UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

They do things to make the right vote and or push against it to show their true colors. I’m not for college bailouts but if the right can give corporations 2 trillion

partimers here also pay 2.5 hours in union dues a month while working 17.5 hours while drivers pay in 2.5 hours in dues while working over 40.
And how many of them leave before the three and a half hour guarantee?

Manifesto

Feeders I would guess right around 50%. $100k at least 75% of drivers at top rate. Package less than 5%. i did package anyone making $110k a year apart from a satellite route in the west where you drive 100s of miles daily with very few stops, you would be in a wheelchair. You could also be top driver in the center and come in for early AM. That’s about the only two scenarios where someone could clear $110k year after year and not be a cripple.
I've been right at $102 to $104k every year since I reached top pay 4 years ago. So far just over $51k this year. Doesn't take much ot per week anymore to make six figures, somewhere between 5 and 6. I rarely take a dead day though.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
When you average out for the drivers in progression, that 95k is probably close.
8E848AF8-AE93-4420-B9BC-C266BF526D0D.gif

dudebro

I've been right at $102 to $104k every year since I reached top pay 4 years ago. So far just over $51k this year. Doesn't take much ot per week anymore to make six figures, somewhere between 5 and 6. I rarely take a dead day though.
Also, All drivers gross a thousand a day if they work on the Fri after Thx and Dec 31 as well. Add MLK day to that now, if the TA rumors are to be believed. That's 3k before you even work the rest of the year.

dudebro

All the part-time millionaires who make money on stock options and crypto?
It's not so exotic. The ones I knew were plumbers, landscapers, car detailers, etc. and maybe they weren't millionaires (maybe). Worse, the friggin landscapers would hire my good part timers to work outside all day and then they were too tired to come in on the preload or night sort the next day.

And then when I helped deploy preload smartscan (version 1) out in North Cal you'd be surprised how many preloaders were telling me everything I did wrong, when I asked how they knew what they knew, the answer would be, oh, I started a business out here in Silicon Valley and sold it to HP 3 years ago. I just do this to get out of the house and protect my nest egg with health insurance.

It's not all 19 year old kids blazing weed in their mom's car in the pk lot 10 min before start time.

It's not so exotic. The ones I knew were plumbers, landscapers, car detailers, etc. and maybe they weren't millionaires (maybe). Worse, the friggin landscapers would hire my good part timers to work outside all day and then they were too tired to come in on the preload or night sort the next day.

And then when I helped deploy preload smartscan (version 1) out in North Cal you'd be surprised how many preloaders were telling me everything I did wrong, when I asked how they knew what they knew, the answer would be, oh, I started a business out here in Silicon Valley and sold it to HP 3 years ago. I just do this to get out of the house and protect my nest egg with health insurance.

It's not all 19 year old kids blazing weed in their mom's car in the pk lot 10 min before start time.
Yes I have $10 million dollars in my 401k but I want to work here for the schitz and giggles

pkgdriver

Damn…Newark to North Cal…Unless it was Newark California

Come on, you know there's a middle ground. It's a smart move if you have like 800k. Sure, if you have 10 M you can afford any healthcare out of pocket
Some of these people have unrealistic dreams.
Sometimes reality hits you in the face hard

So for the last two years I preached everyone to buy I bonds.
No I'm preaching everyone to build a treasure ladder from 1 to 7 years

HarryWarden

What about the healthcare that UPS pays over 20 grand a year in for the part-timers?
What about a pension for part-timers

What are the part-time jobs offer that?

What about part timers stealing full-time jobs?
That's not the right thing to do
We’re on the same side man. You keep acting like part timers are the enemy. Get your priorities straight

Thebrownblob

Some of these people have unrealistic dreams.
Sometimes reality hits you in the face hard

So for the last two years I preached everyone to buy I bonds.
No I'm preaching everyone to build a treasure ladder from 1 to 7 years
They have unrealistic expectations and they’re starting to ask.” What happens if the strike fund runs out?” L O L. Nothing happens. You keep your happy ass on the line and fight because this is what you asked for and this may be only way to get it.

HarryWarden

We also need to stop basing how much people “make” on their gross. We do not “make” that much in a year. After taxes and dues it’s more around 75K take home based on those hours.
And even though 75k sounds like a lot to the average person, you drivers work your ass off to earn it. Still underpaid in my opinion

The ceo and shareholders wouldn’t be doing that job for that pay, that’s for damn sure

We’re on the same side man. You keep acting like part timers are the enemy. Get your priorities straight
You do not realize what I'm talking about
If you would have been on here for more than a minute you would understand
That pile of garbage has been working here for almost 45 years as a part-timer but brags when he gets to do full-time work at top rate

He is stealing a full-time job for some part-timer that wants to move up

Last edited:

HarryWarden

Why should a part-timers get the same healthcare as I do when they work less than half the hours?

So the company is paying them more per hour for their benefits and they are for mine.

Nobody ever says anything about that
Man, I get what you’re saying, but it’s weird to me you focusing so much on trying to take away from blue collar workers because you think they’re getting too much. They’re barely getting a paycheck, and you’re upset they get health insurance

You still get amazing health insurance, it really couldn’t be any better, it’s not affecting your position in any way, so why does it bother you that they get it also? That’s just greed