Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brothers the video is impressive and I like it!! I only have one problem with them 2 leaders... I can't get over being lied to about the contract and the healthcare... I know the contract bettered the lives of some but it also watered down the lives of thousands!!
I think I have a right to feel this way! I voted for them all in the past but what I just described it would be dumb for me to cast a vote for them!! I also won't vote for mr "ruined my career" either!
That's why I ask for a 3rd choice!

3rd choice??
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434491628.733255.jpg

Ken & Sean strike again. This time saving members from an illegal strike. Damn those guys kicked ass. The members families are the real ones that got saved.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What about the contract though? Do me and my brothers just over look those who screwed us??
Brother Hour, I can appreciate your concern but as far as the health goes, can you give it 1 round to see if it improves or not? It's easy for us to criticize the top dogs from where we sit. We aren't making the tough decisions. Leadership demands that we make tough choices. Are you at the point where you should turn the page or do you want to close the book? You strike me as someone who still has the book open.