Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing with this video it just kind of blew my mind. So Liam got fired after the wildcat strike? And now he's blaming Tim?
Liam had already been fired from the company, lost his job at panel. My understanding is that as part of the deal to get the 250 their jobs back the company insisted that Liam would no longer be allowed on UPS property and the union agreed (they didn't have much choice). This clown couldn't even save his own job at panel, he almost cost a lot of members their jobs and now he can't even represent the members (probably a good thing) because he's banned from the property. Everything that's happened to him is entirely his own fault and if he had any sense of decency he would shut his mouth and go away but apparently he'd rather make videos blaming everybody but himself for his problems.

Liam had already fired been from the company, lost his job at panel. My understanding is that as part of the deal to get the 250 their jobs back the company insisted that Liam would no longer be allowed on UPS property and the union agreed (they didn't have much choice). This clown couldn't even save his own job at panel, he almost cost a lot of members their jobs and now he can't even represent the members (probably a good thing) because he's banned from the property. Everything that's happened to him is entirely his own fault and if he had any sense of decency he would shut his mouth and go away but apparently he'd rather make videos blaming everybody but himself for his problems.
I'm thinking there's more to that story. Maybe Tim screwed him and he's getting together with another ticket. Maybe Liam wants to be a Ba or the president himself. Acording to the video he was doing what he was supposed to do. If he's not to smart then why did Sylvester put him there in the first place. I'd bet Sylvester set the whole thing up to further his run for general president. He just wasn't smart enough to pull it off. Think about it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Sounds like Liam got fired at UPS and Tim couldn't get his job back.
Some people you just can't help. Liam was a steward and still managed to get himself canned for basically not doing his job, do you know how hard it is to get fired for that at UPS and actually have it stick?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm thinking there's more to that story. Maybe Tim screwed him and he's getting together with another ticket. Maybe Liam wants to be a Ba or the president himself. Acording to the video he was doing what he was supposed to do. If he's not to smart then why did Sylvester put him there in the first place. I'd bet Sylvester set the whole thing up to further his run for general president. He just wasn't smart enough to pull it off. Think about it.
Sylvester gave him a job at the hall after he got canned from UPS, he didn't have to do that and I'm sure he regrets it now.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Some people you just can't help. Liam was a steward and still managed to get himself canned for basically not doing his job, do you know how hard it is to get fired for that at UPS and actually have it stick?
Easy if your representation is crap.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

...or Tim S is racist?

Which way is the wind blowing today????

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Did who, refer to who, as what....when????
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434330316.759944.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434330189.104305.jpg

I am a Local 804 Insider and hear and see everything. I'm here to give you insider information on everything that's going on because Local 804 is broken. Liam made this video to give proof of why. The video is the tip of the iceberg. Way, way more is coming.