Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

image.jpg
He put it on BC though, and it was removed by Cheryl, and rightly so.
Hers a pic of me if that makes anyone feel better.

anHOURover

Like I've said it before. You want some of hall you are going to get some of me. Whatever name you want to call me. I live a good ass life. I'm a teamster who lives by pharmacists computer engineers amongst other things. Because of the good contracts we continue to receive because of Mr. Hall and the negotiating committee I live more than a good life. I love being a teamster.
You stand by some pig whole stole teamsters votes?? He was ok in my eyes up to that point!
Let's pretend your vote didn't count because of hall and the pigs at the palace! How would you feel....??

Last edited:
You stand by some pig whole stole teamsters votes?? He was ok in my eyes up to that point!
Let's pretend your vote didn't count because of hall and the pigs at the palace! How would you feel....??
Not that there is anything wrong with mentally challenged people but are you mentally challenged? You seem to be missing a few screws. You know maybe one excederin short of a full medicine cabinet.

anHOURover

Not that there is anything wrong with mentally challenged people but are you mentally challenged? You seem to be missing a few screws. You know maybe one excederin short of a full medicine cabinet.
My co workers would think you were mentally challenged for backing someone who stole their voting right