Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

Another subject talked about by a member from Suffolk who went up to the mic was actually electing to take their holiday off on Election Day Nov 8!! I think it sounds like a good idea. A matter of fact we all should take the day off and enjoy it. Or make it useful and vote. Or even take a ride into the city and join the OWS movement. Sounds like a plan!!Maybe Row A, B and C can all put our politics aside and in solidarity meet at Liberty Park at 11 am and see how UPS deals with hundreds of us not working that day??

menotyou

bella amicizia
UPS just reported 3rd quarter earnings beat the estimate. $13.71B. Stock up 0.81 cents. Scott Davis must be in heaven.

I know it's a bit off-topic.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

UPS just reported 3rd quarter earnings beat the estimate. $13.71B. Stock up 0.81 cents. Scott Davis must be in heaven.

I know it's a bit off-topic.

And our 804 board raised our copays, and is offering the worst medical coverage to it's members. There way of getting us to pay into the medical, and helping UPS make these big profits.

just1

the site has nothing to do with tdu or local 804 , this is an independent site that members were handing out cards at the meeting.