Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Looks like I'll be VOTING for Tim.

Who do you support?
I support labor. And with that goes ALL of the inner working and the intricacies of the position of GP all the way to Trustees. I have zero confidence in Tim and the only thing that saved him in his local election was that were 4 slates running. If your asking if I'm voting for Hoffa, I will. But I'm pulling for Hall to take over.

anHOURover

I support labor. And with that goes ALL of the inner working and the intricacies of the position of GP all the way to Trustees. I have zero confidence in Tim and the only thing that saved him in his local election was that were 4 slates running. If your asking if I'm voting for Hoffa, I will. But I'm pulling for Hall to take over.

So you would rather support a man whole took away members right to vote on their contract?? What a teamster!! Granted the other option isn't the best but I'd vote for my daughter before hoffa/hall

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What experience with LABOR did Hoffa have when he ran for GP the 1st time?

And I wonder who you supported back then?

wide load

He didn't take away my right to vote. The few rouge locals held up my raise which costs me money in earned interest.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And you didn't inhale.

Actually, I didn't exhale.

I did not have sex with that woman.

I for sure had sex with that woman, in your bed.

You conveniently left out about the paying TDU part.

Thanks for reminding me, because it is an interesting story.
At the 2012 TDU Convention, where I was again a guest of the insurance company I represent, I was met in the lobby of the hotel at check-in and was told I wouldn't be allowed to attend if I didn't join.
I explained to him that I wouldn't join because of the perception by fruit loops like you.
Honestly, it kind of pissed me off and I maintained my position out of general principle as well.
During the moments following, as I contemplated whether to drive another 5 1/2 hrs home or find something else to do in Chicago for the weekend, the answer came to me.
I turned back and said, "while I am not willing to join TDU and because I appreciate you allowing me to represent the insurance company here, I will be willing to make a one time donation".
This turned out to be just fine with him and was a small investment with a big return, as I made several key connections with members from NYC.

So again, I have never joined TDU, have been to 2 of their conventions as a guest of an insurance company and made to them a one time donation.
If presented with the same circumstances again, knowing what I know now, I would probably join.
You lug nuts are going to label me that way, any way.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He didn't take away my right to vote. The few rouge locals held up my raise which costs me money in earned interest.
It's OK with you that he took those local's right to vote away from them so that you could get YOUR RAISE?

Is that what you are saying?

Inthegame

At the 2012 TDU Convention, where I was again a guest of the insurance company I represent, I was met in the lobby of the hotel at check-in and was told I wouldn't be allowed to attend if I didn't join.
I explained to him that I wouldn't join because of the perception by fruit loops like you.
Honestly, it kind of :censored2: me off and I maintained my position out of general principle as well.
During the moments following, as I contemplated whether to drive another 5 1/2 hrs home or find something else to do in Chicago for the weekend, the answer came to me.
I turned back and said, "while I am not willing to join TDU and because I appreciate you allowing me to represent the insurance company here, I will be willing to make a one time donation".
This turned out to be just fine with him and was a small investment with a big return, as I made several key connections with members from NYC.

So again, I have never joined TDU, have been to 2 of their conventions as a guest of an insurance company and made to them a one time donation.
If presented with the same circumstances again, knowing what I know now, I would probably join.
Enough of your disrespectful posts, it's Mr Lug Nut and Mr Fruit Loop. Got it!

Irishman Collins

Honestly, it kind of :censored2: me off and I maintained my position out of general principle as well.

So you went to a TDU meeting but your not TDU? What is this insurance thing?

anHOURover

You sound like a team player.
Keep running your lunch and only caring about yourself!! The few "rouge" locals you speak of may be enough to make sure hoffa , hall , and obrien never win another election. Your a sad example of a teamster. ME ME ME ME

wide load

30 years and I've never skipped a single lunch. You can tell by my waist. So your saying that the MAJORITY that voted the way I did are all poor examples of Teamsters? That's a lot of people you just called out.

anHOURover

30 years and I've never skipped a single lunch. You can tell by my waist. So your saying that the MAJORITY that voted the way I did are all poor examples of Teamsters? That's a lot of people you just called out.
No. Just the sellouts like you who think it's ok for some members vote no to count

What do you have to do with my lousy supplement? I care about myself and the other thousands who had their votes thrown out! We also will remember every INTL VP who came to our buildings and told LIES to us! I also care about others who voted yes! We all had different factors that made us vote the way we did! You again are a sad example of a teamster! You resemble those PIGs on Louisiana ave in DC! Atta boy mr "happy to have a job"

anHOURover

Your not happy to have a job? What do you do at UPS if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not happy with my vote and thousands of others not counting! Is that a union.? You think I cost you $? What a brother! Hope that lousy retro check was worth it!
4 years to make a decent wage?
Teamcare insurance?
Thousands of members have already lost coverage due to an unheard of once a week punch
Horrible reduced Retiree coverage
Small raises!!
All while the company is printing $$$

You sound like a team player.
Keep running your lunch and only caring about yourself!! The few "rouge" locals you speak of may be enough to make sure hoffa , hall , and O never win another election. Your a sad example of a teamster. ME ME ME ME
You keep regurgitating the same stuff.

wide load

I'm not happy with my vote and thousands of others not counting! Is that a union.? You think I cost you $? What a brother! Hope that lousy retro check was worth it!
4 years to make a decent wage?
Teamcare insurance?
Thousands of members have already lost coverage due to an unheard of once a week punch
Horrible reduced Retiree coverage
Small raises!!
All while the company is printing $$$
What do you do at UPS?