Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

I bet had enough was only 50 members!! LOL I also will bet had enough thought Tony was acting like a strong leader who had the entire room with him!! LOL
Well maybe if your board had shown that they WERE STRONG their lawyer would not be broadcasting the Hundreds of members who lost their Jobs! I also wonder why a lawyer on their side would let the members know how low the membership is now? :wink2: THINK ABOUT IT!

804brown

Well maybe if your board had shown that they WERE STRONG their lawyer would not be broadcasting the Hundreds of members who lost their Jobs! I also wonder why a lawyer on their side would let the members know how low the membership is now? :wink2: THINK ABOUT IT!

The lawyer did not say that hundreds of members have lost their jobs. He said about 32 are currently fired and on the street. The other 130 are still working and awaiting arbitration. That list goes back to 2009 when the old board was still there as well as new ones under the new board. And of that 130, lots are the same guys getting fired for production, etc several times on the list. So that made up bogus number some of you have been throwing around(400 members fired under the new board) is a big lie!!

not what i voted for

The lawyer did not say that hundreds of members have lost their jobs. He said about 32 are currently fired and on the street. The other 130 are still working and awaiting arbitration. That list goes back to 2009 when the old board was still there as well as new ones under the new board. And of that 130, lots are the same guys getting fired for production, etc several times on the list. So that made up bogus number some of you have been throwing around(400 members fired under the new board) is a big lie!!

Nice try Brown. Go to the 804 site and read the presidents message. Ending the Arbitration backlog. That list hasn't ended and the next board will deal with what happens before they get elected that is their job. They can stop the arbitrations by agreeing that the member should be fired but then they will be in court.
If you want the real difference in the #s of the 804 membership go to the LM-2 reports that the local filed. But you don't want to know the truth. Now people want to talk about the lack of contributions effecting the pension not mismanagement. They have been saying people going home and not working is not helping our pension.

AcesUp804

Yes great job by Tony D gets up and acts like a BA not a President or even a Vice President , he's a fool nothing more. I was sitting next to Bill B and heard him say to Steve M , "this is why I won't run with this idiot" I laughed out loud.

Danny Bonadunce gets up and looks like a total @ss , I mean come on give me a break Danny's here's a little hint ,If Billy B didn't get up to question what the fund lawyer was saying, whats makes you think you know better.

Even Rocky sounded like an @ss "my manager put on the grievance those guys were coming back" Sorry Rocky I guess your friends in management lied. By the way is UPS still letting you do light duty even thou you were on disability not workers comp..... Always a deal maker... Don't forget to ask Angelo if its OK to answer me , don't want you to get in trouble like the last time.

I was really laughing hard when Alphonso C got up , was he trying to attack Anthony C ? "The BA is on the wall while guys go home" LOL nice try, Don't think Tony D was happy , Tony D wants Al to stop being so buddy buddy with Anthony C , I don't blame Alphonso he finally has a BA that is at least as smart as he is, someone to hold a conversation with because Tony D and Dave O were not.

Looks like Jack D maybe the next person in the hall , Frankie is crying like a baby LOL , Nice web-site , I liked when he went up to the mike and was acting like he was caring about what is going on LOL stop your sh/t you will always be a ball washer , you are a joke , you still running against Mark H you idi@t.

I also want to give credit to Alphonso alt steward Pete R who is a big supporter of Sandy Pope , Pete got her to come to Foster to meet the members here. Heard he even took his own time to make calls to members to vote for Sandy Pope. Pete also has been having member to member meetings every month and the meeting are growing every month. Pete and I have not always seen eye to eye but I give credit where credit is do. He is a good teamster.

BUT PLEASE YOU GUYS FROM MEMBERS VOICE KEEP TALKING......... LOL

lonewolf

Yes great job by Tony D gets up and acts like a BA not a President or even a Vice President , he's a fool nothing more. I was sitting next to Bill B and heard him say to Steve M , "this is why I won't run with this idiot" I laughed out loud.

