Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

lonewolf

I normally do not even bother to fight with these idiots.....(Because they are IDIOTS) I will continue not even to answer anything they say!!!!! BUT THE LAST STATEMENT ABOUT THE NEW E-BOARD CALLING ALL THE SHOTS!!!!!! YOU JUST PROVED YOUR NON-DEDICATION TO THE MEMBERSHIP BY SAYING THREATENING STATEMENTS THAT THE NEW BOARD IS NOT TO PAY THEIR STEWARDS WHOM REPRESENT THEM !!!!! "AND YOU ARE SOOOO PROUD OF WHAT YOU SAY AND LAUGH" THIS IS THE SUPPORT OF THE NEW E-BOARD, OR MAYBE EVEN THE NEW E-BOARD!!!! (PRETTY SCAREY)

lonewolf

All the stewards are starting to tell the members that Everyones job is in jeopardy, Full and Part-timers, because this new E-Board does not know its A** from their elbow.....:angry:.They have no experience......This is the reason the Stewards don't want them to go into the office and represent them.....:sad-very:

AcesUp804

guess I'll type in bold like lonewolf it looks better ,, the amount of money the stewards get per member per month is still $2 , the reason its taking long to get there checks is because row A in the passed paid out for over 8,500 members to the stewards the problem is we only have 7,000 ,, another example of row A throwing away our dues money (thats 3,000 dollars ), but hey its OK just kiss the stewards @sses row A lol So now the new E board has to make sure its correct. Tellthetruth is correct there are no grievance's coming out of 43rd st even though there are clerks and p/t air people layed off. They are afraid of Falco and don't want to rock the apple cart ,, Even stewards from there have said they'ed kiss management @ss to save a guys job ,, I'm not a steward and it mite sound good to save a union brother or sisters but to not put in grievance's and let them do what they want for it,, thats not right you make our union weak ,, if that member deserves to be fired then thats what should happen ,, COME ON 43rd ST SHOW SOME B@LLS BROOKLYN'S WATCHING LOL

Last edited:

tellthetruth

I normally do not even bother to fight with these idiots.....(Because they are IDIOTS) I will continue not even to answer anything they say!!!!! BUT THE LAST STATEMENT ABOUT THE NEW E-BOARD CALLING ALL THE SHOTS!!!!!! YOU JUST PROVED YOUR NON-DEDICATION TO THE MEMBERSHIP BY SAYING THREATENING STATEMENTS THAT THE NEW BOARD IS NOT TO PAY THEIR STEWARDS WHOM REPRESENT THEM !!!!! "AND YOU ARE SOOOO PROUD OF WHAT YOU SAY AND LAUGH" THIS IS THE SUPPORT OF THE NEW E-BOARD, OR MAYBE EVEN THE NEW E-BOARD!!!! (PRETTY SCAREY)

Lonely!! You are a union buster and it is so sad that you spread lies the way you do!! You sound like management more and more!!

tellthetruth

All the stewards are starting to tell the members that Everyones job is in jeopardy, Full and Part-timers, because this new E-Board does not know its A** from their elbow.....:angry:.They have no experience......This is the reason the Stewards don't want them to go into the office and represent them.....:sad-very:

Come on Lonely.. You know what the real reason is.... Because the stewards don't want the new E board to see how many deals are being made.. Wake up!! Lonely Pup.. You were right about one thing... THE MEMBERS ARE WATCHING!!! And they have spoken twice... No Angelo, and no Donato!! And if you are a steward... No promotion for you!!!! LOL! All that butt licking for nothing!!

tellthetruth

guess I'll type in bold like lonewolf it looks better ,, the amount of money the stewards get per member per month is still $2 , the reason its taking long to get there checks is because row A in the passed paid out for over 8,500 members to the stewards the problem is we only have 7,000 ,, another example of row A throwing away our dues money (thats 3,000 dollars ), but hey its OK just kiss the stewards @sses row A lol So now the new E board has to make sure its correct. Tellthetruth is correct there are no grievance's coming out of 43rd st even though there are clerks and p/t air people layed off. They are afraid of Falco and don't want to rock the apple cart ,, Even stewards from there have said they'ed kiss management @ss to save a guys job ,, I'm not a steward and it mite sound good to save a union brother or sisters but to not put in grievance's and let them do what they want for it,, thats not right you make our union weak ,, if that member deserves to be fired then thats what should happen ,, COME ON 43rd ST SHOW SOME B@LLS BROOKLYN'S WATCHING LOL

