UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
This right here young people is the right attitude! I’m still working on it myself! Humility! I hope it works out for you!
Thanks brother! Took a while to kick it in gear, but better late than never. Everything will be alright and like I’ve been saying whatever happens these upcoming weeks we will get through it: together!

anonymous23456

The part they don’t tell you is that engineer could make that working 40hrs. The ups driver has to work 55 hrs a week to make 95000yr
Here is the thing. He isn't quite an engineer. There is no indication that he got a BS in Electronics/Electrical engineering degree. If so, he would be working at Intel, Texas Instrument, Honeywell, AT&T, and so on. There are people with title "engineering" aren't real engineers.

So you’re saying you didn’t take those concessions? A little over 40? So you do work a full time job then, it’s just that you can leave anytime you want after what, 5hrs?
And he takes a concession with retirement, and he takes a concession with vacation, and he gives the company a discounted rate because he doesn't require a pension contribution, and he makes it so the company isn't forced to create a FT job.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Here is the thing. He isn't quite an engineer. There is no indication that he got a BS in Electronics/Electrical engineering degree. If so, he would be working at Intel, Texas Instrument, Honeywell, AT&T, and so on. There are people with title "engineering" aren't real engineers.

The same for "executives"...:bloodshot:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And he takes a concession with retirement, and he takes a concession with vacation, and he gives the company a discounted rate because he doesn't require a pension contribution, and he makes it so the company isn't forced to create a FT job.
In other words, a *

Last edited by a moderator:

PT Car Washer

Same argument most lower seniority members use. The company and the Union agree that seniority rules. Come back when you have some.

RTS313

Dont ever stop, and always use three points of contact.
IMG_1300.gif