Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

Since you know so much about Foster ave, why dont you tell us about your Buddy Anthony C, your BA who is making deals with Management. Part timers making book as full timers and management telling Anthony C he cant be a full timer right now and to wait till after peak, this deal been going on for about 140 days since he had to make book twice because of our weak E Board protecting the members.

Wow that was hard to read I guess you do better when people tell you what to write or you re-post stuff.

What you post makes no sence if a part timer made book then he or she is a full timer. No one would wait no matter what anyone said? If this is true the part timer just has to put in a grievances and if Anthony C is not allowing that member to be a full timer after he or she made book they should call the hall and talk to Tim.

But like most of the stuff you post hear its BS just to stir the pot.

EyesLookingIn

Thank you Tony for getting the TDU Garbage out the Locker Room......Now please get rid of the Garbage in the Union Hall!

Yes Thank you Tony for backing Fred Gegare a man that :censored2: 44,000 UPS Teamsters from 25 and out , a man that lost billions in his own locals pension fund. Thank you Tony for backing Hoffa all those years the members here at LOCAL 804 and our family's Thank you.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Wow that was hard to read I guess you do better when people tell you what to write or you re-post stuff.

What you post makes no sence if a part timer made book then he or she is a full timer. No one would wait no matter what anyone said? If this is true the part timer just has to put in a grievances and if Anthony C is not allowing that member to be a full timer after he or she made book they should call the hall and talk to Tim.

But like most of the stuff you post hear its BS just to stir the pot.

Yes, it does make no sense, why is this is going on. The hall knows about it fool...

Like I said, Part Timers making book as full Timers in foster, company does not want them as full timers and Anthony C is going along with management. Giving our DUES PAYING MEMBER THE RUN AROUND FOR 6 MONTHS, Telling him and them, were working out a deal any day now, just wait.

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

Yes, it does make no sense, why is this is going on. The hall knows about it fool...

Like I said, Part Timers making book as full Timers in foster, company does not want them as full timers and Anthony C is going along with management. Giving our DUES PAYING MEMBER THE RUN AROUND FOR 6 MONTHS, Telling him and them, were working out a deal any day now, just wait.

Telling him and them??? run around for 6 months???? There as been 2 General Membership Meetings in the last 6 months why didn't they come up to the mic and complain??

Try getting all the facts and them come here and post them because you sound like a fool. If a part timer made book and the company is not challenging it he's a full timer. If not then it should go to arbitration that simple. No one would wait 6 months no matter what any BA says. HE or She can also go to the NLRB and put in a complaint.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Telling him and them??? run around for 6 months???? There as been 2 General Membership Meetings in the last 6 months why didn't they come up to the mic and complain??

Try getting all the facts and them come here and post them because you sound like a fool. If a part timer made book and the company is not challenging it he's a full timer. If not then it should go to arbitration that simple. No one would wait 6 months no matter what any BA says. HE or She can also go to the NLRB and put in a complaint.

They didn't complain because your BA keeps telling them to "hold off, ill get back to you, I have a meeting with management about you"

You should try getting the facts fool before you post a reply. Yes it should go to arbitration, but its not on the calendar because our board is incompetent, Anthony C is making deals with management by doing them a favor. Heres another little fact, one part timer made book by accident do to the manager not keeping track of his days, So Anthony C is agreeing with management by keeping him as a part timer for now. Try to talk your way out of this one, and I got even more details if your interested. Just waiting for the Fatman to reply... P.S I also hear he's getting advice from Jack D on this one, dumb and dumber.

Had enough

They didn't complain because your BA keeps telling them to "hold off, ill get back to you, I have a meeting with management about you"

You should try getting the facts fool before you post a reply. Yes it should go to arbitration, but its not on the calendar because our board is incompetent, Anthony C is making deals with management by doing them a favor. Heres another little fact, one part timer made book by accident do to the manager not keeping track of his days, So Anthony C is agreeing with management by keeping him as a part timer for now. Try to talk your way out of this one, and I got even more details if your interested. Just waiting for the Fatman to reply... P.S I also hear he's getting advice from Jack D on this one, dumb and dumber.[/QUOTE]Let them get advise from the Jack D. It's fun to watch! IT'S ALL DOWN HILL WITH THIS CIRCUS! Thousands have turned on them! AMEN!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Another one fired in Queens North with 22 years of service because Row B is very incompetent.

