Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
For hiring criminals to steal money and buy votes you mean?
Totally cleared of all charges.

But if you want to talk of the OLD GUARD hangovers who's testimony that helped convict Carey was found UNRELIABLE by the Federal Appeals Court, I am willing.

The OLD GUARD, doing whatever it takes to get and stay in power like lying, hiding or threatening.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
See, you do understand after all. Your right, Carey hasn't been the President for 17 years. But one little adjustment of upping the CS payout of $400 had a dramatic effect. Question, how much did Sylvester up his pension payout? Sorry 804.
In 17 years, Hoffa couldn't have done anything to fix Central States Pension Fund?

Totally helpless or busy playing golf?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Really?

How?
They raised the pension payout. Great for today's members. But look into the sustainability of the return on investment that they have in their fund. Maybe the Upstate guy can explain it to you better. You know why he did that don't you?

It should say, "THREATENING TEAMSTERS SINCE 2013."
I should also say I will out work anyone to keep them and Sean in office. I've looked them in the eye and told them. I'm a man of my word. I will work my ass off to keep them there. And It won't be from this little ass site either. Game on son.

Last edited:

anHOURover

I should also say I will out work anyone to keep them and Sean in office. I've looked them in the eye and told them. I'm a man of my word. I will work my ass off to keep them there. And I won't be from this little ass site either. Game on son.
Your all talk rooster!! You got no swing of votes in you rookie!!

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432603577.956425.jpg

What healthcare did they protect?? NOT MINE!!
O THE BULLY CAME TO MY HALL WITH SMOOTH TALKING ROOSTER MURPHY AND Failed to get a yes vote!! CLOWNS!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
(c) The Employer may continue its practice regarding runs that do not have loads returning to the home domicile or its practice (including pay equivalency) concerning the reassignment of Company drivers to cover peak periods. However, if sufficient freight is generated in the future to provide loads returning to the home domicile, the run shall be performed by members of the bargaining unit.