Ace... Thanks for the insight!!

lonewolf

The reason the stewards are not putting grievances in are because when the big guy T.S. was going around campagning he said he was going to stop supervisors from working.....Stop production Harassments, members from getting fired, this was all nothing but lies, lies, lies, The company is pissing all over the weak E-Board.....The Stewards are all laughing at them...lol......
"WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE THE MEMBERSHIP MADE ELECTING THEM......." Let us enjoy the circus now" Thanks for the show....lol" Sorry for the ones who are suffering now!!!

lonewolf

Tim S. the new President in six months has raised all the co-payments and tripled the retire medical, raised union dues $2 more a month......He now has the ordacity to take away the steward commission checks.....Tim S. is also taking away the 25 and out pension....Ron Carey is still laughing "or crying "saying what a bunch of fools this New E-Board is!!!

As usual the New E-Board will blame the past....A past whom has survived very well for 40 years....So who is friend*ing up

lonewolf

Mark the Fisherman Holmes...Where have you been???? No one has seen you in Foster Ave for a while now.....Should we contact the missing person baurer???

lonewolf

The word out of Island City is that the DM Gallo has thrown the boy wonder Liam out of his office twice already!!!! Has told him do not come back I do recoganize you as a Union Business Agent or the rest of the jokers down at the Union Hall.... "The so called Union Hall" Try to get help if you need it!!!!!! Hey Sam C. The bull **** Artist.... He pissing on you too!!!

lonewolf

About a month ago Kenny R. Agitator 1, another guy whom knows nothing, was down at Foster Ave!!!! Went over to his old center, spoke to the Manager!!!!! How stupid can this guy be????? He said to the manager how come the guy that is doing my old route is only doing a 120 stops when I had the route I was doing 160???? "HELLO BECAUSE YOU WERE A A**HOLE WHO USED TO SKIP YOUR LUNCH EVERYDAY AND RUN YOUR BALLS OFF FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS!!!!! (THAY WAS BREAKING UNION RULES)....Now you are a imposter Union Official like the rest of the circus you are apart of....

lonewolf

Just one more before I get ready to go to work!!!! Well I guess you can bet your bottom dollar that Cigar Pete did not show up at Foster Ave this week, after loosing one of his top supports and Shop Steward Harry the Machine Gun Weldon.... I guess he will be out shopping for a new box of cigars this week-end....He will try to put the fall on his son Dave O' Clueless for the loss of Machine Gun Harry......Cigard Pete is nothing but a big mouth and Bull ****** artist!!! Word is over at the East Side Building when he shows up once a month he is just as useless as the Rest of the Circus...

Agitator2

hey agi2,
What was the executive board doing out in suffolk today? Your pretty quick to knock em when you can but never tackle the situation with an open mind.
Tie, red hasnt posted here in weeks, is the diesel fumes getting into your ac vents?

Hi Guys, sorry I haven' t responded to your post 804 I was on vacation.
You ask "What was the executive board doing out in suffolk today" ANSWER "nothing" except trying to make the eunuch (for those of you who don't know the definition it's a MAN WITH NO BALLS " N. O'B look good.
I think I know what row b is good at. Blaming all of their friend%#k ups on someone else. This time Hoffa, let me make this clear I AM NO FAN OF HOFFA. Our well groomed Pres. TS is going aroun telling everyone he called Hoffa and explained to him what happened ,just to remind everyone (Neil Eunuch o'b was tossed out of the building by a female sup.) He said he asked Hoffa if he could strike UPS and Hoffa's ans. was no. He is also saying if they acted on their own the international would have taken over the local. BULL**** The company made our BA and e-board look like a bunch of big pusillanimous's. If the eunuch refused to leave the building or made UPS call the cops and made them remove him he would have gained respect. Dont expect the international to bail your ass out when you ****** UP. RON CAREY NEVER ASKED FOR PERMISSION. Anyone with balls never would have left that building. You all can put any spin you want on this but UPS made N. EUNUCH O'b look like a fool.

