Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

the site has nothing to do with tdu or local 804 , this is an independent site that members were handing out cards at the meeting.

Independent?? It is run by one guy who will say what goes on and what doesnt go onto his site. Plus he is Tony D's little buddy. So just remember the source here.

804brown

Looks professional I guess you will have to deal with something that wont spin it in your direction.
You have some nerve questioning control you can't join TDU unless you agree with them!

Are you trying to say that Brown cafe is controlled by TDU?? LOL You are pretty clueless.

And by the way you DONT have to agree with any of the principles behind TDU to join. You just have to be a Teamster thats it.

As for it looking "professional", LOL, why so testy?? Is that you Frankie ?? LOL, Listen, I looked at it , I liked the video on the home page but the dialogue forum seems to be similar to some of the blather one reads on the 804 thread of brown cafe. A sports thread?? LOL

Last edited:

annoyed804

Another subject talked about by a member from Suffolk who went up to the mic was actually electing to take their holiday off on Election Day Nov 8!! I think it sounds like a good idea. A matter of fact we all should take the day off and enjoy it. Or make it useful and vote. Or even take a ride into the city and join the OWS movement. Sounds like a plan!!Maybe Row A, B and C can all put our politics aside and in solidarity meet at Liberty Park at 11 am and see how UPS deals with hundreds of us not working that day??

Ups will get along fine without you jackass....it will give them an opportunity to see what they can do with less and start to eliminate your jobs....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Just opened the 804 Fund letter I received today, I see our Board has lowered our Disability benefits to 170.00 /mo starting Jan 1, 2012

And they expect us to believe them when they say there gonna get us a strong contract, lol -

EyesLookingIn

Just opened the 804 Fund letter I received today, I see our Board has lowered our Disability benefits to 170.00 /mo starting Jan 1, 2012

And they expect us to believe them when they say there gonna get us a strong contract, lol -

WOW after hiding for 5 days this is what you post? members voice made a total fool of themselves at our General Membership Meeting.

Tony D , Angelo G and John N destroyed our health and welfare fund and instead of fixing it they canceled the meeting at the hall with the fund lawyer, why because they lost the election. WOW They all gave up on the membership, they didn't care what was going to happen next to our fund. Let the new E Board handle it.

It was more important to STEAL their so called vacation money that they said was owed to them. They're all a bunch of crooks

Danny M here in 43rd st didn't want to talk about what happen , all he could say was lets move forward. LOL

And YES we rather them negotiate our next contract because we all know the crappy job Tony D , Angelo and John did on the last two.

Had enough

WOW after hiding for 5 days this is what you post? members voice made a total fool of themselves at our General Membership Meeting.

Tony D , Angelo G and John N destroyed our health and welfare fund and instead of fixing it they canceled the meeting at the hall with the fund lawyer, why because they lost the election. WOW They all gave up on the membership, they didn't care what was going to happen next to our fund. Let the new E Board handle it.

It was more important to STEAL their so called vacation money that they said was owed to them. They're all a bunch of crooks

Danny M here in 43rd st didn't want to talk about what happen , all he could say was lets move forward. LOL

And YES we rather them negotiate our next contract because we all know the crappy job Tony D , Angelo and John did on the last two.
Sorry boys you are done! That's why nothing is posted!! Everyone is speechless!! YOU SCREWED US AGAIN! ENJOY THE CIRCUS ACT FOR A YEAR!!:sick:

AcesUp804

Sorry boys you are done! That's why nothing is posted!! Everyone is speechless!! YOU :censored2: US AGAIN! ENJOY THE CIRCUS ACT FOR A YEAR!!

Your right Tony D :censored2: you again by not caring about our membership. At least he got his vacation money.

Tony D again is the joke of Foster. Handing out pens , PENS LOL what a clown and this guy wants to be president??? How about telling us what you were going to do about the medical? Sorry no time ,Tony D is too busy putting stickers in the locker rooms. LOL

He is clueless putting up stickers , handing out pens , telling everyone how much experience his slate has LOL

Stop stealing Howie's ideas and come up with your own.

Now lets talk about Tony's little sidekick not who you think I mean ,Frankie friend , he's Tony's little buddy again , what a joke "don't you have any pride Frankie? Tony trashed you for months" Frankie's going around saying "go to my web site please please please go to my web site"

Frankie is telling members that if Jack becomes his BA he will step down as steward.....(O please GOD just this one thing) what will the 6 members and 5 management people you represent do with out you?

AcesUp804

You HEARD LOL thats funny...

Hey Hadenough hope you didn't forget to bring management their coffee and egg sandwiches. Heard you do a nice job.

Make sure all your airs are on time.

Another example of what a pathetic clown ball washer Tony Donathing is. Guys in Foster are loading the locker room he gets changed in with tons of Sandy Pope stickers. All over the place high up on the walls were you have to stand on a bench to get, on the lockers and in the mens room.

Every day this idiot takes the time to remove them LOL He spent over a hour in the locker room what a clown, even his own buddies are laughing at him.

Had enough

You HEARD LOL thats funny...

Hey Hadenough hope you didn't forget to bring management their coffee and egg sandwiches. Heard you do a nice job.

Make sure all your airs are on time.

Another example of what a pathetic clown ball washer Tony Donathing is. Guys in Foster are loading the locker room he gets changed in with tons of Sandy Pope stickers. All over the place high up on the walls were you have to stand on a bench to get, on the lockers and in the mens room.

Every day this idiot takes the time to remove them LOL He spent over a hour in the locker room what a clown, even his own buddies are laughing at him.

Thank you Tony for getting the TDU Garbage out the Locker Room......Now please get rid of the Garbage in the Union Hall!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Your right Tony D :censored2: you again by not caring about our membership. At least he got his vacation money.

Tony D again is the joke of Foster. Handing out pens , PENS LOL what a clown and this guy wants to be president??? How about telling us what you were going to do about the medical? Sorry no time ,Tony D is too busy putting stickers in the locker rooms. LOL

He is clueless putting up stickers , handing out pens , telling everyone how much experience his slate has LOL

Stop stealing Howie's ideas and come up with your own.

Now lets talk about Tony's little sidekick not who you think I mean ,Frankie friend , he's Tony's little buddy again , what a joke "don't you have any pride Frankie? Tony trashed you for months" Frankie's going around saying "go to my web site please please please go to my web site"

Frankie is telling members that if Jack becomes his BA he will step down as steward.....(O please GOD just this one thing) what will the 6 members and 5 management people you represent do with out you?

Since you know so much about Foster ave, why dont you tell us about your Buddy Anthony C, your BA who is making deals with Management. Part timers making book as full timers and management telling Anthony C he cant be a full timer right now and to wait till after peak, this deal been going on for about 140 days since he had to make book twice because of our weak E Board protecting the members.

Last edited: