Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

I honestly didn't see this as a "real" threat, rather rhetoric.
But in the end, it was dumb.
It was no threat. People twisted his words. Ive met him and know he is a good man. If you did I guarantee you would really like him. He's awesome. He's a real throwback union guy. I could see peor being intimidated by him. I could see employers being very intimidated by him. When he talks he's loud and a very good public speaker. I wish I could grab a room like he does.

I'm a union dork. I love unions. I feel like it's a big fraternity. When I meet members from other unions I feel an instant connection. They are my people. I wish we could all unite. Sean O is the kind of guy that makes guys and women that are union members want to get involved get motivated and get in a union. Great leader.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Can't even tell I was referring to you?

A bigger goofer that I originally thought.

Hoffa, in his great retardation,
Is this not the type of person you are? This shows your character. I could care less that you make fun of the guy. Call him fat, stupid, ugly, whatever, but your a poor human being for this. Why don't you go on eBay and see if they have life for sale.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is this not the type of person you are? This shows your character. I could care less that you make fun of the guy. Call him fat, stupid, ugly, whatever, but your a poor human being for this. Why don't you go on eBay and see if they have life for sale.
You are the last person who should post about mean stuff others are posting.

Otherwise you are just being a giant STINKING hypocrite

Irishman Collins

If learning means:
Accepting consessionary contracts from profitable companies or imposing contracts against the majority vote or backing people who have threatened rank and file Teamsters.

If that what you mean by learning, I will never learn that.
He wants you to get in line with the rest of the sheep! Stay strong brother! It won't be long. The career politicians are on their way out!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Now I see why you feel so threatened. You bring it on yourself.
I am not nor have ever been threatened by you or wide load.

I doubt that you are capable of really threatening anyone face to face.

I figured out you two losers way back when you two had different names before the last election.

Funny how you two show up before elections and disapear after the elections.

Almost like you are planted hear to cheerlead the OG and throw mud at the opposition

You are as fake as your multiple names.

I figured out you two losers way back when you two had different names before the last election.

Almost like you are planted hear to cheerlead the OG and throw mud at the opposition

But how do you really feel though?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Lmao!

By The Book

Sounds like this Tim S guy is a good local union boss. With that video it seems as if he has some character flaws or morals that aren't up to my standards.