Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

You quoted 2 of my posts.

And you forgot to give a reason.

Unless you are stalking me.

That's creepy.
You have been creepy to me for quite some time. You screwed up now and you want to go the creepy route. Isn't that like you. Everyone is treatening you. I bet my last five dollars you have narked on teamsters in the past. Probably move your own splits. You my nonfriend are very creepy.

You quoted 2 of my posts.

And you forgot to give a reason.

Unless you are stalking me.

That's creepy.
You know the funny thing all along? I've always known who you were. And I've never said a word and won't. You are not a good guy. You can't ever leave well enough alone. I know from others you never know when to shut your mouth. Just walk away son. I know you aren't old enough to be my son but you act like you are.

Ron Carey lives on

I know some people on this thread know Sean O personally, I don't. Never worked with him on panels. So there for I haven't thrown a single stone at him. I do know hall from the Carey days. Know Fred from panels, know Tim from JAC ' s. Dont know Hoffa, but I do know his member in good standing record, which would shock some of his blind loyalists if they researched it. The bottom line is Fred deals with the main Air Hub for Ups and very well respected by his members. Tim has the best pension in any supplement in the US. hall has a lot of respect from his local members. I am personally impressed by Sean o s charitable work. If you took Hoffa out of this mix, I think our union could rejuvenated and refreshing, my opinion

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

If you research Hoffa s eligibility to run General president, it really rubs me the wrong way as a working teamster, and shop steward. I know its an old issue, but when I look at the man, I think what would his father think. When he speaks about trade and RTW, I want this guy to be genuine. I can't get past his corporate lawyer past

Sent using BrownCafe App