That's all for now
AGITATOR 2

tellthetruth

The reason the stewards are not putting grievances in are because when the big guy T.S. was going around campagning he said he was going to stop supervisors from working.....Stop production Harassments, members from getting fired, this was all nothing but lies, lies, lies, The company is pissing all over the weak E-Board.....The Stewards are all laughing at them...lol......
"WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE THE MEMBERSHIP MADE ELECTING THEM......." Let us enjoy the circus now" Thanks for the show....lol" Sorry for the ones who are suffering now!!!

It doesn't sound like you are sorry for the ones who are suffering... Because you find joy in it just let the old board did.... You truely are one of HOWIE'S SONS!!!

tellthetruth

Mark the Fisherman Holmes...Where have you been???? No one has seen you in Foster Ave for a while now.....Should we contact the missing person baurer???

Word in from Foster is that Mark was in there more than you think... Word is that he is in regular clothes watching the stewards and writing reports on what the stewards are not doing... Starting to make sense now...

tellthetruth

Tim S. the new President in six months has raised all the co-payments and tripled the retire medical, raised union dues $2 more a month......He now has the ordacity to take away the steward commission checks.....Tim S. is also taking away the 25 and out pension....Ron Carey is still laughing "or crying "saying what a bunch of fools this New E-Board is!!!

As usual the New E-Board will blame the past....A past whom has survived very well for 40 years....So who is friend*ing up

And your Father Howie and his sons robbed us blind, gave back language in the contract to UPS, lied to us about how the Health and Welfare was doing for years, and then when the membership started to wake up and started to ask intelligent questions that Howie couldn't answer truefully... He said in front of about 1,000 members.... If you don't like it then vote me out.... Howie Sucks just like you and the rest of his sons... Grow up!!

tellthetruth

Hi Guys, sorry I haven' t responded to your post 804 I was on vacation.
You ask "What was the executive board doing out in suffolk today" ANSWER "nothing" except trying to make the eunuch (for those of you who don't know the definition it's a MAN WITH NO BALLS " N. O'B look good.
I think I know what row b is good at. Blaming all of their friend%#k ups on someone else. This time Hoffa, let me make this clear I AM NO FAN OF HOFFA. Our well groomed Pres. TS is going aroun telling everyone he called Hoffa and explained to him what happened ,just to remind everyone (Neil Eunuch o'b was tossed out of the building by a female sup.) He said he asked Hoffa if he could strike UPS and Hoffa's ans. was no. He is also saying if they acted on their own the international would have taken over the local. BULL**** The company made our BA and e-board look like a bunch of big pusillanimous's. If the eunuch refused to leave the building or made UPS call the cops and made them remove him he would have gained respect. Dont expect the international to bail your ass out when you ****** UP. RON CAREY NEVER ASKED FOR PERMISSION. Anyone with balls never would have left that building. You all can put any spin you want on this but UPS made N. EUNUCH O'b look like a fool.

That's all for now
AGITATOR 2

AGITATOR 2!! Did you ever finish school... Because some times you sound like a idiot... No wonder you and the rest of Howie sons sound alike.... Ron Carey didn't have to ask because he was not only the local president but also the international president and before that we were not a part of the international... You may have taken the real Agitator's name but you are not as well educated as he is... I would comment on Neil but I do not know the man.. And don't forget.. Howie and sons backed that loser Hoffa JR.. And maybe that is one of the many reasons Hoffa didn't investigate HOWIE AND SONS!!! Now that makes sense.. NOW..Stick that feather in your writing hat!:sad-very:

tellthetruth

The word out of Island City is that the DM Gallo has thrown the boy wonder Liam out of his office twice already!!!! Has told him do not come back I do recoganize you as a Union Business Agent or the rest of the jokers down at the Union Hall.... "The so called Union Hall" Try to get help if you need it!!!!!! Hey Sam C. The bull **** Artist.... He pissing on you too!!!

If Gallo is pissing on the business agents and your union hall ......... You are drinking it!! LOL! I can tell you were never in the military because no matter how I feel about someone... When it is wartime all that bull**** is suppose to go out the window.... Us vs them (UPS).. From what i'm reading and hearing is its now... Us vs US vs UPS!!! You truely are management....