Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Ron Carey lives on

Tim and Fred are reaching out to old hoffa supporters, tdu members anybody fed up with backed up panels, backstabbing, ups lovefest, and frieght giveaways. We will actually be stronger together if people can put their egos aside

Sent using BrownCafe App

I think we got off subject here. Is Tim qualified to be president of the IBT, I think so, I also think what Fred brings to the slate is a lot. Fred will not back down to Ups. Tim learned a lot from Ron Carey on Ups s corporate bullying, I think its a good team. Tdu or not, its time for a change

Sent using BrownCafe App
How long has Tim been an elected union official? I already know the answer to this but I'd like you to put it out there instead of me.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How long has Tim been an elected union official? I already know the answer to this but I'd like you to put it out there instead of me.
How long had Hoffa Jr been an elected official before he ran for International office.
How long had he worked in any Teamster craft before seeking a life of politics in the Teamsters?
I already know these answers, but would like you to put them out there instead of me.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So you went to a TDU meeting but your not TDU? What is this insurance thing?
Actually it was 2 TDU things.
It was purely a business opportunity.
In the end, these conventions were well done and I never met the Boogie Man that is advertised to lurk these events.

Last fall I went to a Russian wedding at a Jewish synagogue.
It was a lovely ceremony and I enjoyed sampling both cultures, but when I left, it didn't make me Russian or Jewish.

As far as the insurance goes, I'm not permitted to discuss the intricacies of it on this site.
Sorry

Ron Carey lives on

What is Tims resume then? Did junior ever work a union job? I know he was a lawyer for kroger? Came in as legal counsel to try to save 707? Was partners with Dorfmans

Sent using BrownCafe App

member6045

We lost the best arbitrations system in the business Since tim began office! the company began to terminate members on the spot instead of allowing members to work until there arbitration. It was a masterful plan on the companies behalf! Now we have this??

You call that reform!!

5habits100

Tim and Fred are reaching out to old hoffa supporters, tdu members anybody fed up with backed up panels, backstabbing, ups lovefest, and frieght giveaways. We will actually be stronger together if people can put their egos aside

Sent using BrownCafe App
They are reaching out to them because no one is circling their wagons. You are a funny little one. Tim and Fred will get booted out for wrong doings just like your boy Carey.