UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

Thebrownblob

I started at 8.50 an hour and free benefits after 30 days and we had a lot more quality workers at that then we do now
Same here. I started at eight. But before I threw every single young person under the bus and say they are lazy I will also say many of them have watched the grandparents and parents struggle, and get very little out of it, to these young people they don’t see the point especially now when houses are out of reach and even cars are getting very difficult to afford and they watch billionaires get richer and richer, many of them are willing to work they’re just not willing to work for nothing.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Same here. I started at eight. But before I threw every single young person under the bus and say they are lazy I will also say many of them have watched the grandparents and parents struggle, and get very little out of it to these young people they don’t see the point especially now when houses are out of reach and even cars are getting very difficult to afford and they watch billionaires get richer and richer, many of them are willing to work they’re just not willing to work for nothing.
Houses are expensive but young people don't want to buy fixer uppers and learn as you go either

You don't view things like that when you are young
If I'm honest, I don't care. I don't care if these guys don't get it, I don't care about the retention.

I do think they need more money, and honestly a top-out structure with a progression, but I honestly can't care less about whether they come or go, PT work is transient by nature.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If I'm honest, I don't care. I don't care if these guys don't get it, I don't care about the retention.

I do think they need more money, and honestly a top-out structure with a progression, but I honestly can't care less about whether they come or go, PT work is transient by nature.
That's thing, even if ups gives them 22, they aren't going to stay anyways, high turnover