UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
45 years ago I went to top rate after 90 days. Would you call that "instant gratification"? Also made $.50/hr less than top rate delivery driver. I don't see anyone asking to go back to those days.

I’m sure the average youngster at ups doesn’t know this. They’re not even told the start time lol.

Brownwind

Exactly. Which is why UPS needs to raise the PT pension.
Your pension is pretty good from what you posted in the past. Also you seem to have your act together. Granted I have a little different perspective but hey that’s okay.

Everyone needs to chill out. We’ve been through this before. Many times over the decades. We got this. As senior members we need to set the example

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Anyone else paying attention to the upcoming negotiations between GM, Ford and the UAW. Isn't their contract up in Sept? The whole country is watching what happens here, and the repercussions will be enormous

PT Car Washer

Your pension is pretty good from what you posted in the past. Also you seem to have your act together. Granted I have a little different perspective but hey that’s okay.

Everyone needs to chill out. We’ve been through this before. Many times over the decades. We got this. As senior members we need to set the example
My wife and I are not wealthy but we planned ahead and should have a comfortable life in our golden years.

Brownwind

My wife and I are not wealthy but we planned ahead and should have a comfortable life in our golden years.
Exactly. You planned and made it happen.

The rest of us are from all over the country. What works here in utopia definitely isn’t gonna work on the east coast or the cities. The contract will pass in due time. No need for panic.

ManInBrown

Apparently the FT wage demands were met. So they went from $.55 per year in split raises to demands met that fast? I wonder what numbers they settled on.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Apparently the FT wage demands were met. So they went from $.55 per year in split raises to demands met that fast? I wonder what numbers they settled on.
I would assume $4-$5 over the life of the contract or they wouldn’t have met an agreement so quickly.