Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Management?
Not for me.
If I don't like them at work I don't like them anytime.
If they're butt holes there they aren't any different when I punch out.
I never said you had to like them, I said you need to be cordial and need to start and end every shift like yesterday never happened.

Act like you don't remember, but never forget.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
All you have is that campaign sign and a video that's mediocre at best.

I am beginning to think that you are a paid operative, coming on bc to cheerleader for the Old Guard at election time and throw mud at the opposition.

You and wide load.
And you are mediocre. I guess only opposition is allowed to have a voice? Is this browncafe or the TDU website? Last I checked, this place allowed all opinions.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you bottle up a lot of water in December of 1999?

It's still there.

10 point

That analogy was in reference to the steward/management relationship, but your message does not go unrecognized among us "sheepdogs", I hope?
Sam_and_Ralph_clock.png
I wasn't trying to say that the cartoon reminded me of you but that it reminded me of BC.

The hate on here gets old quickly. Im reminded of the verse that says:

"Beware that you don't fight amongst yourselves or you may be consumed (by the infighting)".
I never said you had to like them, I said you need to be cordial and need to start and end every shift like yesterday never happened.

Act like you don't remember, but never forget.
If they become a hemorrhoid I start the day out with cauterization and try to remind them that I punch in every day to heat up the iron again if necessary.
If you want respect you be respectable.
If you lose my respect and don't try to rectify the situation I take that as an act of abuse and nature takes it's course.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wasn't trying to say that the cartoon reminded me of you but that it reminded me of BC.

The hate on here gets old quickly. Im reminded of the verse that says:

"Beware that you don't fight amongst yourselves or you may be consumed (by the infighting)".

If they become a hemorrhoid I start the day out with cauterization and try to remind them that I punch in every day to heat up the iron again if necessary.
If you want respect you be respectable.
If you lose my respect and don't try to rectify the situation I take that as an act of abuse and nature takes it's course.

but your message does not go unrecognized among us "sheepdogs"

10 point

What do you mean by split shifts
That shows 2350 new 22-3 jobs with up to an hour and one-half gap between the two part time jobs "fused" to make one job.

Sit in the break room for 1 1/2 hrs waiting.............................
Every day.

Attachments

• 2013-2018_UPS_Master_Agreement-FINAL-2.pdf
    534.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

10 point

Says who you
We got a new 22-3 job in our center and the other (1) job was posted to be bid when the new bid was won and the successful bidder bid off the existing 22-3 job.
We asked the BA what each assigned job number was months ago.

Still waiting for that answer.

Are the Chinese Communist Spies going to use that info if divulged or is it, well uh, ......???

Last edited:

Irishman Collins

Mr, Sylvester, please do not waste your time explaining to your supporters what we already know. You will not change people's votes by responding to every claim that is made against you. There will be many more trust me. Stick to the facts, such as the concessinary contract, pension failures, health care coverage decreases and the continued reduction of membership under the current administration just to name a few. This election should be easy for you and your ticket as long as you do not lose your focus. Respectively submitted, " the pig"