Management has the Board running scared, letting them abuse all the members is at a all time high, we are being harassed and disciplined for getting into unavoidable accidents, like hit from rear, there even telling the drivers to get off the clock after working 8 hrs as a helper - while the board sits back and lets this happen and hides behind the membership, all they say is file a grievance.

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

All joking aside
LETS STOP THESE PERSONAL ATTACKS!
If we feel this board is so useless, organize and work together to stop the harassment!

"We" meaning who? YOU , I don't think this board is useless , this board beat UPS and saved or medical from having more cuts that UPS wanted done. For the first time in 10 years no monies are coming out of our reserve to pay our medical bills.

This board saved our pension from losing 25 and out. That our old board was willing to give up.

We are finally going into a contract strong , not to kiss UPS or Hoffa's @ss.

Most members I talk you are glad that this board will be fighting for them to negotiate our next contract. We already know what Tony Angelo and John got us in the past NOTHING.

Had enough

"We" meaning who? YOU , I don't think this board is useless , this board beat UPS and saved or medical from having more cuts that UPS wanted done. For the first time in 10 years no monies are coming out of our reserve to pay our medical bills.

This board saved our pension from losing 25 and out. That our old board was willing to give up.

Most members I talk you are glad that this board will be fighting for them to negotiate our next contract. We already know what Tony Angelo and John got us in the past NOTHING.
I don't know what members you are talking to! Members want to get rid of them Bad!!!!

not what i voted for

Just go out on disability and you will see how strong you are. Which Trustee's do you think wanted the cut in that benifit????????

annoyed804

Oh my....every time I am on this site it's the same old b/s....who complains about who, the company is evil, the new board , the old board.......try this for a change....deliver the packages, do the job, collect your ups paycheck and get ready to contribute to your benefits real soon......just stop crying all of the time.

frank75

Just go out on disability and you will see how strong you are. Which Trustee's do you think wanted the cut in that benifit????????
I think anyone with a brain would understand no trustee's wanted to cut a benefit. I mean do you really think these guys enjoy cutting benefits? How popular do you think that move is? Sometimes you must choose the responsible path so the fund survives.

not what i voted for

I think anyone with a brain would understand no trustee's wanted to cut a benefit. I mean do you really think these guys enjoy cutting benefits? How popular do you think that move is? Sometimes you must choose the responsible path so the fund survives.

The idea of the benefit is so that the member survives when they get injured. Why reinstate the emergency room benefit when we have been told that benefit was the most abused by the members? The point is that the disability payment was raised and now it is given back. And I believe that you understand there are equal Union and UPS Trustees so they would have to be in agreement. And yes you can buy your own policy if you want it.

EyesLookingIn

Why reinstate the emergency room benefit when we have been told that benefit was the most abused by the members?

Sorry but you don't have the right facts, what was reinstated was the major medical 80/20 the 200 dollar co-pay is still there so that members don't abuse the ER. Thats what cost our health fund alot of money since the co-pay was put in the visits to the ER dropped from 1500 to 500 huge saving to our fund. Most members get the 200 back.

But what was happening is that members go to the ER with a real emergency and the doctor doesn't take BC/BS even if the hospital does. Costing the members thousands of dollars now that will be covered plus now people in our health and welfare have the right to speak on the members behalf and fight some of these large bills.

EyesLookingIn

found this on "804cafe"

KeepDrinkingTheKoolaid says: November 17, 2011 at 1:29 am

Local 804 Members didn't hear the Members Voice……..

Our E Board backed and pushed Sandy Pope to the members of Local 804 while Tony D and Members Voice backed and pushed for Fred Gegare….

Final vote count for Local 804 for IBT President

Sandy - 1,462
Fred - 433
Hoffa - 241

Looks like Members Voice is losing supporters,
Below are the results from the delegate convention election

Tim & Company - 1,068
Members Voice - 884

Looks like Members Voice lost over 400 votes. Tony D asked his supporters to back Fred G and over 400 of them went with Tim S and voted for Sandy Pope.

MORE PROOF THAT LOCAL 804 MEMBERS DON'T TRUST TONY D OR ANGELO TO HAVE ANY SAY IN OUR NEXT CONTRACT