UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

HarryWarden

SOME, do u see the word SOME? I didn’t say it would take all the full timers away. I said some. It’s kind of simple really. The closer PT pay gets to FT pay, the easier it becomes for someone to take the PT gig. Because it sucks working for these :censored2:s. Do u understand yet? Not worried about anyone not being full time untill they take up the FT negotiating space. Then it down right pisses me off! If you want FT top rate, then go FT. Otherwise stop groveling.
So you think long term part timer warehouse workers should get paid significantly less wage for the same work as full time warehouse workers because… some of them would go part time? That’s your argument?…. Wow lol. And why is that so bad exactly?

HarryWarden

How the :censored2: would I know? I was 5 in 1982. I can assure you, it was nowhere close to 60% of labor at UPS.
You’re only making my point stronger. 60% of the labor does not deserve to be underpaid so significantly for equal work. Especially when profits have skyrocketed and corporates pay has as well

Non liberal

I tried being nice and civil with you and you’re still just attacking and making assumptions about me

You’re more focused on fellow workers making money than the CEO making more in one year than you’ll make in a lifetime

I’m sorry you’re not happy with your life. The difference is, I’m trying to make future generations lives more enjoyable, you want the opposite

Why even work a union job? You’re so proud on not being a liberal, yet you don’t put your money where your mouth is. See what your buddies on Fox News have to say about unions.

And you never answered my question about when you think america was great? Because to me, it seems like your conservative policies are the one that made your life so miserable
First off I am happy with my life, lol just not my job. And yes I am very proud to not be a liberal for the simple fact liberals like to take rights away from people, mostly little babies but hey, they’re just “fetuses” right? Ive justified working for this company because the men who started it invited the union in because they wanted their employees compensated and treated fairly and they knew that could change when they were no longer around. And I was fond of the cool brown trucks since I was a little kid. And I don’t watch any news any more because they all work for the globalists, they are all liars! I am only fond of conservatism, not the republicans or democrats that run our country, they are one and the same. But conservatism in my mind is the best way to run the country. I don’t know if america has ever been great, but it is a hell of a lot better than anywhere else in the world. And it was a hell of a lot cheaper under trump. And how have conservative policies made me angry about lazy part timers who think they deserve the same hourly rate as a full timer who stays and does the job for at least 4 hrs longer everyday? And you never answered my question as to why you think I should give up my 1500 a wk check in a strike for you to make more money, when all you would give up was 600? Actually not sure what your check is, but u get the point.

You’re only making my point stronger. 60% of the labor does not deserve to be underpaid so significantly for equal work. Especially when profits have skyrocketed and corporates pay has as well
I'm pointing out that if they'd have kept wages in line, it would've protected FT jobs and your precious PT jobs would be minimized. At some point it's cheaper amd easier to pay me OT than it is to pay high wages for a PTer and all of the secondary costs on top of it.

Non liberal

So you think long term part timer warehouse workers should get paid significantly less wage for the same work as full time warehouse workers because… some of them would go part time? That’s your argument?…. Wow lol. And why is that so bad exactly?
Yes they should because the have full benefits. Take away your full benefits then you can have a full timers wage. How’s that? Honestly I wouldn’t care what u made, it’s the fact that full timers need to make concessions so u can work a part time job and make almost full time wages and benefits. It’s ridiculous.

HarryWarden

First off I am happy with my life, lol just not my job. And yes I am very proud to not be a liberal for the simple fact liberals like to take rights away from people, mostly little babies but hey, they’re just “fetuses” right? Ive justified working for this company because the men who started it invited the union in because they wanted their employees compensated and treated fairly and they knew that could change when they were no longer around. And I was fond of the cool brown trucks since I was a little kid. And I don’t watch any news any more because they all work for the globalists, they are all liars! I am only fond of conservatism, not the republicans or democrats that run our country, they are one and the same. But conservatism in my mind is the best way to run the country. I don’t know if america has ever been great, but it is a hell of a lot better than anywhere else in the world. And it was a hell of a lot cheaper under trump. And how have conservative policies made me angry about lazy part timers who think they deserve the same hourly rate as a full timer who stays and does the job for at least 4 hrs longer everyday? And you never answered my question as to why you think I should give up my 1500 a wk check in a strike for you to make more money, when all you would give up was 600? Actually not sure what your check is, but u get the point.
I’ll tell you this, and im being genuine and I hope you can see that, please read all of this. If you still don’t like it that’s fine and I’ll stop replying.

Conservative, liberal… I think if we took away all the labels and everyone actually talked with each other, we’d all realize that we, the working class, have much more in common with each-other than there are differences.

