UPS LATEST PROPOSAL

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He is an embarrassment to all all RPCD
3.2 years to top rate!
IMG_4718.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
My point is, imagine what the pay would be now if the pay continually rose from the 80s to 2010 instead of stagnating

And look how well it worked on all of you. 1980 starting pay was $25 an hour after inflation, now lot of you guys on here are saying they don’t deserve it now
You don’t get to ask for reparations man. Sorry.

I started at 10 dollars an hour. With the new contracts, I ended up making slightly more than a new person from then until the time that I went full time.

Part timers need to be paid more. But you don’t get to ask for 30 years of back raises.

I started at 10 dollars an hour. With the new contracts, I ended up making slightly more than a new person from then until the time that I went full time.

Part timers need to be paid more. But you don’t get to ask for 30 years of back raises.
What's sad most of them do not want a full-time job, not all of them

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Maybe you won’t be going to astronaut school after all….

Crosscutters

Arguing on here about part time pay and benefits seems like one is defending the company. Dont lose sight of their record profits. The company is the one to be upset at, not part timers .

l

man you really are proud for working full time lol, you mention nearly every comment and make it a part of your personality. It’s really not that big of a deal
Yes it is a very big deal it's called being an adult
I want to make full-time money and have full-time pension but if you can't see that, then I cannot help you.

My dream is not to wake up at 2:00 in the morning and load trailers for 4 to 5 hours every day for the rest of my life I wanted a job where I could buy a house support my family have some nice things and put money in my 401k so I get the hell out of here.

I can't wait for this contract to be over cuz I'm tired of all the stupid questions and comments on here

PT Car Washer

Yes it is a very big deal it's called being an adult
I want to make full-time money and have full-time pension but if you can't see that, then I cannot help you.

My dream is not to wake up at 2:00 in the morning and load trailers for 4 to 5 hours every day for the rest of my life I wanted a job where I could buy a house support my family have some nice things and put money in my 401k so I get the hell out of here.

I can't wait for this contract to be over cuz I'm tired of all the stupid questions and comments on here
I got up at 2:30 and loaded package cars for 4 1/2 hours, bought a house, have about a half million in 401k and IRA and raised a family.