Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

I am a Local 804 Insider and hear and see everything. I'm here to give you insider information on everything that's going on because Local 804 is broken. Liam made this video to give proof of why. The video is the tip of the iceberg. Way, way more is coming.
I can't wait to see it brother. Keep us informed. I've been in contact with other from your local and there is a lot of pissed of members. Keep us posted.

That sounds timely here too?
I'm not taking up for Tim or condemning O but a BA hanging on a light pole that seemingly put the drivers jobs in jeopardy and cost the local thousands is NOW the hero here?!
OK.

Actually, the BA, Liam, was doing his job. Liam was 110% sure the 250 Walkout was legal. If you have ever dealt with Liam, you know he always makes sure all basis are covered. Liam put his own job on the line for the Members and paid for it too. Liam didn't cost the local thousands -- the payment to UPS was Tim's suggestion. The 250 Walkout was legal. The settlement didn't have to cost Members so much and Members' jobs were never on the line. Bottom line, if Tim didn't care about being International President, Members wouldn't have had to pay so much.

What ever happened to power in numbers? Teamster brotherhood? Sticking together? Did everyone forget what started all of this? UPS sticking it to Jairo? An injured Member gets fired for something he didn't do? Then gets walked out against the contract? His innocence is proven at the hearing and he still gets fired? Of course, lucky for UPS, Jairo is a union activist.

Look at Jairo's face in the beginning of the video. That's how all Members should fee -- like there is a true and strong union membership standing up for what is right.

Shady stuff? Yes, propaganda usually is.
We all do what we think is right to keep people in office the keep members working. The propaganda that Sean went through was the same probably worse. When you have any to run for IBT prez you are fair game. Sylvesters not my horse. I don't believe in him. hall is my horse. Sean is my horse as well. I believe strongly in these two individuals. I will grind very hard for them both. Expect to see me on this site grinding hard for them. Others on this site want Sean and Ken as well but are a little Leary of the backlash they will receive. Not me. Bring it on. I'm also on various other Internet forum plugging for them. Its getting my to be that time.

Sylvester gave him a job at the hall after he got canned from UPS, he didn't have to do that and I'm sure he regrets it now.
I'm thinking there's more to that story. Maybe Tim screwed him and he's getting together with another ticket. Maybe Liam wants to be a Ba or the president himself. Acording to the video he was doing what he was supposed to do. If he's not to smart then why did Sylvester put him there in the first place. I'd bet Sylvester set the whole thing up to further his run for general president. He just wasn't smart enough to pull it off. Think about it.

@Lead Belly, there is more to the story. A lot more and you're right on track. It's good to see Members who think through things. Tim talks a good talk, but doesn't walk the walk. He's a good speaker but there is no honor or truth behind his words. Local 804 Members have seen how quickly Vinny turned on Liam. Anyone remember how Vinny felt about Tim before he got his job in the Hall?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Exactly....where is Liam's sense of loyalty? We don't throw each other under the bus.
Loyalty isn't blind. Maybe if Tim's behavior didn't allow Liam to question his Loyalty it maybe a different story. I respect loyalty, but how many hits to the nuts does someone need to take to realize the other person doesn't have your best interest at heart? So Tim gave Liam a job because he was too incompetent to have him keep his job, so in return Liam is a slave to Tim?

Exactly....where is Liam's sense of loyalty? We don't throw each other under the bus.

Very true -- Members don't throw one another under the bus. Loyalty is fighting for justice until you are pushed out and continuing that fight against all odds and despite all criticism. Loyalty is not showing the proof you have until you have no other choice -- trying to make things right. Loyalty is sticking to your convictions to protect Members and not taking bait to secure your own future -- that's not what protecting Members is supposed to be about.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Liam didn't get fired for calling the 250 Walkout. As part of the settlement, Tim proposed that Liam not be allowed in the UPS buildings. Tim also proposed to UPS that the 250 Members get suspended and the union pay a fine.
So how is a UPS business agent suppose to do their job if he or she can't step foot on UPS property?

So how is a UPS business agent suppose to do their job if he or she can't step foot on UPS property?
Well Einstein business agents do represent members from other companies. I know your whole world is ups and all but ba's represent typically members from other companies. There are 1.3million members after all in the IBT. See this is the stupid mentality that I can't stand dealing with when you are involved. Your mind is very small.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Actually, the BA, Liam, was doing his job. Liam was 110% sure the 250 Walkout was legal. If you have ever dealt with Liam, you know he always makes sure all basis are covered. Liam put his own job on the line for the Members and paid for it too. Liam didn't cost the local thousands -- the payment to UPS was Tim's suggestion. The 250 Walkout was legal. The settlement didn't have to cost Members so much and Members' jobs were never on the line. Bottom line, if Tim didn't care about being International President, Members wouldn't have had to pay so much.

What ever happened to power in numbers? Teamster brotherhood? Sticking together? Did everyone forget what started all of this? UPS sticking it to Jairo? An injured Member gets fired for something he didn't do? Then gets walked out against the contract? His innocence is proven at the hearing and he still gets fired? Of course, lucky for UPS, Jairo is a union activist.

Look at Jairo's face in the beginning of the video. That's how all Members should fee -- like there is a true and strong union membership standing up for what is right.
Why are you typing in the 3rd person?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
watch.jpg

anHOURover

Brothers the video is impressive and I like it!! I only have one problem with them 2 leaders... I can't get over being lied to about the contract and the healthcare... I know the contract bettered the lives of some but it also watered down the lives of thousands!!
I think I have a right to feel this way! I voted for them all in the past but what I just described it would be dumb for me to cast a vote for them!! I also won't vote for mr "ruined my career" either!
That's why I ask for a 3rd choice!