Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

You are proving my point with every post.

I just wind you up and watch you go.

Hahaha
Same here. I want to feel sorry for you because you are in that local that is crazy and you are also a republican that thinks they are some crusading teamster from the 50's or 60's. In fact you are so out of touch with reality it's kind of hard to believe. As far as being paid to put stuff on this site that's actually a very nice thing to say to me. In fact though it couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm just paid by no other than no one. I'm loyal and I know how the world really works. I've been involved for quite some time unlike yourself. I guarantee you aren't paid to be here. You are so off your rocker I'm suprise brown cafe doesn't pay you to go away. I know I'd give you ten bucks to go pound salt.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I am not nor have ever been threatened by you or wide load.

I doubt that you are capable of really threatening anyone face to face.

I figured out you two losers way back when you two had different names before the last election.

Funny how you two show up before elections and disapear after the elections.

Almost like you are planted hear to cheerlead the OG and throw mud at the opposition

You are as fake as your multiple names.
Didnt someone in another post call you out about you hiding behind your computer instead of getting involved in your local.....but I get confused with guys like you your all the same.......do nothing at the local level.....cry and complain about the contract you have.......then hide behind the computer and monday morning quarterback..........I bet your not even a steward in your center

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Didnt someone in another post call you out about you hiding behind your computer instead of getting involved in your local.....but I get confused with guys like you your all the same.......do nothing at the local level.....cry and complain about the contract you have.......then hide behind the computer and monday morning quarterback..........I bet your not even a steward in your center
The exception is, I have run for union office.

And I was on here way before this last contract was hoisted on us.

Saying I was against it and urging a NO vote on the contract.

Does this help clarify things for you?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Same here. I want to feel sorry for you because you are in that local that is crazy and you are also a republican that thinks they are some crusading teamster from the 50's or 60's. In fact you are so out of touch with reality it's kind of hard to believe. As far as being paid to put stuff on this site that's actually a very nice thing to say to me. In fact though it couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm just paid by no other than no one. I'm loyal and I know how the world really works. I've been involved for quite some time unlike yourself. I guarantee you aren't paid to be here. You are so off your rocker I'm suprise brown cafe doesn't pay you to go away. I know I'd give you ten bucks to go pound salt.
If you are going to throw insults at me, at least make sure they are true.

You have false information in your post.

Which is typical of an OG cheerleader.

By The Book

So How do you really feel? Is he a dirt bag that you like or is he a dirt bag that you want to just go away?
Outside looking in. I have no reference point to put things in perspective. If this is how he really is (pre video) I would have called him out at a meeting and told him I as a dues paying member will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Does this video or recordings give me a reason to doubt his agenda, yes. It certainly didn't help his cause. If there are 2 slates, one being Sylvester and one being Hoffa, I'm writing myself in. I certainly don't like how under Hoffa the contract was imposed against the voting members in those locals.

5habits100

That's even better you ran for office and none of your co workers supported you.

Thank you for posting that. You made my day I laughed so hard.

Now I know why you are the way you are.

image.jpg

I can't believe you posted this. It kinda really made my day.