Think about it this way, when you ask why you should give up your paycheck to strike for part timers. We are all MUCH stronger when we’re working together and on the same side. You’re so concerned about part timers making the same HOURLY rate as you for doing the same work, you’re distracted by the fact that the CEO is making $20 MILLION a year. It didn’t used to be that way. The company paid billions in stock buy backs. Even trump said this was wrong when he was president.

Part timers deserve more money, and so do you. Drivers deserve a seperate higher wage because it is a different job with different responsibilities, I get that. But a warehouse worker, after a certain reasonable amount of time of progression, deserves equal pay for their equal work. Equal hourly pay. If you want more money, you can go full time and work more hours.

Also, you keep saying part timers making the same for the same work hurts full timers power in the negotiations, but it’s the opposite. If we are United and fighting for each other, we’re much stronger against corporate. A house divided can not stand.

You talk about the globalists, my goodness man look at the CEO and the shareholders literally taking billions of dollars of profit from our labor, and they got you worrying about your fellow working class making too much.

nWo

Yes they should because the have full benefits. Take away your full benefits then you can have a full timers wage. How’s that? Honestly I wouldn’t care what u made, it’s the fact that full timers need to make concessions so u can work a part time job and make almost full time wages and benefits. It’s ridiculous.

Lol wut

Non liberal

I’ll tell you this, and im being genuine and I hope you can see that, please read all of this. If you still don’t like it that’s fine and I’ll stop replying.

Conservative, liberal… I think if we took away all the labels and everyone actually talked with each other, we’d all realize that we, the working class, have much more in common with each-other than there are differences.

Think about it this way, when you ask why you should give up your paycheck to strike for part timers. We are all MUCH stronger when we’re working together and on the same side. You’re so concerned about part timers making the same HOURLY rate as you for doing the same work, you’re distracted by the fact that the CEO is making $20 MILLION a year. It didn’t used to be that way. The company paid billions in stock buy backs. Even trump said this was wrong when he was president.

Part timers deserve more money, and so do you. Drivers deserve a seperate higher wage because it is a different job with different responsibilities, I get that. But a warehouse worker, after a certain reasonable amount of time of progression, deserves equal pay for their equal work. Equal hourly pay. If you want more money, you can go full time and work more hours.

Also, you keep saying part timers making the same for the same work hurts full timers power in the negotiations, but it’s the opposite. If we are United and fighting for each other, we’re much stronger against corporate. A house divided can not stand.

You talk about the globalists, my goodness man look at the CEO and the shareholders literally taking billions of dollars of profit from our labor, and they got you worrying about your fellow working class making too much.
Look, I’m only a fan of trump because he is opposite of what has been in Washington for as long as I have been alive. Just like today with them finding cocaine in the White House. We all know how it probably got there, it fell out of hunters pucker hole. But will he go to jail for it? No, because he’s the president son. Politicians, globalists play by a different set of rules and they all hated trump with a passion and that made me love the man. And his policies got gas down to 1.80 gal. And electricity was much cheaper, and pretty much everything else, but anyway. Look, I’m happy for you to get whatever you get, I just know that the full timers in this company get treated like :censored2:, make good money, but get treated like :censored2:. They, in my opinion deserve a higher wage for the simple fact they sacrifice more. If you are an honest PT and work your ass off then you are doing the same work, but you aren’t giving up as much of your life as the full timer. I’m a feeder driver, so I am not an inside guy, but a full time inside employee in my opinion has the worst job in the building.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I'm interested to see if Bidens handlers swoop in and save the day. If that happens, and the Union starts calling PedoJoe "the working mans president" we will know, we were all pawns in a big game of political chess.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
That nobody really wants to work longer than 6-8 hours a day despite current work practices, Buried way down in the cultural iceburg under the guise of merit, is the primary unspoken reason as to why PT wages cannot exactly equal FT wages.

There needs to exist some kind of penalty for the normal kind of overworked state that nets you 2080 hours by the end of October.

With that being said, with $15 by 2015 being now an 8-year-old philospohy. I would not entertain anything no less than half of top rate would be ideal in our current slate of monkey politics. $23-25 ought to be a reasonable target.

Last edited:

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I'm interested to see if Bidens handlers swoop in and save the day. If that happens, and the Union starts calling PedoJoe "the working mans president" we will know, we were all pawns in a big game of political chess.
UPS will definitely seek aTaft-Hartley intervention. I guess we will see how pro labor the Biden administration is. Clinton rejected in 97

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
IMG_2148.jpeg

LMAO