Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

My point was that I liked the idea that if our E board was going to add on a BA that this guy wasn't one of there buddies, I'm not saying he should or shouldn't be the next BA , I leave that up to our E board.

lonewolf

lol some people dont have minds of their own... I guess thats why the board is the way it is... Like i said its a very weak new e.board "copy cats" i see how much you sweat me. Lmao... Hahahahahahahah
"local 804 barnum bailey circus"

lonewolf

keep on hiring new people and spending the members money..... If you keep on trying maybe someday you will get lucky!!!!! "again and again" heaven help us, we need it!!!

4o years that union did just fine.... Keep on blaming them for all your ****** ups!!!!
"you in there six months and destroyed it"

AcesUp804

Hey Lonewolf looks like you will be crying for 5 1/2 more years buddy .. I'll be retired in about 2.... Heres something to think about ,, next E board election is in 2 1/2 years november 2012 our contract ends in august 2013 ,, this board was elected to get us a better contract or at least better supplement language. NO WAY THE MEMBERSHIP WILL VOTE THEN OUT BEFORE THE NEXT CONTRACT so look foward to november 2015......

ups804

your intel is weak. the nasty little witch is never a field mouse unfortunately, in 45 minutes i only saw c. sab approaching supes about working, i have 31 supe working grievances submitted, n. ob has support even though he stood silently while the wicked witch attacked a steward 2 months ago, and there have been at least 5 of us members that have asked the board for one of the building raids we were promised. support is a 2 way street and it is time to stop campaigning and start governing. no more talk, 6 months of training wheels is enough, 17% of your term has passed and patience is wearing thin.

That day she was a mouse. Because the wicked witch of the east didnt say much. UPS took her broom away that day. And actually I hear a few BA's walked the belts. My intel was ok

lonewolf

Word just came in from the East side building....Pete M... is a real jerk....they hate him.....what a mistake people made...and we a re paying for it now!!!!

AcesUp804

Word just came in from brown cafe ,, lonewolf is an idiot ,everyone here hates him ,,
Can't you at least put something behind what you type. Just a waste of time.......

lonewolf

The new board needs to "Man up" they are not capable and need to face the fact they made very poor choices.... They are going to destroy our union.....LOOK AT WHAT THEY DONE SO FAR!!!!!

lonewolf

Just wait until the next election - I will bet my Pension they will be voted out ...... providing they don't destroy that as well. We the people voted them in.....We can vote them out.... I myself understand the members being angry, not all were the best with Row A..... But there were some great ones and I wish we still had them....

IN THIS CASE CHANGE WAS THE WRONG CHOICE!!!

AcesUp804

OK , now at least your saying something ,, not all were the best with Row A..... But there were some great ones and I wish we still had them.... please tell us who the great ones that you wish were still here?????? thanks