Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

anHOURover

Teamcare recently sent out a notice, that they do have Saturday hours now.

Ok, you have convinced me to do it.

I will just need to pickup that $500,000 check.... to get this campaign started. ;)

-Bug-
Hey bug who put up timmys $... We all know Tdu don't spend much of their own!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@BigUnionGuy

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@BigUnionGuy

You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#tldr

Again... "It's your site and your rules"

I respect that.

-Bug-

Irishman Collins

Um... a picture from the TDU website ?

Only Bubblehead can answer that.

And, not insult the collective intelligence.... of the BrownCafe.

-Bug-
You know why should a knuckle dragging tough guy like yourself be subject to the same rules as civilized participants of this group? Go on with your bad self. I mean you are cut from the same mold as people that think the IBT constitution doesn't mean what it says and members shouldn't have the right to vote on their own local issues. The hell with the rules!! We are the IBT and we do what we want with no concern to the members or their rights.

anHOURover

If you respect Cheryl and the rules? Then why did you post such a thing? I think for such a blatant disregard for the rules you should be banned from this group.
BUG has attacked me in the past and posted pictures that he claimed was me also. He is above the law like jimmy and the pigs... The mods did nothing to him then either....
Teamcare still sucks !!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You know why should a knuckle dragging tough guy like yourself be subject to the same rules as civilized participants of this group?

Please tell me.

If you respect Cheryl and the rules? Then why did you post such a thing?

I respect Cheryl.

She affords me the opportunity.... to "correct" misconceptions.

If I didn't do it.... (to help the questions)

Who would ??

-Bug-

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When Timmy walks into our building, management scurry like frightened mice...Vote for Timmy if you want the union back...
If you want to continue to turn this company into Fed-Ex Ground in brown then don't...
Screenshot_2015-03-22-14-50-54.png

Timmy for President!