UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Newsflash, the poor working class have lower turn out, even in national elections. It’s not a ups part time phenomenon. People who aren’t struggling have more time and energy to focus on that.

It doesn’t mean you leave them in the dust and contribute to the wealth inequality

Ups knows all this though, and they love that you’re too ignorant to see it, and blame the workers instead of corporate
And yet the inner cities have so many votes. Last time I checked, plenty of po’ folk live in dem dare cities. Either they vote or the election is rigged.

Undertow

Because when Carol became CEO she figured out that everyone else’s service was even worse so that we could lower ours and still seem better
That may well be their take on it and many of us have sat through that movie more than once. They test the customers to try to find out the line of how much less they will accept is. They used to try and whack routes here on Mondays long before Saturdays became a thing and it wasn't until the on-car sups had to show up to the actual sites of the businesses that were getting shirked did they begin to put cars back on the road.

Undertow

Newsflash, the poor working class have lower turn out, even in national elections. It’s not a ups part time phenomenon. People who aren’t struggling have more time and energy to focus on that.

It doesn’t mean you leave them in the dust and contribute to the wealth inequality

Ups knows all this though, and they love that you’re too ignorant to see it, and blame the workers instead of corporate
Oh of course. Now you are floating the idea that drivers forced to work a 6th punch somehow miraculously have MORE TIME AND ENERGY than the part--timers that are so frenzied and scrambled for time yet somehow always find enough time and money to toke up in their cars before heading into their 3 to 4 hour shift.

Next you'll tell us that they needed the ballots for rolling papers as an excuse for why they couldn't vote over many past elections and master agreements.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh of course. Now you are floating the idea that drivers forced to work a 6th punch somehow miraculously have MORE TIME AND ENERGY than the part--timers that are so frenzied and scrambled for time yet somehow always find enough time and money to toke up in their cars before heading into their 3 to 4 hour shift.

Next you'll tell us that they needed the ballots for rolling papers as an excuse for why they couldn't vote over many past elections and master agreements.
We’ve all seen the type that works part time.

HarryWarden

"Living wage".....Right out of the Liberal playbook. If you need to "Live", get a real :censored2:ing job...
Funny how so many anti liberals are on here reaping the benefits of a union job.

You guys are so manipulated. You are more upset with your fellow blue collar working class wanting a living wage then you are against the corporate elite you pretend to be against, stealing billions of dollars from you

“Get a real job” it’s the same damn job you’re doing

Thebrownblob

Funny how so many anti liberals are on here reaping the benefits of a union job.

You guys are so manipulated. You are more upset with your fellow blue collar working class wanting a living wage then you are against the corporate elite you pretend to be against, stealing billions of dollars from you
You haven’t been here long, so maybe you should pay attention or at least listen to some of the others here and you learned that not everyone on here is a union member. Some of them are management.

Undertow

We’ve all seen the type that works part time.
Well to be fair, not every one of them. But it does seem to be more of them. For awhile our building had several that couldn't even hear the evac alarm or they'd carelessly wander in the path of an oncoming bulk train since they never could be separated from their ear buds.

I'd like to see their wages increased, but I'd also like them to check a vote box once or twice every 5 years in at least a minimal effort to show the company that they just might be engaged enough to warrant paying attention to.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

“Get a real job” it’s the same damn job you’re doing
Yeah, you don't hear any FTer whining about a "living wage".
"Some" just want to suckle and pretend that you're oppressed, yet don't take the simple step to improve yourself or your well-being. Bottom-feeder....

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Well to be fair, not every one of them. But it does seem to be more of them. For awhile our building had several that couldn't even hear the evac alarm or they'd carelessly wander in the path of an oncoming bulk train since they never could be separated from their ear buds.

I'd like to see their wages increased, but I'd also like them to check a vote box once or twice every 5 years in at least a minimal effort to show the company that they just might be engaged enough to warrant paying attention to.
I say give ‘em what they want. While you’re at it, since they think they are on equal footing with FT, give them random drug tests too. More money, more responsibilities. We will see how many are left after a few rounds of randoms.

ManInBrown

This just began floating around earlier today. Would have to think UPS leaked it. Matches up to what someone said in this thread earlier or another thread about $44.44 first year.

IMG_4649.jpeg