard
He was talking directly at 2 and looking right at them. He is a good man, shame on you.

804brown

Let me tell you the about your union official William ***** ********* who made commits and put down teamster members in our local that help elect them, Riley seems to have a problem with the safety committes that were pulled. He accused them of doing it for the overtime, then called them RATS and said **** them now there gone. If Riley had a pair, he would have told those members right to there face, and not embarrass them in a meeting and put them down when they are not there and cannot defend themselves with his accusation.

How can a Union official talk about its members in that manner, Our E board campaigned on uniting our membership, but all I see and hear them do is divide it.

Riley had the balls to speak out about some of our two faced brothers on these safety committees. If they had any balls they should have stood up to refute any lies. But then again they werent getting paid OT to come to a union meeting, so I bet they didnt even show!! Nice to see that you are pro rat!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Riley had the balls to speak out about some of our two faced brothers on these safety committees. If they had any balls they should have stood up to refute any lies. But then again they werent getting paid OT to come to a union meeting, so I bet they didnt even show!! Nice to see that you are pro rat!!

Your opinion or the unions opinion about teamster members should not be brought up at a union meeting, that is no place for talk about other union members and calling them RATS and saying friend@@K them.

If they had any balls they would tell the company to go friend@@k themselves, not the members.

As a union official they cannot discriminate against you. They cannot play favorites to some members who are there followers.

Those union members should
contact National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and file a complaint against the union.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

He was looking at the people directly while he was speaking to them!!!
Mr disrespect Riley, exact words were others because they are Rats friend@@k them. He was not speaking directly to them. Hows he going to friend@@k them, if they lose there job they won't defend them it sounds like to me. You can cover up for your boys all you want and keep lying hammer head.

ROW A

Let me tell you the about your union official William R**** ********* who made commits and put down teamster members in our local that help elect them, Riley seems to have a problem with the safety committes that were pulled. He accused them of doing it for the overtime, then called them RATS and said **** them now there gone. If Riley had a pair, he would have told those members right to there face, and not embarrass them in a meeting and put them down when they are not there and cannot defend themselves with his accusation.

Its seems to me no matter what the board does you bash them its sad .. GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR - YOU SEE THAT MAN LOOKING BACK AT YOU HE'S A LIAR AND FILLED WITH HATE :sad-little: BUT WORST OF ALL OF HE'S A UNIONBUSTER -LONEWOLF =UNIONBUSTER -HADENOUGH =UNIONBUSTER :sad-very:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Its seems to me no matter what the board does you bash them its sad .. GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR - YOU SEE THAT MAN LOOKING BACK AT YOU HE'S A LIAR AND FILLED WITH HATE :sad-little: BUT WORST OF ALL OF HE'S A UNIONBUSTER -LONEWOLF =UNIONBUSTER -HADENOUGH =UNIONBUSTER :sad-very:
The only union bustin I see is from our E Board by calling it's own membership a bunch of RATS!!!!!Turning members against members.