Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

When Timmy walks into our building, management scurry like frightened mice...Vote for Timmy if you want the union back...
If you want to continue to turn this company into Fed-Ex Ground in brown then don't...
When my president walked into ups they are scared too. The difference between the two is that my president is half his size. That plus he knows the contract like the back of his hand and he could out think Einstein or the companies version. Tim S will never be no hall. halls the guy Tim S calls when he needs to get his members out of the hot seat.

5habits100

When my president walked into ups they are scared too. The difference between the two is that my president is half his size. That plus he knows the contract like the back of his hand and he could out think Einstein or the companies version. Tim S will never be no hall. halls the guy Tim S calls when he needs to get his members out of the hot seat.
The boogy man is afraid of 2 people. Chuck Norris and hall.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So if I pick a random picture off tdu website and post it. Not knowing who is who would it get deleted?

The administrator (owner) of the site.... would determine that. :biggrin:

If you run for office in IBT under false pretenses and deny tdu involment ,than are found on there web sight in pics on main page what should happen?

BUG.... calls you out ?

And, you are left to explain why.... you lied ?

-Bug-

upschuck

What BrownCafe "member".... is identified from the TDU website ?

http://tdu.org

-Bug-
You were referring to Bubblehead, and posted a picture that may have him in it. People who work in his area, could easily pick him out, if they know him. They all just look like guys/gals to me, so no identification by me.

Should of said that he was on the TDU website, if that is really him, and let everyone do their own legwork, if interested.

The boogy man is afraid of 2 people. Chuck Norris and hall.
Like I've said it before. You want some of hall you are going to get some of me. Whatever name you want to call me. I live a good ass life. I'm a teamster who lives by pharmacists computer engineers amongst other things. Because of the good contracts we continue to receive because of Mr. Hall and the negotiating committee I live more than a good life. I love being a teamster.

Last edited:

5habits100

You were referring to Bubblehead, and posted a picture that may have him in it. People who work in his area, could easily pick him out, if they know him. They all just look like guys/gals to me, so no identification by me.

Should of said that he was on the TDU website, if that is really him, and let everyone do their own legwork, if interested.
BUG didn't put an alleged picture of Bubblehead on the Internet TDU did.