Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you research Hoffa s eligibility to run General president, it really rubs me the wrong way as a working teamster, and shop steward. I know its an old issue, but when I look at the man, I think what would his father think. When he speaks about trade and RTW, I want this guy to be genuine. I can't get past his corporate lawyer past

Sent using BrownCafe App

No matter what you think of Carey's legacy, the fact is he worked for Ups, and understood their dirty,dirty tricks

Sent using BrownCafe App

Couldn't your same argument be made for Hoffa?
Do you have more info on his "corporate lawyer" work? Because to my knowledge he was a workmanship comp lawyer FOR the teamsters.
But need not worry, I have a strong feeling that after one more election victory, you will see major movement in the Hoffa Team.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Do you have more info on his "corporate lawyer" work? Because to my knowledge he was a workmanship comp lawyer FOR the teamsters.
But need not worry, I have a strong feeling that after one more election victory, you will see major movement in the Hoffa Team.
What will these "major movements" be and what are your "strong feelings" based on?

Ron Carey lives on

I know junior worked as a corporate lawyer for Kroger against union members. He got a union card when he was 18 from his Dad, that doesn't mean he worked. He was legal counsel for local 707. He was not a member in good standing in 1989, was not eligible to run in 90. Do your own research

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I know he sounds like John L. Lewis on Ed Shultz, but the fact is the guy is a phony. Hall should run with O, Hoffa should retire to his mansion in Michigan

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What will these "major movements" be and what are your "strong feelings" based on?
I guess it's yet another series of well guarded secrets?

Past "secrets" haven't worked out to well.

wide load

Which pension is in worse shape?
Olyins or TIMMYS??
Question, should you be shelling out extra cash when your fund is in critical status? Or is it because it's in preparation of election year? Tim won't make up the difference on the investments so what does he care. It's CS all over again.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The increase was the absolute worse thing Tim could have done for 804.
Question, should you be shelling out extra cash when your fund is in critical status? Or is it because it's in preparation of election year? Tim won't make up the difference on the investments so what does he care. It's CS all over again.
The funding percentage seems to be going up every year.

Unlike the Old Guard controlled central states pension fund which is colapsing as we speak.

member6045

The funding percentage seems to be going up every year.

Unlike the Old Guard controlled central states pension fund which is colapsing as we speak.

You should speak softly! 804 is in the exact same position. We are a multi employer pension as well. What is Tim's highest pension fund level??

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just like Tim. Screw the new union workers for votes.
Do you have a blind spot for Hoffa's role in the demise of the once great central states pension plan?

Leave the Old Guard in power long enough, and they will rob, steal, mismanage and general screw up everything they touch.

Time to vote for a change.

wide load

Do you have a blind spot for Hoffa's role in the demise of the once great central states pension plan?

Leave the Old Guard in power long enough, and they will rob, steal, mismanage and general screw up everything they touch.

Time to vote for a change.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435535375.589574.jpg

You need to take your concern up with these folks.