UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

JustDeliverIt

That's a speech you make after securing an agreement. This was supposed to inform us of where we are at in the current negotiations.

I think it did both. To us, here’s what we have done and need to finish up. To others, see what we can do for you. If it was meant only for us I think it would have been an app update.

I feel SOB believes he is close and UPS is at the table actually trying, plus he has UPS workers. He’s looking to expand. Again, that’s just how I’m reading it, could be wrong. But yesterdays presser could have been a Facebook post or update, he’s letting others know what the IBT could be doing for them.

Trucker Clock

Says who?

SOB

IMG_8093.PNG

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
Will also probably have more work on the trucks with the new Surepost language.
What have you heard? Nobody I’ve talked to knows anything about surepost. If it goes away that could give some work to all those 22.4 RPCDS.

It’s already breaking the contract like crazy. If we actually got all that work it would make a lot more routes.

2Down2Many2Go

Part timers will get the better of this contract, union says other than pay this is a good contract.
Ft yearly raises will be
1. 1.00
2. .75
3. .75
4. .75
5. 1.00

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
What have you heard? Nobody I’ve talked to knows anything about surepost. If it goes away that could give some work to all those 22.4 RPCDS.

It’s already breaking the contract like crazy. If we actually got all that work it would make a lot more routes.
We will retain 50 percent instead of 42

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I think it did both. To us, here’s what we have done and need to finish up. To others, see what we can do for you. If it was meant only for us I think it would have been an app update.

I feel SOB believes he is close and UPS is at the table actually trying, plus he has UPS workers. He’s looking to expand. Again, that’s just how I’m reading it, could be wrong. But yesterdays presser could have been a Facebook post or update, he’s letting others know what the IBT could be doing for them.
LOL. The union has power, but it doesn’t pull the strings.
If he is broadcasting that a “win” for Teamsters at UPS will become a win for every union, ( that were his basic comments), do all companies just sit back and say “oh well”?
Not a very smart man.

Thebrownblob

LOL. The union has power, but it doesn’t pull the strings.
If he is broadcasting that a “win” for Teamsters at UPS will become a win for every union, ( that were his basic comments), do all companies just sit back and say “oh well”?
Not a very smart man.
I didn’t have a problem with it. I think it was fine. He’s projecting power. Hoffa said similar things every contractual season and didn’t get half of the things done Sean has so far. Sean has a lot of ambition to organize new industries. This is an important year and important contract to project that kind of ability to negotiate so that potential new bargaining unit employees see that.

I didn’t have a problem with it. I think it was fine. He’s projecting power. Hoffa said similar things every contractual season and didn’t get half of the things done Sean has so far. Sean has a lot of ambition to organize new industries. This is an important year and important contract to project that kind of ability to negotiate so that potential new bargaining unit employees see that.
When we get our good contract it'll be a lot easier to sell the teamsters to new members.