Danny Bonadunce gets up and looks like a total @ss , I mean come on give me a break Danny's here's a little hint ,If Billy B didn't get up to question what the fund lawyer was saying, whats makes you think you know better.

Even Rocky sounded like an @ss "my manager put on the grievance those guys were coming back" Sorry Rocky I guess your friends in management lied. By the way is UPS still letting you do light duty even thou you were on disability not workers comp..... Always a deal maker... Don't forget to ask Angelo if its OK to answer me , don't want you to get in trouble like the last time.

I was really laughing hard when Alphonso C got up , was he trying to attack Anthony C ? "The BA is on the wall while guys go home" LOL nice try, Don't think Tony D was happy , Tony D wants Al to stop being so buddy buddy with Anthony C , I don't blame Alphonso he finally has a BA that is at least as smart as he is, someone to hold a conversation with because Tony D and Dave O were not.

Looks like Jack D maybe the next person in the hall , Frankie is crying like a baby LOL , Nice web-site , I liked when he went up to the mike and was acting like he was caring about what is going on LOL stop your sh/t you will always be a ball washer , you are a joke , you still running against Mark H you idi@t.

I also want to give credit to Alphonso alt steward Pete R who is a big supporter of Sandy Pope , Pete got her to come to Foster to meet the members here. Heard he even took his own time to make calls to members to vote for Sandy Pope. Pete also has been having member to member meetings every month and the meeting are growing every month. Pete and I have not always seen eye to eye but I give credit where credit is do. He is a good teamster.

Your boys are done Prozac man. You keep talking it only makes you sound more like a nut!

Had enough

What did you have walkie talkies? Steve and Bill were not even next to each other! Now why would you go lie again? Bill was yelling even louder!!! Stop the crap!

EyesLookingIn

The buzz around 43rd St. Monday was that Tony D and members voice looked like fools at our general membership meeting.

Great to see our medical going in the right direction since our board made the tough changes that had to be made our fund has gone from 4 million to 14 million. In the last year no money has had to come from the reserve to pay medical bills. Before that our old board ( Tony D , Angelo and John N ) would take money out every month for the last 10 years. 34 million down to 4 million.

Where were the rest of the members voice? And don't say the meeting was posted 5 days before because it was posted for Washington Irving High school for over 9 months just the location changed the date was locked in. ( I can only talk for what was posted at 43rd St. maybe other buildings did not have that )

804brown

Rumors , say that Angelo was not there because he may be thinking of running with Billy B slate.

"Rumor"?? Well it wouldnt shock me. Tony and his group of B list stewards did themselves a disservice. Its like they had an agenda to get up there finally and say something (besides the crap they spew here on BC). They thought the whole room was going to cheer for them questioning the board. But they looked foolish.

Speaking of Bill B, I think it was him that stood up to actually clarify something Tim had said. And Tim thanked him. Hmm, is Bill trying to act like an adult now and work with the new board?? He never sits or stands with Tony and co.

Had enough

The buzz around 43rd St. Monday was that Tony D and members voice looked like fools at our general membership meeting.

Great to see our medical going in the right direction since our board made the tough changes that had to be made our fund has gone from 4 million to 14 million. In the last year no money has had to come from the reserve to pay medical bills. Before that our old board ( Tony D , Angelo and John N ) would take money out every month for the last 10 years. 34 million down to 4 million.

Where were the rest of the members voice? And don't say the meeting was posted 5 days before because it was posted for Washington Irving High school for over 9 months just the location changed the date was locked in. ( I can only talk for what was posted at 43rd St. maybe other buildings did not have that )
The buzz I am hearing is how they got caught in another lie about the medical!

local804

Eyes Ball,

Its your wanna be Sandy Pope who is lying, I'll even post evidence,

Again, the cool aid gang talking like a bunch of fools.

She is talking about the stewards meeting on the 15th NOT the meeting at the Plad rest on the 23rd......

[video=youtube;5bQ9ybc5-qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bQ9ybc5-qs[/video]