Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
For 1, your title is anHOURover yet your 22.3. Second, because you said I was selfish because of my choice to improve my financial position while you consciously decide to accept a lower paying bid. Maybe the problem isn't with the system. Am I lucky to make 100 grand a year? Your damn right I am. You said UPS is printing money. Would you rather them be breaking even? Did you work for YRC before UPS? Just curious.

For 1, your title is anHOURover yet your 22.3. Second, because you said I was selfish because of my choice to improve my financial position while you consciously decide to accept a lower paying bid. Maybe the problem isn't with the system. Am I lucky to make 100 grand a year? Your damn right I am. You said UPS is printing money. Would you rather them be breaking even? Did you work for YRC before UPS? Just curious.
I doubt he works for ups period.

5habits100

Actually, I didn't exhale.

I for sure had sex with that woman, in your bed.

Thanks for reminding me, because it is an interesting story.
At the 2012 TDU Convention, where I was again a guest of the insurance company I represent, I was met in the lobby of the hotel at check-in and was told I wouldn't be allowed to attend if I didn't join.
I explained to him that I wouldn't join because of the perception by fruit loops like you.
Honestly, it kind of :censored2: me off and I maintained my position out of general principle as well.
During the moments following, as I contemplated whether to drive another 5 1/2 hrs home or find something else to do in Chicago for the weekend, the answer came to me.
I turned back and said, "while I am not willing to join TDU and because I appreciate you allowing me to represent the insurance company here, I will be willing to make a one time donation".
This turned out to be just fine with him and was a small investment with a big return, as I made several key connections with members from NYC.

So again, I have never joined TDU, have been to 2 of their conventions as a guest of an insurance company and made to them a one time donation.
If presented with the same circumstances again, knowing what I know now, I would probably join.
You lug nuts are going to label me that way, any way.
I treat you with the utmost respect and you call me a lug nut. Really now my feelings are hurt.

My question would be if they have so much support why do they need to post a 3 year old picture?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I treat you with the utmost respect and you call me a lug nut. Really now my feelings are hurt.

My question would be if they have so much support why do they need to post a 3 year old picture?
Don't forget fruit loop?

I can only speculate why they love that picture and ask you to not hate me because I'm beautiful.

Other Liabilites

How many unauthorized strikes can a local go through? Every-time the number of members involves doubles. I wonder what building is next? and how much it has cost our local in fines.

Ron Carey lives on

I think we got off subject here. Is Tim qualified to be president of the IBT, I think so, I also think what Fred brings to the slate is a lot. Fred will not back down to Ups. Tim learned a lot from Ron Carey on Ups s corporate bullying, I think its a good team. Tdu or not, its time for a change

Sent using BrownCafe App